Pages:
Author

Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool! - page 10. (Read 24029 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Those who already gave me their bitcoin address are free to remove the promotional material now.

Thanks.As I have already submitted my btc address which has been added in spreadsheet by you,I am removing my signature.Thanks everyone

Are we now allowed to remove the signature? I have not received my btc yet
By promotional meterial he meant signature codes and avatar so if yoj have already sent your btc address and it is included in payment spreadsheet,you are allowed to remove your signature
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Those who already gave me their bitcoin address are free to remove the promotional material now.

Thanks.As I have already submitted my btc address which has been added in spreadsheet by you,I am removing my signature.Thanks everyone

Are we now allowed to remove the signature? I have not received my btc yet
legendary

Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is to notify everyone that you have to wear signature until the payment is done.

Counting of posts is going on ATM.

Done!!!
 : Payout Sheet

I would request remaining users who haven't sent me their BTC address to send the BTC address.

Hi
I just sent my btc address to your pm pls check and send my bounty thank you
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A total of 16 people more or less have not yet submitted their addresses,,,,sebastianju and wasserman99 have a problem regarding the distribution of bitcoins. this will take time.

No, it won't... there are some BTCs from the beginning that are not in hand of SebastianJU, so wasserman99 can easily pay all the bounties, and if he doesn't pay then SebastianJU should refund everybody as then it smell messy Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A total of 16 people more or less have not yet submitted their addresses,,,,sebastianju and wasserman99 have a problem regarding the distribution of bitcoins. this will take time.

i can see in the spread sheet manager signature campaign opair
is good write good counted participant signature campaign, so this not big problem
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
What seems to be the problem? I think it was already computed by Avirunes and he is just waiting for the money to be release. I think not later than tonight the payment will already be ruled out.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 714
All things are checked & verified(twice) now. I have checked all the participants those who are wearing signatures and confirm that they followed everything correctly and are eligible for payment.

I am still waiting for guys who haven't gave me their bitcoin address yet. So please give me your bitcoin address. I request those who haven't gave bitcoin address yet to wear the signature/promotional materials until the payment sheet is updated

Maybe you will consider sending first the payment due for those participants who were able to complied with the requirements and had already sent their bitcoin address. How was that possible?

Payment is something that is not in my hand. However we will be waiting a little bit more for those who haven't gave their bitcoin address yet and if it gets late we might process the payment for those whop gave the bitcoin address already.

I hope I made everything clear. Smiley
Done pm my wallet add sir just waiting for the payment thanks for the bounty.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
All things are checked & verified(twice) now. I have checked all the participants those who are wearing signatures and confirm that they followed everything correctly and are eligible for payment.

I am still waiting for guys who haven't gave me their bitcoin address yet. So please give me your bitcoin address. I request those who haven't gave bitcoin address yet to wear the signature/promotional materials until the payment sheet is updated with their bitcoin address

Maybe you will consider sending first the payment due for those participants who were able to complied with the requirements and had already sent their bitcoin address. How was that possible?

Payment is something that is not in my hand. However we will be waiting a little bit more for those who haven't gave their bitcoin address yet and if it gets late we might process the payment for those whop gave the bitcoin address already.

I hope I made everything clear. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
if were going to wait for everyone to submit their BTC address before payout and changing our signature were gonna miss out on some other opportunities if it takes a week or so. thanks for the hard work Avirunes
Activity: 952
Thank you avirunes for your hard work will just have to wait for the payout from wasserman99 or you maybe.

Thanks  Smiley

We will be waiting for everyone to send their BTC address and will send the payout then.

Man, I was able to check the spreadsheet and it looks like there are still members who were not able to submit their btc addy, if you will wait until they will all submit then there is no assurance on the time. I know I am not a member on this campaign but I have my suggestion here and hope you will warrant.

legendary
Can I now remove my signature or should I wait till we get payment?
legendary
Activity: 1526
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
The spreadsheet contains at least 2 errors - please check the rows 24 and 66

All entries can be easily verified with the following formula dragged from row 4 (through an empty column)

IF(AND(L4-D4<50;M4="Yes");"Error";"OK")

where is that spreadsheet?

here it is
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n9LCjHR7nzcOBbUWNPHZ-aPqrbFMITI54YkPMLcKvco/edit#gid=1935063856

I think the payment sheet should be placed in OP

BTW I have sent the BTC address and am waiting for payment. Anyone get paid ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

All entries can be easily verified with the following formula dragged from row 4 (through an empty column)

where is that spreadsheet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
how to withdraw signature, or where should i write my btc address?

sent PM to @avirunes about your BTC address, he will submit your BTC address in spreadsheet  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
how to withdraw signature, or where should i write my btc address?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Dear Manager i PM you my BTC Address.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

Thanks tomkat. I did all the changes via my tablet so I might have lost a track on and made some mistakes. Thanks for pointing this out.

I will verify all the spreadsheet content tommo again.
Merit: 507

Pages:
Jump to: