Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC - page 8. (Read 40717 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 07, 2017, 12:12:05 AM
We can still use bitcoin even if they are not totally accepting bitcoin, we can still use our wallet to transfer from bank accounts. If the online shops accepting a payment trough their bank accounts, you can transfer payments direct to their bank accounts using your bitcoin wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
October 06, 2017, 12:41:51 PM
for hardware i think bitcointalk is best but online

you can use prepaid cards to buy but for sell  bitify is better
I dig what you are saying but bitcointalk is not an online shop, it is a forum where people can also offer selling services in exchange for bitcoin. More like just a P2P thing and not on a large scale or even a micro scale.

By online shops, these are pure e-commerce sites that purely sell stuffs and accepts bitcoin in the process as another means of payment apart from debit/credit cards, paypal etc.

Dude he just passed the reference that where you go to buy some products in this forum itself. Amazon plans to starts accepting bitcoin directly in middle of this month. To buy now, you can use the purse.io site which can give you the way to buy things in Amazon. You will get the additional discounts to use the site and make bitcoin payment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
October 06, 2017, 08:36:36 AM

I dig what you are saying but bitcointalk is not an online shop, it is a forum where people can also offer selling services in exchange for bitcoin. More like just a P2P thing and not on a large scale or even a micro scale.

By online shops, these are pure e-commerce sites that purely sell stuffs and accepts bitcoin in the process as another means of payment apart from debit/credit cards, paypal etc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
Used to be very difficult to find online shopping sites that accept bitcoin, because bitcoin is not reliable when it fully, but this time is different, bitcoin has grown rapidly and become popular among the general public.Though most of online shops and services are accepting bitcoins in their business. I think the online store is a great way to generate a bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 04, 2017, 04:38:23 AM
For online its beginning to be common, but for offline, not that much of I know.. Bitpay is used by many stores to accept btc online.
Yes, so many merchants most especially in the US are already making use of Bitpay but it is still very scarce to see much merchants for now. As time goes on anyway, the adoption will grow stronger and we can start seeing more of them popping out with bitcoin as their payment method.
Activity: 395
October 04, 2017, 03:16:28 AM
The first retailer who started using bitcoin was overstock. com partnering with one of the biggest exchange called coinbase, overstock . com deals with electronic items to pillows another online site is Expedia  which deals travel booking agencies and hotel bookings eGifter is another site which provides online gift cards to various places all over the world. Shopify store is an online store to purchase all kinds of products through e-commerce same like ebay. In Denver you can pay your parking using bitcoins.
Activity: 216
October 03, 2017, 03:28:00 PM
Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

i only know 2 sites where you can btc as payment processor.its ebay and amazon.but i think theres so many more online shops accepting btc nowadays maybe you can google some so you can atleast choose whats the best.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 01, 2017, 12:18:13 PM
I have not seen many online shop that accept bitcoin but I have some suggestion for you: overstock and newegg. Overstock has a lot of items which may suitable for your household and your daily needs. Newegg is one of the biggest online shops which sell computer components.
I still do not even see why not having merchants that accepts bitcoin should be a huge challenge for now. It would have been good for sure, so don’t get me wrong.
However, in most countries now, there are BTC to fiat exchange platforms either direct or P2P where anyone can convert to fiat and still make use of that to enjoy their coin in making purchases.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 01:32:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2017, 12:35:15 PM
Feeling unlucky that in my country still their is no shop where i can use bitcoin to purchase any goods or anything. The main problem is that still bitcoin status is not clear and merchants are fearing in using bitcoin as payment option as if in future bitcoin is declared as illegal then they will also be in trouble.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
September 30, 2017, 09:03:13 AM
lieferando.de is a german online food ordering service that accepts Bitcoin.
edeka.de is the largest German supermarket corporation and also accepts BTC as payment method in its online shop. There are many more to come.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
September 30, 2017, 08:52:10 AM
When i want to buy in onlineshop Usually i exchange my bitcoin into a paypal, so i can buy some stuff in online shop with that paypal.. If not use that way i usually use the people services to pay our orders and we pay them with bitcoin
Yep, the same with me. Sad. In my country, bitcoin still illegal because we don't have to pay any pennies for tax for btc income so it's really hard to find out 1 online shop that accept BTC in here, I only can buy game on steam directly via bitcoin Sad
It won't be that hard still just like when you earn normally with your skills and getting paid at the end. The only difference is that the value would have increased a lot and you will definitely be paid the equivalent in dollar at that time. So for any new person to even be able to attain at least 1 bitcoin then will then now be the issue. But it is not a must really as there is so much satoshis to still go around.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 30, 2017, 07:05:50 AM
When i want to buy in onlineshop Usually i exchange my bitcoin into a paypal, so i can buy some stuff in online shop with that paypal.. If not use that way i usually use the people services to pay our orders and we pay them with bitcoin

This is always a decent route to take. Sometimes, you can even get an overpay for your bitcoin from those who are trying to pay with paypal. They know that it's not as great of a currency to be using; however, it is accepted more widely. You can always check out other forums just for the currency exchange aspect as well.

Even currency exchange like gives more value we can find in the preev and coindesk. So I suggest you to try on localbitcoins.com to exchange your bitcoins for fiat money.
Paypal is not able to use in my location its asks me a US or UK region numbers to create it. When the bitcoins payment done to banking that is much to convienient to show IT files too..
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2017, 05:18:08 AM

This is always a decent route to take. Sometimes, you can even get an overpay for your bitcoin from those who are trying to pay with paypal. They know that it's not as great of a currency to be using; however, it is accepted more widely. You can always check out other forums just for the currency exchange aspect as well.

Bitcoin is use full to one is hoping it the best one to vouch for our purposes. But some online shop is used to the bitcoin shopping. Some people he donned it know how use the online shop. Bitcoin is the best one of the any push the products. So it can be you the button is only shoping. You will not money you can use to bitcoin but before online page, check the details for the bitcoin it the must of the purchase
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 29, 2017, 02:38:21 AM

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
Here are various Restaurants, Shops and Online Stores that receive Bitcoin as a medium of exchange with the currency of Rupiah or as a means of payment in Indonesia.
Category Store / Restaurant / Services
Cafe Upstairs Cikini
Jl. Cikini Raya No. 45 Cikini - Jakarta
Semesta Rental Car
Jalan Utari 1B no. 1. Pondok Indrapasta, Semarang. HP: 0821 3678 9758
Renting Kijang Innova, All New Avanza and All New Xenia. Complete with driver. Can be around in the city and outside the city.
PT. My Light
Jl Prof Dr Latumenten, Gg Hasbilan 3 no 11, West Jakarta. Tel: 6318272
Manufacturing PVC hose, we also accept order service to make the goods from plastic.
Online Shop category
RepublikHost.com
Hosting and domain services with bitcoin
NameCheap.com
Hosting and domain services with bitcoin
Hobihouse.com
Online shop of various souvenir supplies, goody bag and bedding set baby and child
Cilukba.co.id
Online shop of various children's clothing and toys
UangKuno.net
Online shop that serves the sale and purchase of ancient money
Overstock.com
All home appliances and home furnishings - can be sent to Indonesia
Faiyo.net
The first online distro store in Indonesia to receive bitcoin
Fastcell.net
Sell ​​PLN Vouchers, Online Games, Bolt & HP (GMS & CDMA)
Grosirmu.com
Online Shop of various household appliances, fashion and other needs

Maybe it's online store info that accept BTC in indonesia
Activity: 588
September 28, 2017, 04:15:58 PM
For online its beginning to be common, but for offline, not that much of I know.. Bitpay is used by many stores to accept btc online.
so alternatives to the other simply can not be, because Bitcoin is a digital currency and you can pay for it only with the help of online purchases. It seems to me that there is simply no way to use Bitcoin as a means of payment. It is better to invest and save for future prices.
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
September 28, 2017, 03:38:45 PM
Activity: 414
September 28, 2017, 03:36:09 PM
so many online stores that accept bitcoin,like Newegg,Amazon etc
Activity: 588
September 14, 2017, 11:18:48 AM
Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

Now many online stores that accept bitcoin.But I think all the shops are not good. So i use bitcointallc to buy everything.it have great and very fast service. So i like it to shop online.
Pages:
Jump to: