Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN Batch#2] Gridseed hosted(or not) groupbuy 190$/unit or 150$ with hosting - page 9. (Read 8634 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
For the hosted units, is it $150 in addition to the cost of the unit? Or is it $150 "out the door and hashing" for the hosted unit?

It is 150$ each hosted unit, 5% fees.

PM sent
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm very interested in 16pieces
However, I'm a bit worried about the deliverydate.

Do you have experience in international trading, customs, ,taxes,  etc?
Would you consider escrow?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
For the hosted units, is it $150 in addition to the cost of the unit? Or is it $150 "out the door and hashing" for the hosted unit?

It is 150$ each hosted unit, 5% fees.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 10
Activity: 29
Down for a ten package containing:

10x gridseed usb miner
1x controller
10x usb 2.0 to micro usb cable
1 x usb hub 10 port
2 x power supply 12V 30A
10 x power cable (2.5-5.5mm) plug

Thanks.
Reserved. Now 1 package worth 1800$ instead of 1900$, last 50 units to reach 200!
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
How do I know I can trust you? You have only been registered here since 26th Feb and you have made 238 posts already? That seems a huge amount of activity.

Hi Blueman666, im here since 26th Feb...2013  Grin more than one year and i never had a problem with any members.

Having just been ripped off in another GB, I have to be a little more cautious this time so please excuse my impertinence in asking but I must: 

(1) Can you have someone who is well known and trusted here (maybe someone from the escrow list) verify your identify and post here.  We do not need to know all the details, but having someone verify your identify, job and address and maintaining that information in escrow in case there is a scam .. well that at least makes me feel comfortable.  Many other successful GB founders have done this and I now consider it a must have for myself at least.

(2) Please provide details on your hosting environment.  Will this be a home operation?  Or do you have a commercial setup?

(3) Do you have any experience with managing a hosted GB before?  How do you know you will be able to do it (it is a LOT of work, especially if there are hackers on you with DDOS attacks, power issues, miners that constantly need resetting as these do (I have 10 now, and I spend 30-40 minutes a day babysitting them or else I lose hashing if I don't), etc.)

(4) Your prices seem really low relative to the market.  I am concerned because there was another GB that ultimately foundered because the initial quote from Gridseed turned out to be unrealistic as it did not include customs, and required a freight forwarder (pickup in China only was Gridseed's policy), and then Gridseed said the quote was for a backlog order that would not ship for weeks (it seems Chinese suppliers get great preference in order queue).  Are you sure that you can get these delivered to your hosting location and do you have locked in pricing and delivery dates?

Hi eightcylinders , i'm sorry for your loss.
1) I don't know anyone with those characteristics, if there is any voluntary i will be glad to send him my info.
2) Hosting will be at my office, i already bought 12Kw+ of energy contract.
3) I already runned mining rigs before and i'm not alone in this adventure: 2-3 lovely and trusted guy are helping me
4) My chinese contact/supplier is a very kind guy and he obtained great prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
How do I know I can trust you? You have only been registered here since 26th Feb and you have made 238 posts already? That seems a huge amount of activity.

Hi Blueman666, im here since 26th Feb...2013  Grin more than one year and i never had a problem with any members.

Having just been ripped off in another GB, I have to be a little more cautious this time so please excuse my impertinence in asking but I must: 

(1) Can you have someone who is well known and trusted here (maybe someone from the escrow list) verify your identify and post here.  We do not need to know all the details, but having someone verify your identify, job and address and maintaining that information in escrow in case there is a scam .. well that at least makes me feel comfortable.  Many other successful GB founders have done this and I now consider it a must have for myself at least.

(2) Please provide details on your hosting environment.  Will this be a home operation?  Or do you have a commercial setup?

(3) Do you have any experience with managing a hosted GB before?  How do you know you will be able to do it (it is a LOT of work, especially if there are hackers on you with DDOS attacks, power issues, miners that constantly need resetting as these do (I have 10 now, and I spend 30-40 minutes a day babysitting them or else I lose hashing if I don't), etc.)

(4) Your prices seem really low relative to the market.  I am concerned because there was another GB that ultimately foundered because the initial quote from Gridseed turned out to be unrealistic as it did not include customs, and required a freight forwarder (pickup in China only was Gridseed's policy), and then Gridseed said the quote was for a backlog order that would not ship for weeks (it seems Chinese suppliers get great preference in order queue).  Are you sure that you can get these delivered to your hosting location and do you have locked in pricing and delivery dates?
Miners are USB, each 10 pieces package include:

10x gridseed usb miner
1x controller
10x usb 2.0 to micro usb cable
1 x usb hub 10 port
2 x power supply 12V 30A
10 x power cable (2.5-5.5mm) plug

less than 10  shipped unit include only the miner.
if you buy 10 pieces you get all the package.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
do these come with controller and power adapters?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Could you comment more on this?
190$(0.3 btc)/unit per shipped unit (with controller for 10pcs)

I'm just starting to look into these Gridseed miners and not sure what they require.
Do you have any more information on what this 'controller' is?

Also, do these have a standardized power connections? or are there adapters available for connecting to a PC PSU?

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I'm up for 3 units. I sent u PM with shipping address (EUROPE).

TX ID: db8e749d1372c7dd6cef94b83cc38f24b70c4c1b74dbe2ce26980f5b600e67ba 

I'm waiting for your confirmation

Matthew

Thank you for purchasing, confirmed  Wink
Activity: 5
I'm up for 3 units. I sent u PM with shipping address (EUROPE).

TX ID: db8e749d1372c7dd6cef94b83cc38f24b70c4c1b74dbe2ce26980f5b600e67ba 

I'm waiting for your confirmation

Matthew
Pages:
Jump to: