Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 74. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
txid 2d0da5ae9908ec80f0ef4e15516fc6d5ba1d58ba19774d79a8b3af7e9a8d85c5

i've pm'd the verify

Probably not the best time to have just paid into this group buy...

Because the fellow suffers from depression and a family member died recently?

I'm familiar with depression myself so I have an idea of how things can go.

Best wishes to the fellow.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

i've pm'd the verify

Probably not the best time to have just paid into this group buy...
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

i've pm'd the verify
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'd love to sell my shares too at this point, but given the situation with the OP I highly doubt anyone's willing to buy.

(BTW, I'm also missing 1 share I paid for via paypal)
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
We cant sell our shares untill the OP comes back online so he can transfer the actual ownership of shares I believe. Unless someone knows a way around this that is safe then im all ears, I have my shares listed for sale as I previously posted: 5.5BTC
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Anyway to step out of this?  I have 2 Shares of Jupiter 1 and 1 Share of Jupiter 2.  Id be willing to take 1.4 BTC for all three.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Hey, what the heck is going on? I wanted to be in a group buy for one product and instead I ended up being split between 2 groups for a different products? I'm sorry I don't monitor this thread regularly, but I would expect a PM asking for my permission at least?

I'm out, please refund my shares.

I actually think you're coming out ahead since you were originally in a Saturn and then got placed in a Jupiter (which has a higher hash rate), although I understand where you're coming from when you say that you're upset about this.
Activity: 101
Hey, what the heck is going on? I wanted to be in a group buy for one product and instead I ended up being split between 2 groups for a different products? I'm sorry I don't monitor this thread regularly, but I would expect a PM asking for my permission at least?

I'm out, please refund my shares.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
It seems as though my share has gotten lost somewhere.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2596839

I sent ragingazn628 one or two messages but they must have gotten overlooked.
Activity: 84
Thank you for the update JohnK.
Whew, finally got through to raging.
Chat log on GTalk below:

me: hello? I see you're there?
 Thomas:  I had a death in the family and my depression kicked back in. I have been going to therapy. I should be fine next week. But please do what is needed.
 me:  hey, I'm sorry to hear that. Sad
it's just that I got so many requests with the group buyers going nuts with me  Sad
would you go and clarify it with the buyers soon?
I'm sure they'll understand given the dire situation
also, my condolences
 Thomas:  It got out of hand. I almost had relapse. I am a lot better now but my therapist said that I need to take my mind off of stuff until it blows over. That's why I haven't been online or talking to anyone. Not even my friends.
Yes I understand I will do it first thing after church tomorrow.
 me:  Okay, I'll tell the buyers. Thanks again and may you get well soon
 Thomas:  Thank you
 me:  no problems and ttyl
 me:  Oops, one important thing to note - there's talks by the group buyers that you said you sold your home (where the chips are going to). Is that true?
I sure hope that wasn't the case lol
 Sent at 12:27 PM on Sunday
 Thomas:  No I just bought the house 4 months ago not sold -address redacted by John- you have the utility bills and everything I can provide updated ones for you
 me:  whew, that's a relief
thanks again - I'll clarify in the forums again

I guess we'll see what to do later.

OP should be back soon, hopefully.

That's good to hear that he hasn't bailed, depression can be a pain. However, until he comes back into the thread I'm not going to be purchasing any more shares just to be on the safe side.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Whew, finally got through to raging.
Chat log on GTalk below:

me: hello? I see you're there?
 Thomas:  I had a death in the family and my depression kicked back in. I have been going to therapy. I should be fine next week. But please do what is needed.
 me:  hey, I'm sorry to hear that. Sad
it's just that I got so many requests with the group buyers going nuts with me  Sad
would you go and clarify it with the buyers soon?
I'm sure they'll understand given the dire situation
also, my condolences
 Thomas:  It got out of hand. I almost had relapse. I am a lot better now but my therapist said that I need to take my mind off of stuff until it blows over. That's why I haven't been online or talking to anyone. Not even my friends.
Yes I understand I will do it first thing after church tomorrow.
 me:  Okay, I'll tell the buyers. Thanks again and may you get well soon
 Thomas:  Thank you
 me:  no problems and ttyl
 me:  Oops, one important thing to note - there's talks by the group buyers that you said you sold your home (where the chips are going to). Is that true?
I sure hope that wasn't the case lol
 Sent at 12:27 PM on Sunday
 Thomas:  No I just bought the house 4 months ago not sold -address redacted by John- you have the utility bills and everything I can provide updated ones for you
 me:  whew, that's a relief
thanks again - I'll clarify in the forums again

I guess we'll see what to do later.

OP should be back soon, hopefully.
I think we should have a serious talk about seeing if we can somehow transfer the machines over to someone else, unless Ragnazn comes back and gives us an update on the situation.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
hi!
do you still have shares available?
I would like to buy like 25 shares?

The OP is MIA. So, no you won't be able to get any shares for now. Unless someone else takes over this GB.

But, lets just hope regin returns.
Activity: 623
hi!
do you still have shares available?
I would like to buy like 25 shares?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Ivan we should hold off on this untill the issues with the OP are cleared up. Sound good?

Yes sounds good.
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Ivan we should hold off on this untill the issues with the OP are cleared up. Sound good?
Activity: 756
Hopefully things are okay and we can get back on track here soon.  Like I said I'd be willing to help out with some of the admin and whatever OP may need...
So what's going on?  Is he coming back or what?

I would like to know as well. Perhaps we can somehow get someone else to be the leader? I don't have a lot of money invested in this (only what I could lose) but it would be nice to know what's happening with it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi Bowen,

I contacted johnk and asked him to set up a btc address for our trade.
Cheers
Ivan
Pages:
Jump to: