Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shopping - page 7. (Read 22966 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 23
September 29, 2019, 01:15:01 PM
I live in a small city so there are no a lot shops here especially brand shops so I ordering things online (brand clothes, jewelry, video games and cigars). Online shopping is more complicated and expensive but you can buy a product which you really like instead of product you found in local shop (i mean assortment rage).
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 29, 2019, 05:56:04 AM
I purchase a lot of goods from ebay which only costs me a fraction of what it would cost me at the local shopping centre. As long as you read the customer reviews and buy from recommended sellers, then you should be ok.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 29, 2019, 05:45:04 AM
Online shopping is cool and easy. But I prefer to shop online if I cannot get the product within my locality and when I have enough money.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
September 29, 2019, 02:41:13 AM
I would love to shop online, you can find goods easily. Everything can be solved with one click.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
September 28, 2019, 09:25:53 AM
All I have to tell you is don't buy china products from online shopping
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
September 28, 2019, 06:32:25 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?

I usually dont make expensive purchases from online shops because I am worried of a back and forth situation when the product is faulty.
However, I think I am wrong to that. Online shops are totally developed like original shops and they provide a lot of value for money products with good quality for the prices given.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 28, 2019, 04:06:55 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
I am buying items from online but only those who offers Cash On Deliver because with that concept I can check first the items thoroughly so I will be sure about the quality and durability

And of course buy those items from legit company and not from those bogus sites
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 28, 2019, 03:21:05 AM
9 Tips for Safe Online Shopping
Use a good anti-malware program. ...
Optimize your PC's security settings. ...
Share payment information only with known or reputable vendors. ...
Use a credit card instead of a debit card. ...
5. Make sure the order checkout area is encrypted. ...
Print or save a copy of your orders. ...
Use strong passwords. ...
Check your statements often.
Activity: 490
September 28, 2019, 02:54:09 AM
Online Shopping. Online shopping has become a lifestyle – growing at exponential rates. ...
Brick and Mortar. Despite the rapid growth of ecommerce, more brands are looking to establish a physical presence in 2019 and beyond. ...
Customer Experience. ...
Mobile Commerce.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2019, 02:06:04 AM
Common Cyber Security Issues that all Online Shoppers Should be Wary Of :-

1) The risk of hack attacks. Hackers can gain unauthorized access to your computer and are always looking for ways to break into a network. ...

2) Phishing scams. ... &

3)Ransomware attacks
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 26, 2019, 03:59:41 PM
You can return if you are not satisfied with quality.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
September 20, 2019, 03:31:49 PM
I was scammed one time when I bought a portable speaker. It looks nice and 100% working but when I used it   the battery isn't working. So the next time I bought another item I checked the dealer and read the reviews carefully.
In online shopping it's better to view the reviews first before buying the actual item. Or it will be disastrous for you to buy that item. You should know for a fact that there are MORE fake items online than buying it in the mall.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 20, 2019, 02:37:18 PM
Hi
I have a special need in night time situations so i found this awesome web page to shop at.
This includes special equipment for special Fetichs. Also there is guidance on how to mainly get better at what you want the most.

Kind regards,
Arthur
https://purepleasure.dk/
Activity: 66
September 20, 2019, 09:31:53 AM
Online shopping is a cool technology, why don't you like it?
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2019, 06:28:03 AM
I was scammed one time when I bought a portable speaker. It looks nice and 100% working but when I used it   the battery isn't working. So the next time I bought another item I checked the dealer and read the reviews carefully.
But you have received the item, the battery is defective as a consumer you must know that it's part of the risk of purchasing something online. And before doing that, check if the seller is reputable and has a good history with successful purchases.

If you have time and you can go to the mall, do it but if you are a busy person and you think that online shopping will save you time, think of its consequences like your experience.
Activity: 32
September 20, 2019, 03:08:09 AM
I was scammed one time when I bought a portable speaker. It looks nice and 100% working but when I used it   the battery isn't working. So the next time I bought another item I checked the dealer and read the reviews carefully.
Activity: 80
September 19, 2019, 09:00:54 AM
I also like online shopping but the delivery is sometimes soooo long...
Activity: 45
September 18, 2019, 05:04:27 PM
buy online crypto like Unity
https://unity.money/

Shocked
Activity: 72
September 04, 2019, 11:40:02 AM
Apart from a trusted brand I can't imagine myself trusting my money into someone I don't even know I mean a total stranger who does that. Is just very few brand that I have tried may be because I have trust issues. But this few ones gives me great experience thou.
Activity: 594
September 04, 2019, 01:14:22 AM
Online shopping is good to me whenever i see some items not available in my place. I used to buy in online but sometimes there are times that the quality of the product is not good but does not stop me from buying online.
Pages:
Jump to: