Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shopping - page 43. (Read 22966 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 03, 2018, 07:22:32 PM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
that's why you do your research first.
Activity: 256
Merit: 12
We are friends
January 03, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
Online shopping is good for those who live far from the goods that are sold. Usually it is household appliances or special spare parts for it. This does not apply to clothing, for example, or perfumes
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 06:33:48 PM
most online shopping is simply placing a set transaction. Catalogs by mail were used for the exact same thing previously. Its a crap shoot as to quality.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

Do people still buy anything not from an online shop? I buy almost everything form online shops, local shops are usually overpriced and with not good products!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 05:16:22 PM
shopping online. It helps me more saving timeout than shopping outlets. you do not need to consider about the value and durability. you can change your product if you do not satisfied
Activity: 154
December 31, 2017, 12:34:19 AM
It's like a funny story, I've been shopping online. I bought a shirt, everything was fine until I wore it, it was too short, it was worn to my navel. That was the last time I shopped online.
Activity: 140
December 31, 2017, 12:30:49 AM
I like online shopping in addition to cheap also save time and cost
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:55:34 PM
Just buy from online shop that have a good popularity.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 11:50:21 PM
I like shopping online. Just sit at home with a few mouse clicks so I can pick the one I like
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
December 30, 2017, 10:24:09 PM
I usually read customer reviews about a service before I use it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
December 30, 2017, 10:00:41 PM
Online shopping is very easy and cheap
Activity: 28
December 30, 2017, 09:33:13 PM
Yes I really love online shopping....
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
December 30, 2017, 09:21:25 PM
I'm using online shopping only for by small item which don't expensive.Therefore I don't worry much about durability.But online shopping helps us to save time.Therefore I think it's a good thing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
December 30, 2017, 06:47:17 PM
I do it all the time, even for groceries, I believe it saves lots of time that you could then spend on other more productive activities.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
December 30, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

We live in a society whose pace is getting more and more hectic. Online shopping is not only faster, it's what is going to be more and more the case in the future.

However, the traditional "in-shop" trading will never cease to exist for anything that you need to check with your eyes.
Activity: 30
December 30, 2017, 05:45:32 PM
I really love online shopping. But at the expense of quality nonsense, because if you buy on the sites of more famous brands, the quality will be better
Activity: 170
December 30, 2017, 05:07:09 PM
In online stores I buy only electronics. Laptop, camera, phones. Everything is much cheaper there than in a regular store. I do not dare to buy clothes, because the stated size does not always fit.
Activity: 73
December 30, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

I order a lot online and thank God I always get honest sellers))
Activity: 11
December 30, 2017, 09:30:07 AM
in my opinion online shopping is good for those who don t have much time to go out but there is also a possibility that for example color of the thing that you looked at the net may not be same in real so there is a question mark a bit,but i prefer to do shopping because it relaxes you and give a pleasure that  cant be expalined.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
I shop online as often as possible.  With promos like EBates, Rebates on your Credit Card and not having to put gas in the car saves a measurable amount of money.  In addition when i don't like something, it's easy to return, just create a return slip online and have it picked up at your front door.  It will be interesting to see how drone delivery evolves.

Online shopping is very convenient way of buying stuff specially to those busy people that have no time to go out.
You just need your pc or your gadgets then browse the website where you want to shop. So easy and effortless. I like it.
Pages:
Jump to: