Pages:
Author

Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool! - page 9. (Read 24029 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
See the new proposal in the main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16112631

In slack opair said:

"as we said before we want to know  where we are after continue with spending more funds or release the wallets...we are going to pay the signature bounty even if all the funds of the phase 2 were refunded, but now we need time (few days) until we make an agreement with the escrow about the others funds...the signature campaign just ended yesterday, not a month ago...give us a few days until we fix this issue"
So payment will not be ruled out today? Applicants should wait a more days before the payment will be sent.

dont expect payment today or tomorrow. ..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Only Seven people do not have any bitcoin address in the spreadsheet out of which 3 logged in today, that may have provided the addresses, while four are inactive from a few days,
I think you will have to give a deadline to them, or have to leave these four for next time.

By the way, is that issue only because of none availability of addresses or something else is also there?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
See the new proposal in the main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16112631

In slack opair said:

"as we said before we want to know  where we are after continue with spending more funds or release the wallets...we are going to pay the signature bounty even if all the funds of the phase 2 were refunded, but now we need time (few days) until we make an agreement with the escrow about the others funds...the signature campaign just ended yesterday, not a month ago...give us a few days until we fix this issue"
So payment will not be ruled out today? Applicants should wait a more days before the payment will be sent.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260

In slack opair said:

SebastianJu can always release the 7 bitcoin to avirunes and pay the sig campaign but i think the dev think otherwise.

Why would he? The identity of Frank H. Rettig and Hao Wang are still unknown, there is no wallet and they want 40% released after a cheap qt wallet.

SebastianJu is holding the funds in case the investsors get scammed and not to pay our bounties, those should be paid from 1st phase ICO and this will also take some doubts away. They are only raising more doubts by not handling this right.
Why are you so concerned when the members or the participants of this campaign are not even worried? I think they believe that they will be paid and Avirunes have pointed that many times if you could follow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
SebastianJu can always release the 7 bitcoin to avirunes and pay the sig campaign but i think the dev think otherwise.

Why would he? The identity of Frank H. Rettig and Hao Wang are still unknown, there is no wallet and they want 40% released after a cheap qt wallet.

SebastianJu is holding the funds in case the investsors get scammed and not to pay our bounties, those should be paid from 1st phase ICO and this will also take some doubts away. They are only raising more doubts by not handling this right.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Avirunes said in behalf of Lutpin, it is not their job to pay the members, their job is only to calculate.

Well yeah. Thanks for pointing that to everyone about our job.

My job is not to pay you guys. That is something that is not in my hand. I can only request them to speed up things.  I though have requested them already and they might process up soon.
Avirunes said in behalf of Lutpin, it is not their job to pay the members, their job is only to calculate.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
Please guys we are trying our best to get all of your Bitcoin address as soon as possible. Discussing about getting paid or not will do nothing so I please request you all to please be patient.

Still we are waiting for others. I will personally send all of them a PM to send me their Bitcoin address so that we speed up to payment processing.

For the meantime I would again request to be patient.
Thanks for the assurance, you are really a great manager. I hope all the manager are like you who always update so the participants will not worry.

What assurance? Campaign manager got no say in when we get paid.

I agree with this, but remembet as kooke said, that the wallet will be a qt normal wallet, the beta version will come after some weeks, so this would be:

1/ we need to release the first wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount)to the project running .
2/ SJ sent 7 btc to Lutpin to pay the signature campaign.
3/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project.
4/ We release the beta wallet.
5/ finally the rest of escrow funds will be released to the project.

But before we sent a plan like this to sebastianju and he dont accept the plan, so he propose the refunds period and he release the remaining after that.

They claim they need 7 btc from escrow for the bounties.
The thing is only Avirunes is the point person here because Lutpin is out of town. I think we should let him explain there side so we will erase the doubts about the payment, I know people are waiting already and Opair does not wanna ruin their reputation as well.
Please guys we are trying our best to get all of your Bitcoin address as soon as possible. Discussing about getting paid or not will do nothing so I please request you all to please be patient.

Still we are waiting for others. I will personally send all of them a PM to send me their Bitcoin address so that we speed up to payment processing.

Thanks for the assurance, you are really a great manager. I hope all the manager are like you who always update so the participants will not worry.

What assurance? Campaign manager got no say in when we get paid.

I agree with this, but remembet as kooke said, that the wallet will be a qt normal wallet, the beta version will come after some weeks, so this would be:

1/ we need to release the first wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount)to the project running .
2/ SJ sent 7 btc to Lutpin to pay the signature campaign.
3/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project.
4/ We release the beta wallet.
5/ finally the rest of escrow funds will be released to the project.

But before we sent a plan like this to sebastianju and he dont accept the plan, so he propose the refunds period and he release the remaining after that.

They claim they need 7 btc from escrow for the bounties.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Those who already gave me their bitcoin address are free to remove the promotional material now.

look at the spreadsheet my BTC address added, thanks @Avirunes @Lutpin and Opair Team, nice join this campaign, removed my signature code now, once again thanks

say this words when you receive the payment on your wallet.

do you think there is chance of not getting paid from them? If they fail to distribute the btc from sig campaign, their coin will be considered as Scam and hope we all will get paid, just wait .
There is a big chance you will not get paid but the others who believe that they will be paid will surely be paid. So one, question, do you believe you will be paid or not?

I thinks,,this sigcamp will be paid his participant, I believe that.
I done sent my btc address and wait for payment..GoodLuck
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Those who already gave me their bitcoin address are free to remove the promotional material now.

look at the spreadsheet my BTC address added, thanks @Avirunes @Lutpin and Opair Team, nice join this campaign, removed my signature code now, once again thanks

do you think there is chance of not getting paid from them? If they fail to distribute the btc from sig campaign, their coin will be considered as Scam and hope we all will get paid, just wait .
There is a big chance you will not get paid but the others who believe that they will be paid will surely be paid. So one, question, do you believe you will be paid or not?

Of course there is a chance... There always is.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

Activity: 770

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 896

Thanks.As I have already submitted my btc address which has been added in spreadsheet by you,I am removing my signature.Thanks everyone

Are we now allowed to remove the signature? I have not received my btc yet
By promotional meterial he meant signature codes and avatar so if yoj have already sent your btc address and it is included in payment spreadsheet,you are allowed to remove your signature

very well said. I think this statement makes clear regarding the signature and avatar removal issue. My friend has owe me a certain btc and he still waiting for the payment
so that he can pay me. I hope the manager process the payout immediately and just leave other user that didn't gave their address. because i think there are just inactive because of the campaign has a very long period. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: