Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open!!!] Project SONO [Signature Campaign][Twitter Campaign] - page 2. (Read 34519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
UPD:  Enter the number of your posts on Bitcointalk (from profile)
The form only accepts a number between 42 and 1000. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL
The 3rd field in the signature campaign form is "Bitcointalk Post (Enter your Bitcointalk post)". What post is supposed to be there?
UPD:  Enter the number of your posts on Bitcointalk (from profile)
legendary
The 3rd field in the signature campaign form is "Bitcointalk Post (Enter your Bitcointalk post)". What post is supposed to be there?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
The Campaign is now live!
Do not write here your addresses!
Type:

#Join
Bitcointalk: BonAquaico
Telegram company: @BonAquaico
Facebook company: https://www.facebook.com/BonAquaico
twitter : https://www.twitter.com/BonAquaico

I will regard these messages as SPAM and BAN.

Just want to warn:

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23182840

You must specify a signature in your profile and address.

Hi,
Which is altcom address?
Altcom address ?

You wanted to say SONO.   Pick up the address in the wallet.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
AltCommunityCoin is on the top fifty of our AI based plattoform, due to its upside probability of 51.45% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there any information on how much money was collected for the project?
Activity: 84
Hi there! I really want to believe that we will not be thrown and will give all the earned
Activity: 308
Well even sometimes we ignore other people's questions, because dev told through the announcement in the group that we can still follow it means we will get rewards no matter how the funds raised. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Please update new signature codes and avatar  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Are airdrops over?

Also, is any web wallet or paper wallet available?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I think signature campaign has just ended. And the Devs are very busy right now for implement the masternodes. No doubt that the more popular altcom have, the less possible signature campaign will implement again.
Damn, i think you're right. So the only option now is to just buy the coins from exchange..
Well if you believe in a coin and its future you shouldnt really bother to buy it from an exchange... Also it is still possible to mine it if you got a good GPU.
Activity: 266
I think signature campaign has just ended. And the Devs are very busy right now for implement the masternodes. No doubt that the more popular altcom have, the less possible signature campaign will implement again.
Damn, i think you're right. So the only option now is to just buy the coins from exchange..
Activity: 249
legendary
Me too, Yobit is the only place that you can own ALTCOM coins up till now.
Well, there is also stocks.exchange. Not a lot of volume there, but still an option.

gunka You should probably edit the thread title since it still says "[OPEN]" while it was in fact closed for a whole month now.
Activity: 184
Dang, disappointing to have missed out on this! Is Yobit the only exchange to purchase ALTCOM on at the moment? Would love to invest but just don't trust that exchange.

Me too, Yobit is the only place that you can own ALTCOM coins up till now.
Activity: 37
Dang, disappointing to have missed out on this! Is Yobit the only exchange to purchase ALTCOM on at the moment? Would love to invest but just don't trust that exchange.
Activity: 249
After the December airdrops, Altcom price have been continuing on the down trend. But I think that it will be risen steady in future. Glad to know the signature campaign will be opened again. Happy new year to Altcom community.
Pages:
Jump to: