Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC - page 5. (Read 40717 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 12:55:33 AM
Does anyone know if Amazone used to accept Bitcoin, but then discontinued it after the Silk Road bust?!?
Activity: 22
November 04, 2017, 11:38:53 AM
Now it is great to hear that bitcoin is accepted by online shop. It is very glad that people know about bitcoin very frequently which make surprise about it and I believe bitcoin is going to be used broadly in future  I am waiting for that day.
Of course Bitcoin will be accepted for payment at a lot of online shop and day by day the number of online shop that accept Bitcoin for payment are increasing very quickly cause Bitcoin is becoming more popular day by day and not online shop there are some universities are going to accept Bitcoin for tuition too, It's very great right? And as I know Amazon, a big online market, is going to accept Bitcoin for payment, I think it'll affect to Bitcoin legalization a lot, maybe it'll help Bitcoin legalized worldwide soon Cheesy
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 12:45:51 AM
Now it is great to hear that bitcoin is accepted by online shop. It is very glad that people know about bitcoin very frequently which make surprise about it and I believe bitcoin is going to be used broadly in future  I am waiting for that day.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 12:36:24 AM
Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.
Newegg accept bitcoin. They are a very promeinent electronic and computer online store.
shopify store they sell products similar to etsy or ebay and they started the option to start accepting bitcoin payments since Nov. 2013.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
November 03, 2017, 03:50:39 PM
In my country I don't find any  of the on line shop is not accepting Bitcoin. What I use to do is I covert the Bitcoin into local currency it is done by local exchange which is directly credit in our account. So I have no issues in using Bitcoin online through my local account.
The fact is that to date, more and more online stores are starting to spread, where you can pay with Bitcoin. I'm very glad that I'm in Ukraine, Because I've already bought electronics for Bitcoin. And recently the government lobbies the law, which will protect the earnings of users of crypto currency. That is, there will be no taxes.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 03:32:53 AM
In my country I don't find any  of the on line shop is not accepting Bitcoin. What I use to do is I covert the Bitcoin into local currency it is done by local exchange which is directly credit in our account. So I have no issues in using Bitcoin online through my local account.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 05:05:54 PM
I don't really know much of the sites that accepts bitcoin, but newegg and purse.io are the ones that I know they accept bitcoin for payments. It's kind of interesting, but I have not tried it myself.
Activity: 12
November 02, 2017, 04:23:26 PM
It seem most of the site go for standard price. Do any one know of site with cheaper prices on electronics?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 02, 2017, 09:07:18 AM
I don't have any idea about online shop that accept Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will increasing its user day by day so it is very much possible to accept online in near future as bitcoin awareness is increasing the rate of bitcoin is the best unique selling point. I also attracted towards bitcoin due to its rate only.
Not all the people know about it but it is possible and a lot of people are buying the things with the bitcoin online shop, in my country a lot of the shops are now accepting the bitcoin and this is the reason why the value and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing and all the people are buying the goods using the bitcoin through the online shopping even not moving from the home.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
November 01, 2017, 02:57:03 AM
What I came to know is few coffee shop accepting bitcoin in our country as their payment it is very nice to hear and it is going to spread for other retailers and malls also going to accept Bitcoin online as payment directly. That day is not so far it is near only and I am eagerly waiting that day to accept bitcoin every where.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2017, 02:37:47 AM
I don't have any idea about online shop that accept Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will increasing its user day by day so it is very much possible to accept online in near future as bitcoin awareness is increasing the rate of bitcoin is the best unique selling point. I also attracted towards bitcoin due to its rate only.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
October 31, 2017, 12:59:04 PM
In Belgium/Netherlands there are quite a number of online shops that accept bitcoin payments.
One of the biggest is takeaway.com where you can order food from shops/restaurants using BTC. The site also is active in France, Poland, Germany, Portugal,...

It shows that how much European country are taking Bitcoin in positive way and the users of that country are able to use bitcoin as fiat currency in the shops. Hope that very soon in Asia also Bitcoin gets a status to enjoy.
Yeah you are right the fiat money is the best and the valuable source of the bitcoin, the bitcoin value is high because the European countries are giving the high protocol to the bitcoin, a lot of the people are having the bitcoin and they are buying the things online just because of the bitcoin and the future will be more bright if you will get the benefit of the bitcoin payment and the value will be the highest source to pay online.
Activity: 2142
October 29, 2017, 02:32:08 PM
In Belgium/Netherlands there are quite a number of online shops that accept bitcoin payments.
One of the biggest is takeaway.com where you can order food from shops/restaurants using BTC. The site also is active in France, Poland, Germany, Portugal,...

It shows that how much European country are taking Bitcoin in positive way and the users of that country are able to use bitcoin as fiat currency in the shops. Hope that very soon in Asia also Bitcoin gets a status to enjoy.

Yeah indeed, it is getting more and more accepted (not only online shops but also real shops). In some coffee shops in Belgium you can use bitcoins to pay for a coffee  Smiley. Asia will follow soon, in Japan you can pay with bitcoins in more than 7000 shops already.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 29, 2017, 01:42:19 PM

It is really good to see that bitcoin is well accepted across Europe. In Asia bitcoin is spreading well. Is there any online website in India which accept bitcoin?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 12:21:50 PM
unfortunately I live in a country that still has not received Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still considered a dangerous thing. Perhaps, because the Government will not receive taxes. Such bitcoin worries will kill the official currency.
I do not hear good news here and stay in hiding. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 07:50:15 PM
For the moment I'm sure there are not many online stores that accept bitcoin, if their country has allowed bitcoin as a means of payment, then I'm sure it will be easy for us to find online stores that accept bitcoin.
Till date I have heard about amazon that accept bitcoin as there payment and no other online shop I have heard about. But I am sure with passage of time more and more online shopping sites will start accepting bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will be main usable currency for all the people in the world. just wait for a little more time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
October 28, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

Activity: 2142
October 28, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
October 28, 2017, 05:42:54 AM
For the moment I'm sure there are not many online stores that accept bitcoin, if their country has allowed bitcoin as a means of payment, then I'm sure it will be easy for us to find online stores that accept bitcoin.
now a days there are very few numbers of online shops that accept bitcoin but we can expect more in future that bitcoin will become more and more famous in future and then in the whole world everywhere all stores will be accepted bitcoins but it will take more time because bitcoin still bitcoin is not at that stage.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 27, 2017, 02:19:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: