Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN Batch#2] Gridseed hosted(or not) groupbuy 190$/unit or 150$ with hosting - page 5. (Read 8634 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
I hope this is a legit group buy..I am getting worried after reading some of this stuff...until OP shows us some proof that this is legit I would proceed with caution.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Couple of questions re. The hosted option:

1. How much control does the buyer have over where they mine? Both for Scrypt and SHA.
2. How is the 5% fee taken?  From the weekly earnings?
3. When they are no longer profitable, how will the income from the sales be split?

Thanks

1. Full control, costumers can decide the pools.
2. If costumer take btc direct from the pool him must send each week 5% of earns, if not i will send him the earn without my 5%.
3. I'll sell on ebay and wire transfer or paypal to costumers their % without any fees.

Regards,
Jefe541

Thanks for the answers.  However, I can't make the numbers work for me.
Activity: 311
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
You guys should be asking some really important questions......

For example. The name and location of his data center. Some pictures of the data center, or if its even a real data center.

What long-haul providers is he using? A Comcast connection? Or a fiber drop with redundancy and an 5 9 SLA.

Is his data center insured and bonded? Whats happens to your gear if the building burns down? Or the sprinkler comes on?

These are super important questions.

Ok I will be the first to ask. What are the answers to the above questions OP? Thanks for answering and understanding the concerns here.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
You guys should be asking some really important questions......

For example. The name and location of his data center. Some pictures of the data center, or if its even a real data center.

What long-haul providers is he using? A Comcast connection? Or a fiber drop with redundancy and an 5 9 SLA.

Is his data center insured and bonded? Whats happens to your gear if the building burns down? Or the sprinkler comes on?

These are super important questions.
Activity: 266
Guys,  I don't know if this is a scam.

BUT, allow me to give you some FACTS:

1. GRIDSEED only take orders directly if the order is bigger than 500 units, for a small order like 200 units, they pass to resellers.
2. GRIDSEED wholesale price is $158 for 500-999 units and $155 for 1000+ units. No one will get a better price (unless you are a friend of their CEO)
3. Even if you buy from GRIDSEED directly, you need to pay for domestic shipping (They use SF-Express, and customers pay for shipping), forwarder handling fee, international shipping.

YOU DO THE MATH!

Maybe this is a really good offer and they are making loss by offering a price of $150.  To me, too good to be true.

Sorry  jefe541 I believe you know what I said was all true. Maybe you have other plans to get profit.  In that case, your offer will be hot.

Hi JustASIC, let me answer you.

1. Completly true, how i said as some costumers in PM or when we met for a coffee, i buy with a partner, this time we bought 1200 units,
next batch we hope more.
2. Yes we are near to $155.
3. Yes, how you could read in my thread i'm employeed in a  import/export company, we mostly work with asian countries and we know some good tricks.

We'll earn don't worry about it, our is a good offer, our plan is proposing low prices to get more costumers, for hosted plan with a little higher fees (5%).

Regards,
Jefe541
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED
Guys,  I don't know if this is a scam.

BUT, allow me to give you some FACTS:

1. GRIDSEED only take orders directly if the order is bigger than 500 units, for a small order like 200 units, they pass to resellers. I believe you are not ordering from Gridseed. Probably their Chinese reseller diginforce?
2. GRIDSEED wholesale price is $158 for 500-999 units and $155 for 1000+ units. NO ONE will get a better price (unless you are a friend of their CEO)
3. Even if you buy from GRIDSEED directly, you need to pay for domestic shipping (They use SF-Express, and customers pay for shipping), forwarder handling fee, international shipping.

YOU DO THE MATH!

Maybe this is a really good offer and they are making loss by offering a price of $150.  To me, too good to be true.

Sorry  jefe541 I believe you know what I said was all true. Maybe you have other plans to get profit.

1. How much control does the buyer have over where they mine? Both for Scrypt and SHA.
3. When they are no longer profitable, how will the income from the sales be split?

Thanks

1. Full control, costumers can decide the pools.
2. If costumer take btc direct from the pool him must send each week 5% of earns, if not i will send him the earn without my 5%.
3. I'll sell on ebay and wire transfer or paypal to costumers their % without any fees.

Regards,
Jefe541
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

Thanks
Activity: 10
Down for 100 hosted.

Thanx,
Zach.
Check out our new offers for bulk orders!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
OK. Im reserving 50 units from batch 2.
 Smiley
* not 40 as stated before.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
Wire transfer done, i'll update tomorrow morning.
Activity: 33
I cancelled my order but it hasn't been corrected in the first post.

I didn't felt comfortable with this GB. Ordered from someone else and I hope everyone involved in this will receive their order.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have seen with Marco yesterday in london out of him work place,

he's a kind guy we had a good chat and now i trust him 100%, 

hope you'll have a good talking too mingophoria.

Yeah, will confirm over here again later. Hope it turns out well. Smiley

Will wait out for the next round. All the best to your group buy.
Activity: 12
I am in for one miner Smiley

15fbd8ac521191fbd230f3527f3d9af0f17d379011c45104cbb75bdc9498f37d

Regards
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Im interested to see outcome of this.

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: