Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC - page 6. (Read 40717 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 11:51:38 AM
I believe international trade in online shop has been accepted by bitcoin online transaction. Bitcoin is not accepted  directly in some online shop in my country. i need to convert bitcoin into my country's currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
October 27, 2017, 09:52:01 AM
Here in my country there is coins.ph where i can exchange all my bitcoins to a fiat and from that application i can buy only goods without a tax and its a huge advantage for people who use bitcoins to sustain their needs.
Yes, coins.ph is very reliable and simple when it comes to payment method. They already improved their system so that lots of people can access and used their system. There lots of online shop that already accept bitcoin as payment like overstock.com. while here in my country their bitcoin is not yet popular, lots of people don't even know about the digital currency just like bitcoin. Using bitcoin as a form of payment will cause less hassle for the buyers especially online.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
October 27, 2017, 08:45:00 AM
Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

This is a good venture to have. Online shop that accepts BTC. but you must have a good faith that the price will not go down.
You never know whether the prices will go up or down. As far as online shopping stores are concerned, this is really a good news that there so many famous online shopping stores which have announced this that they will accept the bitcoins. The online shopping stores from where you can buy includes amazon, eBay and many more.

Indeed from the information I get that there are some of the biggest online companies have already begun to consider the existence of the bitcoin. But I think that they still think of the value that can be obtained when receiving or using bitcoin bitcoin is concerned, because it is about their business where if bitcoin more gives a lot of losses it is definitely they will not never did. So, it's better we don't expect something that may not have occurred. It would be much more appropriate to think of how to get value when we think of the bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 08:27:15 AM
Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

as far as I now the online shop was https://www.bitmit.net/en/hotauctionshttp://www.bitcointrezor.com/eshop/, and amazon.com
These are the online site which I think you can do shop on your own choice anyway.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 27, 2017, 04:20:52 AM
Here in my country there is coins.ph where i can exchange all my bitcoins to a fiat and from that application i can buy only goods without a tax and its a huge advantage for people who use bitcoins to sustain their needs.
The good thing about bitcoin is this that it entertains its investors in the best possible way. The facilities which bitcoin is providing to its investors and customers are no doubt very much appreciable. There are number of online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoins and from where you can quite comfortable buy anything of your choice while sitting at your home.

I was wondering if anyone of you guys here ever checked out overstock.com to buy anything from. I heard they’re accepting Bitcoin, and last time I checked the site to see what’s available, I was surprised to see that lots of things were being sold there ranging from clothing, electronics and home appliances.

But why I don’t want to buy with Bitcoin is the fees, I keep praying they reduce the fees, it’s too much for God’s sake  and it doesn’t just stop but keeps on rising with every increase in price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 26, 2017, 10:08:53 AM
The good thing about bitcoin is this that it entertains its investors in the best possible way. The facilities which bitcoin is providing to its investors and customers are no doubt very much appreciable. There are number of online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoins and from where you can quite comfortable buy anything of your choice while sitting at your home.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 26, 2017, 02:42:26 AM

You wanted to know that where online shop there they accept bitcoin. Many online stores that accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But their sell are not accept out of local area. So i suggest to you that you can search your local area
Sometimes it is really depend on a local area. Here in our country I don't know some online stores that accepting bitcoin, but when I use my bitcoin to pay bills it automatically converted into fiat. Which is also good less hassle.

Yeah i agree to that because some of the area of the country is not knowledgeable about bitcoins and they do not know how to earn bitcoins so it will be depending on the earnings of every different people if they can afford to earn bitcoins to use it in your shop.
Yeah you are right and I am agree with you that It is very important to make the bitcoin popular and the use of the bitcoin more common and easy so all the people will use the bitcoin and to invest in the bitcoin for the long time, the value and the importance of the bitcoin will give me the profit and the income that will help me to build the bright future. So bitcoin is now acceptable in all around the world for the online payment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 25, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

You wanted to know that where online shop there they accept bitcoin. Many online stores that accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But their sell are not accept out of local area. So i suggest to you that you can search your local area
Sometimes it is really depend on a local area. Here in our country I don't know some online stores that accepting bitcoin, but when I use my bitcoin to pay bills it automatically converted into fiat. Which is also good less hassle.

Yeah i agree to that because some of the area of the country is not knowledgeable about bitcoins and they do not know how to earn bitcoins so it will be depending on the earnings of every different people if they can afford to earn bitcoins to use it in your shop.
There are so many online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoin and there are so many people who are using bitcoin for buying different kind of clothes as well. The famous online shopping stores which are providing this facility to their customer are eBay, amazon etc. you can easily shop anything you like and at the end you can pay quite comfortably from your wallet in the form of bitcoin.
Ebay was a good shop in the selected area, but I think this shop have none in our country. Because as of now there's no available shops who accept bitcoin in our country, however I was not losing hope that someday some shops and other services centers were accepted bitcoin as exchanged of items and services. Due to in demand crypto currency I know that owners of other shops were attracted to used it as currencies.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
October 25, 2017, 10:06:50 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 25, 2017, 08:24:20 AM

There are so many online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoin and there are so many people who are using bitcoin for buying different kind of clothes as well. The famous online shopping stores which are providing this facility to their customer are eBay, amazon etc. you can easily shop anything you like and at the end you can pay quite comfortably from your wallet in the form of bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 24, 2017, 01:34:36 PM
I think the online shop can not apply the form of payment by bitcoin because the fact that bitcoin is not popular. But I believe in bitcoin in the next 5 years will be the main form of payment on online because of safety, reliability. Or you can search on Google to find shops agreeing to pay by bitcoin.

I have an experience buying online game cards through coins.ph which can hold bitcoins and exchange to fiat and i guaranteed that it was secured. I also agree that in the future they will implement a payment transaction for every online shops that they will create.
I think it is hard and tough to buy the game with the bitcoin, it is very important to have the bitcoin as the online payment of the bitcoin. The future of the holed bitcoin is very bright and you are right it is very safe to use the bitcoin as the transaction when it will be needed because the bitcoin is the currency to keep safe for the long time and then transact at the time of the need.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 04:30:53 AM

Activity: 364
October 23, 2017, 05:59:01 AM
I think the online shop can not apply the form of payment by bitcoin because the fact that bitcoin is not popular. But I believe in bitcoin in the next 5 years will be the main form of payment on online because of safety, reliability. Or you can search on Google to find shops agreeing to pay by bitcoin.

I have an experience buying online game cards through coins.ph which can hold bitcoins and exchange to fiat and i guaranteed that it was secured. I also agree that in the future they will implement a payment transaction for every online shops that they will create.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2017, 05:58:11 AM
Here in this country local shops are not using bitcoins but they know that bitcoins is existing. The only way i can use my bitcoins online is when i want to buy cards for the online game that i am playing and there is no tax that is being attached when you purchase online so it was very a huge advantage for a gamer like me.

Bitcoin is use to online shopping. Some shopping is accept the bitcoin for the purchase.

Find below mention list ( only accept the bitcoin )

amazoon

purse .ino     

bitrefill  ( mobile recharge )

cheaparer.com

Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
October 23, 2017, 05:11:43 AM
Here in this country local shops are not using bitcoins but they know that bitcoins is existing. The only way i can use my bitcoins online is when i want to buy cards for the online game that i am playing and there is no tax that is being attached when you purchase online so it was very a huge advantage for a gamer like me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

Yes at present there are very few sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and only residents from US can take benefit from it as most of them are US based so people from different countries don't have choice to spend their bitcoins for buying anything online.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 22, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

This is a good venture to have. Online shop that accepts BTC. but you must have a good faith that the price will not go down.

Why there is a problem to an online shop if the price of bitcoin goes down. Prices in online shop should be quoted in USD and at the time of payment that usd can be converted into bitcoin equivalent amount which the seller will pay.
This way even bitcoin price high or low will not effect the buyer and the seller.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 01:57:46 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 22, 2017, 12:17:45 PM

The online shop I know was amazone.com and Ebay only these two I think anyhow was proven and tested already. I don't know the other online shop if they are accepting bitcoin as their payment. In amazon you can buy there at your own choice of course, Happy shopping.
Amazon is good place to spend your bitcoin in it is the time to get the bitcoin and buy the more things, I use the bitcoin and I am taking the huge income from the bitcoin, I love to buy the bitcoin in the online shopping and the bitcoin will increase the power of the money, I buy a lot of the things through the bitcoin and I am sparing time from my job as well. I use to buy the cars and the things we use for the daily life.

Uhh they don'e accept bitcoins! Where did you see that amazon and ebay accepts bitcoins by the way? If you guys are pertaining to purse.io, it is not amazon!
They are just their to facilitate payments. They accept bitcoins and in turn they buy the stuff you want from amazon. That's totally different from accepting bitcoins directly.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
October 22, 2017, 11:50:15 AM

The online shop I know was amazone.com and Ebay only these two I think anyhow was proven and tested already. I don't know the other online shop if they are accepting bitcoin as their payment. In amazon you can buy there at your own choice of course, Happy shopping.
Amazon is good place to spend your bitcoin in it is the time to get the bitcoin and buy the more things, I use the bitcoin and I am taking the huge income from the bitcoin, I love to buy the bitcoin in the online shopping and the bitcoin will increase the power of the money, I buy a lot of the things through the bitcoin and I am sparing time from my job as well. I use to buy the cars and the things we use for the daily life.
Pages:
Jump to: