Pages:
Author

Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool! - page 7. (Read 24029 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
Can any one please give us any update ?? Will we ever get paid ? Any possible date of payment ? What ever, we need some legit news, please.

No positive news. just waiting for payment as all. still no date on when it happened.
It is a problem when there is not define date of payment, I wish you guys are being paid but it seem they are having a problem in the main thread. If only wasserman99 will update, at least you can feel at ease.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can any one please give us any update ?? Will we ever get paid ? Any possible date of payment ? What ever, we need some legit news, please.

No positive news. just waiting for payment as all. still no date on when it happened.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Well from the main thread it looks like wasserman99 isn't planning on paying the bounties untill next month, he does everything in his power to release the escrow funds with as little effort as possible. And instead of regaining trust he rather refund some escrow funds then go to work.

I left him negative trust since in his own OP he states that the bounties are done in phase 1 and he is holding BTC65 and doesn't go to work with it and doesn't pay us, while the only site linking to his site is this forum. All the coins he raised is thanks to the signature campaign.

I'm done with Opar! I'm gonna try to get a refund on my investment from phase 2.

Open and fair sure...

EDIT: The only reason I invested some in phase 1 of the ICO and joined signature campaign was because Lutpin was running the campaign, I'm very dissapointed in this since he always complains about scammers and spammers on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

@OP, i think it is better to lock temporarily this thread and just unlock it when there is an update. To minimize the chaos here. Smiley
No.Locking the thread will make participants more uncomfortable and they will start new thread to vent out their frustration.I dont see any harm if they come here and keep posting updates about the situation
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Any update regarding the payment? I hope it will be ruled out soon..
Activity: 896
It is very quite in this thread and I have not seen any big updates like in the first day when the signatue campaign has ended, I undestand you will feel that way because you are working for 1 1/2 months just for noting if the OP will not pay.

I hope you guys will be fine and you wiill receive your pay, OP should make an update regarding the status at least on a daily basis this is no joke when you exert effort.
Did you understand the situation? Did you read the OP and thread? It doesn't seem you did, tbh.
First off, I can't and won't be abled to make "daily" updates, read the thread to learn why.
Secondly, the payments haven't been my responsibility, according to the agreement I've made, Wasserman was supposed to take care of them. Read the disclaimer after the OP about this.
However, I'm trying to help as far as I can, I've contacted Wasserman some time ago and provided a wallet to fund payments (even though I technically dropped out after handing over the campaign to Avirunes), which currently is empty as during my last post.
I won't get involved in the struggle between Wasserman and Seb, as I'm no investor and got no say in if and how the ICO funds are released.
I know people wait impatiently for a payment (some of you guys have been patient, those you don't see complaining in the thread, so they get overlooked easily, however thanks for that) and I think at this point it would be better to cover the campaign from other funds before creating even more stress around the coin.
Ultimatively, this is none of my decision, and I'm in the same position as you all, waiting for updates and a way to continue.

Absolutely right. Campaign manager has no responsibility regarding the payment as it is stated in the disclaimer of OP. Im just an investor in this ICO and im still waiting for the release of this coin to exchange.

@OP, i think it is better to lock temporarily this thread and just unlock it when there is an update. To minimize the chaos here. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
It is very quite in this thread and I have not seen any big updates like in the first day when the signatue campaign has ended, I undestand you will feel that way because you are working for 1 1/2 months just for noting if the OP will not pay.

I hope you guys will be fine and you wiill receive your pay, OP should make an update regarding the status at least on a daily basis this is no joke when you exert effort.
Did you understand the situation? Did you read the OP and thread? It doesn't seem you did, tbh.
First off, I can't and won't be abled to make "daily" updates, read the thread to learn why.
Secondly, the payments haven't been my responsibility, according to the agreement I've made, Wasserman was supposed to take care of them. Read the disclaimer after the OP about this.
However, I'm trying to help as far as I can, I've contacted Wasserman some time ago and provided a wallet to fund payments (even though I technically dropped out after handing over the campaign to Avirunes), which currently is empty as during my last post.
I won't get involved in the struggle between Wasserman and Seb, as I'm no investor and got no say in if and how the ICO funds are released.
I know people wait impatiently for a payment (some of you guys have been patient, those you don't see complaining in the thread, so they get overlooked easily, however thanks for that) and I think at this point it would be better to cover the campaign from other funds before creating even more stress around the coin.
Ultimatively, this is none of my decision, and I'm in the same position as you all, waiting for updates and a way to continue.
So it is uncertain that we will get paid fromopair sog campaign

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

I hope you guys understand this and won't be posting unrealated to signature campaign matters.

excuse me sir i wanna ask something, how about the payment of this campaign, when we as campaigner receive the it ? thanks for your answer in advance

The big question now is IF we get paid for the signature campaign, wasserman is holding back for no reason and doesn't reply why.

Consider your time and effort gone and if it will be paid later it is just a happier moment.

I am losing hope now.I serious doubt if we are going to get paid.I would love to br proved wrong though

There is nothing to update, wasserman refuses to pay out.
Activity: 952

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

I hope you guys understand this and won't be posting unrealated to signature campaign matters.

excuse me sir i wanna ask something, how about the payment of this campaign, when we as campaigner receive the it ? thanks for your answer in advance

The big question now is IF we get paid for the signature campaign, wasserman is holding back for no reason and doesn't reply why.

Consider your time and effort gone and if it will be paid later it is just a happier moment.

I am losing hope now.I serious doubt if we are going to get paid.I would love to br proved wrong though

legendary
Activity: 2674
Hire me for Bounty Management

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

I still not receive my btc even i give my btc address. Is this correct?

Yes, nobody received their btc, read earlier messages here.
Activity: 462
I still not receive my btc even i give my btc address. Is this correct?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Wasserman99 is quiet about when will the sig bounty will be paid, translation have already been paid so i guess will have to wait for them to reach an agreement before it will happen.

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

Activity: 672

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The members should have to wait more for the campaign as it is clear that the project has their funds in the escrow so no one can deny the participants to get paid (sooner or later).
I am seeing a some members are still waiting for the payment and because of that they are worried to remove or not their signatures, for them It is clear that the campaign is now closed(end up) and you are now free to participate in other campaign, as those who have submitted their bitcoin address have completed their participation for the campaign and the eligible and ineligible are marked from Wednesday after checking your activity for the campaign.

Good Luck
The funds in escrow are not for signature campaign.It is funds generated through ICO and will be refunded to investors if certain conditions are not met

what are those condition ? Document sheets were checked and they alrady have posted who are eligible and who are not to get paid. Well, do they need further screening ? This delay of payment was not predictable

this coin is just a scam... people that first phase ICO people will lose all their money, but a lot of those deposits are fake anyway.
legendary
The members should have to wait more for the campaign as it is clear that the project has their funds in the escrow so no one can deny the participants to get paid (sooner or later).
I am seeing a some members are still waiting for the payment and because of that they are worried to remove or not their signatures, for them It is clear that the campaign is now closed(end up) and you are now free to participate in other campaign, as those who have submitted their bitcoin address have completed their participation for the campaign and the eligible and ineligible are marked from Wednesday after checking your activity for the campaign.

Good Luck
The funds in escrow are not for signature campaign.It is funds generated through ICO and will be refunded to investors if certain conditions are not met

what are those condition ? Document sheets were checked and they alrady have posted who are eligible and who are not to get paid. Well, do they need further screening ? This delay of payment was not predictable
Pages:
Jump to: