Pages:
Author

Topic: Open bank accounts for me - page 3. (Read 4303 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 140
July 17, 2013, 02:34:07 PM
This why this auction is so odd and specific and focusing on states which have declared neutrality or have bad relations with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
July 17, 2013, 02:25:29 PM
I think u're on the wrong forum dude, this smells nothing bug FRAUD USE

nlovric is legit.
July 17, 2013, 02:20:23 PM
The Republic of Croatia blocked all of my bank accounts and confiscated all of my money after I finally managed to publish Cat out of the Bag 1, 1st Revision as I paid for the domain and hosting in the Republic of Austria (declared neutrality in 1955) by bank transfer from my bank account. As I did not die from starvation within a few weeks, government operatives broke down my door and beat me about 4 weeks later.

Any more statements and/or questions?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
July 17, 2013, 01:59:04 PM
I think u're on the wrong forum dude, this smells nothing bug FRAUD USE
July 17, 2013, 01:42:36 PM
I need personal bank accounts with Internet banking, a Visa or similar and Maestro and/or Cirrus debit cards ion the state currency in my name in the following states:

• Swiss Confederation
  • Principality of Liechtenstein
  • Republic of Cuba
  • Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
  • Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea
  • Turkmenistan

The bank must not be owned by a foreign native person or legal entity. If possible, the bank should not have any offices in other countries. Each bank account needs to be set up inside the respective state by the bidder who must be a citizen of that state and no other.

I am a citizen of the Republic of Croatia and reside in the Republic of Croatia.

I will pay with Bitcoins (BTC) through LocalBitcoins escrow.

To bid. post:

• The name of the state you can do this in.
  • The name of the bank you can do this with and what you can get me there.
  • Your price in a fiat currency for doing it.
Pages:
Jump to: