Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shopping - page 39. (Read 22966 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
LOL i havent gone to a real store in probably a year, everything around me is order online pizza that can be delivered, as well as all the stuff ill ever need
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
January 28, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
Just be aware that you may encounter troubles sending things back if you didn't like them. Clothes and accessories might look way too different from what you've seen on the screen. So really wise comment above - check it first with some minor purchase and look through the customer's feedback for the particular shop. It is difficult to choose clothes, for example, so I prefer online shopping for stationery, phone covers, stuff like that.
And while you're waiting for your pack to come, you might change your mind or get what you want at your local store, oops!  Grin
Activity: 15
January 28, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
I prefer shopping at a local store than online. I can easily see the choices available, and if the item is needed ASAP, I can get my hands on it ASAP Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 11:40:42 PM
Only few are legit nowadays i suggest if u have relatives or friends u can
Ask them to buy what you need or what you want rather than purchasing items online
Activity: 112
January 27, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
I think online shopping is the act of buying goods via the internet. You can buy pretty much anything online, as like home decor products, home furnishing products, men clothes, women clothes, kitchen accessories and more products and everything in between.
Activity: 26
January 25, 2018, 07:41:36 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?

Just buy in proven shops. They always give warranty for goods.
Activity: 20
January 25, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
For certain things its nice to be able to find just what you need any get it to your door in a few days vs having to go to 1 or more stores.
Activity: 35
January 25, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
At present, the online shopping is very typical development such as amazon, shopee, lazada, ... The opening of the online shopping app makes it easy to shop on the internet without having to buy directly. Moreover, the items are also very diversified and rich, so it is easy to choose the item you want with many discounts.
Activity: 3
January 25, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
Most of the time you can send back the products for free if they don't appeal to you, so why not ? The products are the same than in stores, and you don't have to deal with people. Fine for me.
Activity: 65
January 25, 2018, 04:49:31 AM
Customers are attracted to online shopping not only because of high levels of convenience, but also because of broader selections, competitive pricing, and greater access to information.[23][24] Business organizations seek to offer online shopping not only because it is of much lower cost compared to bricks and mortar stores, but also because it offers access to a worldwide market, increases customer value, and builds sustainable capabilities  Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
January 25, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
it's huge problem. Online shopping has many disadvantages:
1.  If you are one of those shoppers who want to touch, see, and test the product personally, at online shopping, you are not able to do so. Online stores are only showing product description and photos of the merchandise, which can be a disadvantage for many online shoppers.
2. You are able to use the product instantly after you buy it, which can be satisfying. However, online shopping requires patience to wait for the item to arrive at your door step about 2 to 3 days or even longer depending on the location you've ordered it from.
Activity: 98
January 25, 2018, 04:38:24 AM
Online shopping has two sides. The Advantages is that they see the products easily, comfortable in choosing the product, saving time and health to go to store. The disadvantages is the goods may not same as advertised, the problem of warranty repair is also not convenient. Generally, depending on the item that we choose should be purchased online or purchased at the store
Activity: 98
January 25, 2018, 04:21:45 AM
if you don't have time to go out for shopping, you can buy on shopping online, you can go to some shop have a lot of the rating high, good review about this shop ... I hope you will buy the good product. Good luck!
Activity: 34
January 25, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
Besides foods I do only online shopping just to save time.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 25, 2018, 03:30:49 AM
I can say that I am a spendthrift in shopping, I have been shopping online for some time because I think it's more practical without having to go to what other store the rainy season but the results are not satisfactory, what is posted on the internet is not the same as what I bought, until finally I decided to shop to market.
Activity: 4
January 23, 2018, 07:13:54 PM
Online shopping means buying goods and services online. Buying online makes things easier for us customers especially when it's COD or cash on delivery. But when we buy online, the quality of the product doesn't always look exactly what's posted online so there is no guarantee that we will be satisfied. Also, you should be careful in buying online because some sellers might take advantage of you.
Activity: 14
January 23, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
I don't like online shopping, I want to see the thing before I do pay for her money. I can look on the thing online but then I wanna go to the shop and look at it in real life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 04:12:39 AM
If there is no time to walk, then the best online shopping
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
Online shopping can be advantageous sometimes as you'll eliminate the hassle of going to the mall, finding a place to park, walking long distances, waiting in queue. But yes it is right that you might end up with a bogus or substandard product. for me the technique is that you just have to make a thorough research first before buying the product you want and just buying it online if it is exactly the same as the one you are looking for, exact it proportion, description, etc.
Activity: 4
January 23, 2018, 01:59:29 AM
You can do other things while shopping online.
Pages:
Jump to: