Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN Batch#2] Gridseed hosted(or not) groupbuy 190$/unit or 150$ with hosting - page 2. (Read 8634 times)

ar9
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Those account are puppet accounts, not separate people.

Come on guys.
Activity: 311
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
24 Leicester Square...

That's the address of the massive cinema that does all the Hollywood premieres etc.If you ever see a red carpet premiere in the UK, thats it. That is no residential address

That was my feeling as well, and why I ended up posting here cautioning people to ask questions before sending payment  Wink

I am not sure you guys are on the right trail..check on the guys that said they met with jefe541...Zach_BTC and mingophoria says he met with jefe541's brother..I am not sure where this info is coming from that you have but you should look in the USA as that is closer to where I think he truly is. I am following up on some stuff and I have a friend high up in a government agency checking out IP info from the past for me now. Look deeper than what he told you. It was to throw us off.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
24 Leicester Square...

That's the address of the massive cinema that does all the Hollywood premieres etc.If you ever see a red carpet premiere in the UK, thats it. That is no residential address

That was my feeling as well, and why I ended up posting here cautioning people to ask questions before sending payment  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
24 Leicester Square...

We will find him. I'm not so she he's living abroad. Texas is more like the spot.
Not sure if this will help:

Hey Jefe, I am interested in having 100 Gridseed Infinity units hosted with you. Can I specify which pool the units mine in? The reason I ask is that I would like to have them mine at the scryptguild pool, and have the coins mined auto-converted to BTC to be paid to my address. Also, will you be willing/able to send me the whole setup (PSUs, cables, miners, controllers/raspis, etc...) after you're done hosting them? Would you be willing to continue hosting them for the same 5% fee? Are you able to offer a better per-unit price on 200 hosted units?

Cheers,

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
i'm happy someone is interested in hosted option, 90% costumers want only shipped unit  Smiley
Ofcourse you can choose your own pool, i can host until mining will be profitable and than i can ship to you.
My best price im able to do on 200 hosted unit is: 34 btc instead of 36.8.

Regards,
Jefe541

Great, I am about ready to pull the trigger on this. Just a few more questions:

1.) What is the cost for all 277 remaining units, in fiat?
2.) When do you plan to start hashing?
3.) I assume the 5% fee mentioned in the thread covers all your costs for hosting, plus a little bit extra for you? There will be nothing extra to pay aside from the initial cost for the units, and then your fee for hosting is taken direct out of the proceeds from the miners I purchased?
     3a.) The total cost you will quote me includes not only the miners but all associated accessories and hardware as well, right? PSU, cables, etc... everything to set up the units myself when/if I get them shipped to me?
4.) Is there any form of legal contract to protect the both of us?

Sorry if this seems overly thorough. I mainly want to make sure all the terms are laid out plain and simple so we both know what to expect of one another, since it's no small amount of money I'm proposing to send to you.

Cheers,

Jonathan

1.) 27900$, 45 BTC
2.) Within 48 hours of receipt of the miners.
3.) You right, hosting cost + my fees,  only 5%. In your case, see you want your pool for getting btc directly, you'll have to send me 5% from earning each week.
3a.) Right.
4) We could write something, i'm not able to do this but if you are i will sign and send you back.

Don't worry i full understand this isn't an easy situation, i'm glad to make a clear crystalline deal.

Regards,
Jefe541

1.) 27900$, 45 BTC
2.) Within 48 hours of receipt of the miners.
3.) You right, hosting cost + my fees,  only 5%. In your case, see you want your pool for getting btc directly, you'll have to send me 5% from earning each week.
3a.) Right.
4) We could write something, i'm not able to do this but if you are i will sign and send you back.

Don't worry i full understand this isn't an easy situation, i'm glad to make a clear crystalline deal.

Regards,
Jefe541

Brilliant, thanks mate, I will contact my lawyer to draw up a contract today. I will be sure to have her include the clause that I must send you 5% of my earnings per week for continued hosting - please let me know what kind of proof you would prefer for weekly earnings. You are located in the UK, correct? Will you be hosting in the UK? I'm in Australia - is there any VAT or duty to be paid on my end, or is all that covered by you on yours? If you ship I will have to pay 10% of declared value for GST, but that should be fine.

Also, do you have Skype or gtalk or any other instant messenger available? My Skype is [email protected], gtalk is [email protected].

Final question, I may actually have someone in the UK interested in having a certain number of units delivered. Are you able to get any more than the 277 you have listed on the thread? If not that's okay, I want the rest for myself  ;P

Cheers,

Jonathan

Ok let me know as fast as possible, tomorrow i'll have to pay gridseed  Wink
Just include the clause in contract and i'm fine.
Hosting will be in UK, no VAT to you cause i will send you without any invoice, if you want the invoice you'll have to pay VAT, maybe i can do undervalued one  Grin

Only my e-mail: [email protected]

I will open batch#2 soon for 1000+ units.

Regards,
Jefe541

Hmmm. These things are capable of 360KH/s+ stable on the latest firmware. What controllers will you be using? I am of course mainly interested in LTC mode, but if you're paying electricity and it won't impact stability or Scrypt hashrate dual mode will be fine too  Wink

Bank transfer will take some days to go through, and the contract will take some time to write. I cannot raise quite so much BTC in such a short time. Will you be able to wait for the the payment? Additionally, I will need your details for the contract: full name, address, phone number, any business information if you have it.

Thanks,

Jonathan

I say you the minim. ofcourse, just in case they will not reach the top.
Wiibox controllers.

You can up front any % of btc?

My info:

Marco Astori
24 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA, London, UK
Phone: 07442870764
I'm employed to:
Gloryland Ventures
262, Commercial Way, London, SE15 1PU

Regards,
Jefe541

I say you the minim. ofcourse, just in case they will not reach the top.
Wiibox controllers.

You can up front any % of btc?

My info:

Marco Astori
24 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA, London, UK
Phone: 07442870764
I'm employed to:
Gloryland Ventures
262, Commercial Way, London, SE15 1PU

Regards,
Jefe541

Hi Marco, nice to meet you. I'm just doing a little due diligence here - after all, you didn't provide any real references in the thread - and it looks like 24 leicester square is a commercial area while 262 commercial way is a residential area (and a little run down at that). Additionally, Gloryland Ventures is registered at 307a Barking Road, London, E13 8EE rather than the address you provided. It's also listed as dissolved. Do you have a current business number I can check? Do you have a LinkedIn profile or any kind of online presence that we can use for verification here?

Cheers,

Jonathan

Hi, pleasure is mine. https://maps.google.it/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=25+leicester+square&fb=1&gl=it&hq=25+leicester+square&ei=EO8oU6mZM4mAtAaOgoGQDA&ved=0CLkBELYD&iwloc=cids:4641543946763518305

I live in the "yellow" building.

Gloryland Ventures isn't dissolved, look here:
http://glorylandcargo.com/contact-us

I haven't a business number or linkedIn profile, i found work here walking around giving away my CV.

Regards,
Jefe541

If he gave me his real contact info: what a dumbass. I did call the provided number, the man who picked up hesitated significantly when I asked if I could speak with Marco. Possible he simply took a few seconds to work out the name I said; also possible this is in fact the scammer's number and he panicked before saying "No, sorry, probably wrong number". Regardless I doubt Marco Astori is this guy's real name. PLEASE DON'T CALL THE NUMBER TO HARASS THE GUY UNTIL WE KNOW WHETHER IT'S THE OP. From some digging around it appears that it's a Vodafone number, I'm going to call their head office in about 11 hours and see if I can get a name associated with the account. If a mod happened to want to drop us the IPs from which this guy posted and registered, that could help too.

Oh, and Jefe: I didn't refrain from posting this earlier because I was scared of legal action. Your threat of such was utterly meaningless. I didn't post it on the off-chance you weren't a scammer. But now? Please, file an international lawsuit. I deserve it, for posting your "contact info". In no way would this provide me with all the information I need for everyone you ripped off here to find you and counter-sue to get their money back. Scout's honour.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
This must be confirmed as a scam! I have received a tracking number that is no good. Scam from day one. I'm upset as I've lost $3000. I should have known better and it serves me right I guess. But I just thought the way things looked it was all good. Shame on me. Shame on jefe541. I expect anyone involved to distrust this member and report this to the mods. Also the member Zach? Whatever his name that claims he met with jefe541 should be named as an associate to the scam. I am not done investigating and I will post any info I find. The DHL tracking number I was given is 5869761305.

I've started to investigate as well.  I checked the batch 1 payment and it does seem fishy that Zach didn't pay him in BTC and paid in cash.
Activity: 66
I also waiting tracking number, photos, videos, and GRIDSEEDs.
apollojmr : that tracking number not real, I checked on dhl.com.
This must be confirmed as a scam! I have received a tracking number that is no good. Scam from day one. I'm upset as I've lost $3000. I should have known better and it serves me right I guess. But I just thought the way things looked it was all good. Shame on me. Shame on jefe541. I expect anyone involved to distrust this member and report this to the mods. Also the member Zach? Whatever his name that claims he met with jefe541 should be named as an associate to the scam. I am not done investigating and I will post any info I find. The DHL tracking number I was given is 5869761305.
Anyone got their miners yet?

We are all trying to get our tracking number.
Activity: 266
Anyone got their miners yet?
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
I was very weary of this offering from the onset due to his price for hosted units being lower than Gridseed's wholesale price.

However, I try to stay out of competitors threads because all that brings is drama.

I wish now I would of voiced my concern, I hope no one lost too much money and please be careful in the future.

Cheers

I felt exactly the same. It's a difficult situation when someone is selling the same product as you but looks massively suspicious.
Activity: 546
Damn. This is thread is getting bad fast... Copied pictures from internet? Really?
Good thing that i waited until this clears out.
I consider this guy a scammer now.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
i hope you guys get back your miners... i was also interested in this deal but got out as soon as op said there would be no escrow... the thing is if you already prepaid upfront and announced about the wire made before group buy has ended, shouldn't be escrow easy? usually escrow is impossible when funds are being collected to pay upfront but in this case it appears wire was already sent ahead of group buy end... anyway op if you prove me wrong i'd be more than happy...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I was very weary of this offering from the onset due to his price for hosted units being lower than Gridseed's wholesale price.

However, I try to stay out of competitors threads because all that brings is drama.

I wish now I would of voiced my concern, I hope no one lost too much money and please be careful in the future.

Cheers
It looks like we got got. It is a good thing I made 10k on stocks today because I lost 3k here:(
I received a tracking number from OP that is not tracking as of now. I hope it is legit and it actually gets sent. I am not sure why he keeps stringing this along if it is a scam..? So at least that is what I have going for me.

From OP:::::DHL tracking number: 5869761305

it will show up by tomorrow.

He would keep stringing it along in the hopes of a few more people dropping off the fence and sending him money. After all, it doesn't cost him anything.
Me too OP when do you expect to send us our tracking numbers?
Activity: 12
I received a tracking number from OP that is not tracking as of now. I hope it is legit and it actually gets sent. I am not sure why he keeps stringing this along if it is a scam..? So at least that is what I have going for me.

From OP:::::DHL tracking number: 5869761305

it will show up by tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: