Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source XPM Pool + GPU Miner (aka. madPrimeMiner) - page 24. (Read 63449 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Awesome work madMAx, thx for you efforts
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Oh so it is faster than madmax? which meant the following: claymore > primeGPU ? xpmclminer > madPrimeMiner ?
Mining algorithm consists of two parts - sieve and Fermat test. madPrimeMiner have very fast sieve and slow non-optimized Fermat test, xpmclminer have too poor sieve, but fast Fermat test. I will merge two miners code for create fastest XPM miner.
Bravo, cant wait! Suck it, claymore!

Claymore probably could make use of it to improve his miner. Good and bad for xpm. Bad since his is only ypool only. Since Beeeeer now has dev fee, he should consider producing one for Beeeeer
Activity: 364
Oh so it is faster than madmax? which meant the following: claymore > primeGPU ? xpmclminer > madPrimeMiner ?
Mining algorithm consists of two parts - sieve and Fermat test. madPrimeMiner have very fast sieve and slow non-optimized Fermat test, xpmclminer have too poor sieve, but fast Fermat test. I will merge two miners code for create fastest XPM miner.
Just no ypool please Smiley

That's a very piece of good news!!

We would need this once diff crosses into 11..

Activity: 44
Bravo, cant wait! Suck it, claymore!
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 28
any eta when we start test something?
Fermat test 4 times (about 400%) slower than open source xpmclminer implementation, I will try merge miners code, 8-9 CPD on Radeon R9 290X is really Smiley

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Fermat test 4 times (about 400%) slower than open source xpmclminer implementation, I will try merge miners code, 8-9 CPD on Radeon R9 290X is really Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Thanks a lot for this open source XPM GPU Miner! This is what the crypto scene needs !
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Simply BRAVO! You made my faith in crypto foes up again! :-)

Well done madMax!!

cool, now i can try to make a better xpm gpu pool miner

Suck it primeGPU and Claymore! Xpm mafia
Activity: 59
日期: 2014/5/10 11:44
到: ATHHPkcWjhUSqXpgJhTut7jzWo3JEbNj9J
支出: -30.00 XPM
交易费: -0.01 XPM
净额: -30.01 XPM
交易ID: 87e2a09092ead9adb16a5a5f541fdd7b724e8ad88e7d6fd5c17194e6e7f37cf1

donated!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just realized how important this is.
Will start working on solo miner first thing tomorrow. It will be a stripped down version of the pool server, without database, without website, but with Qt GUI.
And you can connect the existing pool miner to it just like it was a pool server.
I'll try to push for a same day release, but no gurantees.
Activity: 34
Congrats on releasing the code! Looking forward to the changes this brings to primecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Congratulation for releasing the open source.
Are you planning to implement the usual protocols: getwork, xpt and BlockTemplate ?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
cmon guys don't be cheap. Give the guy a donation and encourage more people to do this kind of thing thats how it works!

i would donate if the pool was up and all these ypool coin wreckers weren't harassing him for the code

another coin killed by ypool

he just made it open sourse i don't get what you are saying mate
Activity: 19
cmon guys don't be cheap. Give the guy a donation and encourage more people to do this kind of thing thats how it works!

i would donate if the pool was up and all these ypool coin wreckers weren't harassing him for the code

another coin killed by ypool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
xpmpool repo has just received a fix, the Makefile for leveldb was incorrectly ignored and thus was missing in the repo.

EDIT: I've also updated the README.md with more info.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Great that you embody what cryto currency envisioned in decentralization. Truly respectful and greatly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: