Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shopping - page 40. (Read 22966 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:39:45 AM
There are lots of of online shops. But you better to identify one or two good websites for your purchasing. Oder some small items and test how the their service is, deliver service and comments on social media. That is the way to understand . Good luck
Activity: 26
January 23, 2018, 01:30:11 AM
I do not like shopping online because in addition to less satisfactory service, the response is slow and the results are also often not in accordance with what they show ...
Activity: 70
January 22, 2018, 02:17:56 AM
Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 01:20:56 AM
for online shopping hell yes happy happy, as long as we can understand for what we want to buy, what else for online shopping is very complete what we want there will be origin we want to look for it, for quality we do not know, tp we must be sure just the goods we buy good ,,,,, what else time there are goods that we buy there are cheap and good quality, well pleased, like going shopping,
Activity: 58
January 22, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?

I like both buying personally and purchasing online,whever I have Bulk of items needed i prefer going to the mall. But if I just need a dress for an event I prefer Online shopping. There a Lot of options they also have rating regarding the qualoty of items. You just have to search and Check all Ratings before having a transaction. To secure your items and your money . Online shopping saves time and yoi can save your Fare .
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
online shopping is really easy way to save your time.also you can buy any thing that you want very easily through online stores.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 22, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
Iam a quite fan of online shopping but there were times when i was disappointed to the actual item, which is the risk of doing onling shopping. When doin' online shooping, the site should be considered also the brand. If you are afraid of the outcome, you should shopping on your own.
Activity: 18
January 21, 2018, 08:37:52 PM
yes its good option! best chance!!
Activity: 40
January 21, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
I like to buy online. Very comfortably. You can watch reviews.
Activity: 27
January 21, 2018, 02:09:00 PM
For me online shopping is the best, especially if I want an item that needs heavily researched.  I also try not to buy spontaneously, so online shopping helps because I try to research everything.  It is also easier to find and use online coupons.
Activity: 11
January 21, 2018, 01:56:39 PM
I am one who likes also in terms of online shopping, to determine the quality of the goods we bli, we must see the review or comments from someone, if the comment is good enough means that the goods are quite recommended for us to buy, just info Smiley Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 21, 2018, 01:40:08 PM
buying online is unsecured on quality, yes if you go COD "CASH ON DELIVER" your money is safe, but you cant open the ITEM if you aren't paid yet! this must be stopped as most of the item is really going to you through the QUALITY is not good, actually, some online business is selling picture not the item! been done this trice so I can tell!
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
January 21, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
It's a 50-50 deal. You have to check the reviews of the item you plan to buy to make sure you get what you paid for. I myself has been buying online as my place is somewhat far from the city. This is very convenient for me since this allows me to buy whatever I want/need and then pay for it and wait for the item to arrive. And like what I said, I always read the reviews. You will read what others think about the product. For all the stuff I bought, I can say I was able to get more good stuff over ones that have issues.
Activity: 66
January 21, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
I really like shopping online, because it can be done anytime and anywhere, although sometimes there are shortcomings such as things we buy not in accordance with gambar.kelebihannya I can find items that are not in the store offline. And also there are many discounts offered penjualonline.Dan I think it is quite interesting.
Activity: 15
January 21, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
I'm not into online shopping. I prefer to see the physical item first before buying it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
I try to avoid online shoping.  It is the was to spend more money than you have
Activity: 89
January 21, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
Most of the time durability and the quality is low in online shopping. But its not applicable for every online shopping sites and there items
Activity: 37
January 21, 2018, 01:34:28 AM
You get great perks on online shopping.
Activity: 16
January 20, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
Shopping is fun but online shopping is more for fun for me. I do easily find my needed items in just a click of my mouse. I can compare items from price and quality based on the review from buyers who already bought the items from different online shopping websites.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 09:41:20 PM
Yes why not?
I am one type of people who really like to shop online, because in addition to not draining the energy shopping online is also very easy.
Pages:
Jump to: