Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open!!!] Project SONO [Signature Campaign][Twitter Campaign] - page 4. (Read 34519 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey. Just discovered this coin, looks nice and worth to hold. So, i wanted to register at your forum, but i couldn't do that because there are some problems with re-captcha.
Re-captcha area contains only this:

ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key
Activity: 227
Happy chrismax for everyone. The news makes me feel excited. Let count down to 24th December.
Oh my christmas gift, thank for good news.

The date of the
23-12-2017
wednesday same time,
15:00 +1 GMT.

COUNTDOWN

Rule:

The airdrop will require you to have a participate Junior member and above
Must have ALTCOM address on their profile somewhere.

Questions can be asked in  Discord LINK

Payouts will happen over 2 days instead of 1.

Just want to warn:

There will be 700 entry slots in both as we have seen large amounts of users not following the rules.
If more than 500 entries are approved in each drop, then they will also be paid.

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23182840

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
It's realy bad that I will not manage to become a Jr. Member till the christmas airdrops.
Activity: 257
Oh my christmas gift, thank for good news.

The date of the
23-12-2017
wednesday same time,

COUNTDOWN

Rule:

Just want to warn:

There will be 700 entry slots in both as we have seen large amounts of users not following the rules.
If more than 500 entries are approved in each drop, then they will also be paid.

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

Activity: 62

Rule:

Just want to warn:

As you said, will we actually have two round of Christmas airdrop? Another question is, how about signature campaign? Will it been opened again? Thanks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL
Hi sir,
I have just joined twitter campaign and airdrops, please accept me.
Thanks in advance
Where did you see Tweeter continuing?
Everything is temporarily closed.

Wait for airdrop.
Activity: 81
Hi sir,
I have just joined twitter campaign and airdrops, please accept me.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Ah, just missed this amazing signature campaign, coin have a definitely interesting future. It is visible, a developers are engaged in a coin too much!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 43
Signature bounty is over? Or can we join now?

The date of the
23-12-2017
wednesday same time,

COUNTDOWN

Rule:

Just want to warn:

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@hamuki/november-development-update-and-announcement

2 Christmas Airdrops will be made.

5 coins to each participant, 500 slots each time.

The first airdrop will be on the 23rd of December at 15:00 GMT +1.
The second airdrop will be on the 30th of December at 15:00 GMT +1.

Will we have a countdown timer like the last airdrops?
Activity: 346
well damn missed out on these airdrops *sigh* ah well just gunna buy some instead
Activity: 406
Gunka, you are a very good bounty manager.
Good luck Christmas Airdrops.
Thanks for all.
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@hamuki/november-development-update-and-announcement

2 Christmas Airdrops will be made.

5 coins to each participant, 500 slots each time.

The first airdrop will be on the 23rd of December at 15:00 GMT +1.
The second airdrop will be on the 30th of December at 15:00 GMT +1.

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Signature Bounty.

CLOSED

December 23 there will be another airdrop. I'm IN.

Where did you get this information from? What conditions? I follow the coin, but recently I do not have time for all the news.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Signature Bounty.

CLOSED

December 23 there will be another airdrop. I'm IN.
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Can we remowe adress, avatar and signature ?
Is the amount of the allocated ALTCOM coins fixed or it depends on the ICO sale?
ICO ? No ICO. You confused us with someone.
Activity: 88
Is the amount of the allocated ALTCOM coins fixed or it depends on the ICO sale?
Activity: 144
Merit: 16
Statistic says "ALTCOM address not found in user profile". How can I get updated?
I've added the address yesterday.
See https://altcoincommunity.ru/user.html?u=501295

2017-12-06 15:54:37
You have messages 154
ALTCOM address not found in user profile
Full Member ALTCOM signature passed.

2017-12-06 16:57:00
You have messages 155
You have ALTCOM address passed.
Full Member ALTCOM signature passed.

Help me too please..
Kardeşim sana demek istiyorlar ki ilk 3 mesajı attığında altcom adresin yokmuş onlar sayılmayacak.. Ama diğer kalanlarda sıkıntı yok.. Yani o sana attıkları linkde kendini aşağı doğru indirirsen herşeyi göreceksin.. 3 Mesaj sonrasında sıkıntı yok..

yani hocam şimdi benim bi eksiğim var mı? işimi yapmaya devam edeyim dimi? ben bu işlere biraz yabancıyım da pek bir fikrim yok bu işlerle ilgili. ayrıca yardımın için çok teşekkür Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: