Pages:
Author

Topic: Only a mature and regulated crypto market will attract big investors. - page 12. (Read 1027 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Even though I do understand your argument, I don't think it's true on the way that you're explaining it here. If you think about it, some big investors may see bitcoins potential - they may see that they're able to make a vast amount of money by investing in bitcoin at any time, I don't think they're going to have to worry too much about regulated Crypto if they simply use a service like BitGo / Coinbase and so on and so forth. Even if this is the wild west, even the wild west had some towns which were pretty civil.

We do need to mature as a market in order to get mass amount of investments, though I don't think we want that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

Obviously as an investor you understand there are risks but out of all the exchanges out there, i can think of 2-3 that I would personally trust with my money and in my case we are only talking about thousands, imagine a big player with millions using etherdelta or some other retarded exchange, no way that will ever happen. Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.
Pages:
Jump to: