Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Shopping - page 9. (Read 22966 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 03:31:24 AM
Recently I found the ModulTrade cryptomarketplace. The mechanics are the same as on similar non-crypto platforms. the prices which are somewhat lower pays my attention. more than that, they have their own exchanger to make a purchase. Kindly recommend to take a look.
Activity: 38
February 19, 2019, 03:23:05 AM
Online shopping is not only less time-consuming, but first and foremost more conveniet. You can order when it is convenient and where it is convenient. And the choice on online markets is just huge, check the ModulTrade f.e
Activity: 39
February 06, 2019, 06:51:10 PM
This become my habit and problem
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
February 06, 2019, 04:50:43 PM
I'm not a fun of online shops. Based on my experience, several times I been disappointed with the items I purchased online like, sizes are not accurate, quality issues and, you know, something tried, touched and seen with your eyes actually is different than just seeing them in photos so it is not always the same as seen in photos. So I stopped and I hate the idea of it since then.
Activity: 2
February 06, 2019, 11:31:22 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?

Actually.. it is really depends how much you would trust the website.. I am not a frequent shopper but i do shop online when i need to buy something cheap..

And i did experience both good and bad quality of product.. i bought sony headphones one time.. it is not that cheap, you can get cheaper at any physical store.. but the quality is not really good..

Other items i bought online is a dslr tripod stand.. this one is really good..

My advice is plan well.. what are the things that you would like to buy, if u dont think that it its not worth it buying online..dont buy online..especially for electronics that you would want to use for a long period..

Another advice is that use the promo, vouchers or discount that you get. It would be really helpful when u get a good value.. Example of the vouchers are like below..

https://vouchers.todayonline.com/klook-coupons/
https://iprice.sg/coupons/zalora/
https://iprice.ph/coupons/shopee/
https://iprice.ph/coupons/lazada/

Actually i agree with you and use promo codes to go for safe side. It will save our money and give us other beneficial offers too.

Just like you have mentioend some of you links here, i also save few of the url which i used to shop for my travel and fashion deals..
For Travel and adventure: https://www.collectoffers.com/hk/klook
Fashion: https://www.collectoffers.com/hk/farfetch
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
February 05, 2019, 03:22:38 PM
quite disgusting in my country. sellers always display a sweet and amazing product on their page but whenever you place order, they sent something quite different from what you ordered. it is quite a mess here. the percentage of getting what you ordered for is little.
Activity: 88
February 03, 2019, 06:03:21 AM
if you have trust issues, don't go online shopping Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2019, 03:15:35 AM
It's never surprising what our technology can do for us such as online shopping. There is also a lot of things now you can do online like, paying and gambling and  It's very interesting how far our technology went through time and very overwhelming seeing online improvements as time goes by, Online shopping opened new opportunities. Its never regretful I'm on this kind of industry where technology is our main core of innovation.
I tried online shopping on Amazon and Lazada, so glad they reach my level of expectations when it comes to their service and product. Regards with online gambling, I don't know much with that kind of industry is that legal and legit?
Online shopping on Amazon and Lazada are pretty legit and so the gambling platform where I am playing!
May i know where you play on ? link ?
Activity: 168
February 03, 2019, 03:13:58 AM
It's never surprising what our technology can do for us such as online shopping. There is also a lot of things now you can do online like, paying and gambling and  It's very interesting how far our technology went through time and very overwhelming seeing online improvements as time goes by, Online shopping opened new opportunities. Its never regretful I'm on this kind of industry where technology is our main core of innovation.
I tried online shopping on Amazon and Lazada, so glad they reach my level of expectations when it comes to their service and product. Regards with online gambling, I don't know much with that kind of industry is that legal and legit?
Online shopping on Amazon and Lazada are pretty legit and so the gambling platform where I am playing!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2019, 02:59:21 AM
I tried online shopping on amazon and lazada, so glad they reach my level of expectations when it comes to their service and product. Regards with online gambling, i don't know much with that kind of industry is that legal and legit?
Activity: 168
February 03, 2019, 02:56:47 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
January 30, 2019, 05:12:20 PM
Interesting. In my opinion it depends on the type of product. Since e-commerce has brought a wide variety of technologies, customers can get more personalised and specific recommendations, based on their previous history. On the other hand you might say that personalised in real life shopping is more personal, but this depends mainly on the product/service. In some sectors, personalised service in real life will stay, because this is part of the branding/product/service mix. In other sectors online will stay number one, because a wide variety of products, personalisation, fair prices and fast delivery.
Activity: 11
January 30, 2019, 09:22:15 AM
I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?

not all online shop have issues, well, as for my experience. Anyway, you can always read some reviews about the item you wish to buy before finally deciding on purchasing it. For me, those reviews are really helpful, oh and the rate (stars) as well! happy shopping! lol  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 28
January 30, 2019, 09:07:42 AM
Web based shopping has slowly started to overwhelm the Store Storing background. Today, the earth around us is quicker than any time in recent memory. Shopping on the web is an extremely fascinating thing. It can address the issues of our needs, in our a large number of assets. So we are extremely fortunate.
Activity: 1
January 30, 2019, 06:35:28 AM
online shopping some time good...because its save time ,...

sizegenetics results
Activity: 49
January 28, 2019, 10:11:17 PM
Generally, shopping online is safe and fast as long as you are getting it from a trusted retailer. I just bought american force wheels online, and the transaction went smoothly. Aside from car accessories, I usually surf the web for gadgets, shoes and other personal stuff.
Activity: 14
January 25, 2019, 04:18:35 AM
Online shopping is a help for me specially when I need some stuff for my baby and can't go out. I love buying online and happy that most of my transactio s was succesful.
Activity: 56
January 24, 2019, 11:07:55 PM
Seriously? Just shop at reputable online places like Amazon, etc.
Activity: 47
January 24, 2019, 11:18:42 AM
I feel kind of anxious with the delivery every time. I like shopping online however. I really enjoy it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 23, 2019, 11:09:15 AM
Are you new to buy things online? Don't be scared, the benefits is more than the risk
Pages:
Jump to: