Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 112. (Read 320684 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Could anyone tell me the power draw of their 480 rigs? I'm trying to get a number for 5 cards.
around 65watt

And you have how many cards, one?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Could anyone tell me the power draw of their 480 rigs? I'm trying to get a number for 5 cards.
around 65watt
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
New version i did not get error 11 anymore on silent army opencl, but it crashs after compiling kernel with no error msg
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Last release before mainnet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByzvxWEyrTINQlM2bm13ZnF6Sms/view?usp=sharing
silent army: NVidia compatible (don't use undocumented OpenCL features), more stable, but may be slower than 0.2.1

still crash on win 8.1 rx480, no luck for windows
Activity: 101
Every time i make a fresh install of ubuntu. 16.0.4  & install the AMD GPU drivers and reboot
My interface of ubuntu is gone Huh Huh Huh

When i trie to run silenarmy on my Windows 10
I receive a -11 Open CL error.

Any help, appreciated.

I have a R9 390 Nitro card running @ 20 Sols, with a different miner, but i think  should get more with silenta miner.

Thanks

whats the different miner you are using, thanks in advance
Activity: 135
Linux build figures:

~25% CPU Usage and 2 x R9 290x:
[GPU 0] T=-1C A=-1% sols=35.517
[GPU 1] T=-1C A=-1% sols=33.250

@eXtremal, great news about the threshold and payout!

Sent you a PM
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
so, a 1070 down to 18 with nicehash 0.2, with this version?

30 sols seems un-achievable right now.

Have got any proof, in matter?

Thanks
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Linux build figures:

~25% CPU Usage and 2 x R9 290x:
[GPU 0] T=-1C A=-1% sols=35.517
[GPU 1] T=-1C A=-1% sols=33.250

@eXtremal, great news about the threshold and payout!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Last release before mainnet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByzvxWEyrTINQlM2bm13ZnF6Sms/view?usp=sharing
silent army: NVidia compatible (don't use undocumented OpenCL features), more stable, but may be slower than 0.2.1

confirm, more stable. 210 sols/s for 6xRX470.
GPU shares is full 12  Cool Until now, not crash
Last release before mainnet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByzvxWEyrTINYWRfaXc4QXNIYk0/view?usp=sharing

Thanks - how is the linux versions running? What is updated repository for the linux version and did you have luck on tahiti GPU?

Last release before mainnet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByzvxWEyrTINYWRfaXc4QXNIYk0/view?usp=sharing

let me check it
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Is anyone running on Linux?
Great, minimum payout down to 0.1 ZEC  Cool
Activity: 121
Hi all,

FYI I have a 2 GPU rig (1 x HD7950 and 1 x 7970) 7950 getting 13.36 sols and 7970 getting 14.27 sols with zcashclient.  With silent army it runs but I get 0 sols per card... any ideas?

Also a general quick question, I have setup a Z wallet address on linux and am using this to mine using zcashclient - do I need to setup a new wallet address on mainnet or will the testnet address migrate over?

thanks all and happy mining!
MM
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
We have to mine on his pool because thats how he gets paid for creating this software

Then it would be better to have a dev fee of 1% like claymore.
The 4% is too much for me.
And the 4 zec minimum payout I may never reach.
Minimal payout on mainnet - 0.1 ZEC, pool fee 2,5% then down to 1%.

About silent army and NVidia, this kernel uses unaligned access to memory, that dosn't support by NVidia (miner crashes) and gives undefined behaivor on a part of AMD GPUs. It fast, but don't work everywhere Sad

Now this sounds great again.
Silentarmy wont run with r9 280x cards, but your version giving me about 15 sols each card.
Thanks again
Activity: 265
Every time i make a fresh install of ubuntu. 16.0.4  & install the AMD GPU drivers and reboot
My interface of ubuntu is gone Huh Huh Huh

When i trie to run silenarmy on my Windows 10
I receive a -11 Open CL error.

Any help, appreciated.

I have a R9 390 Nitro card running @ 20 Sols, with a different miner, but i think  should get more with silenta miner.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Since we need an actual wallet to mine on your pool.

We create a wallet using RC4 and set testnet=0 and use  ./zcash-cli getnewaddress

Any can confirm?
Idk, but I am download and reinstalling RC4 I also ran a make clean command for good measure first. But fetching it is taking forever.....

and I also believe we need new addresses once done

and remove test net from config once live (if you want to solo mine from wallet) best I understand it?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
what's wrong?
tried to download new atiadlxy.dll but still get this problem

please someone help me

That's funny I got this error too now windows 10 16.9.1 driver. What's weird is now I get this error with teamviewer when I reboot also if I try to load cdm 7 or genoil eth miner. So has this software corrupted my pc. Or worse a virus?

Also I have test nicehash cpu miner nheqminer. Anyone with this error also try nicehash miner trying to figure out source of this issue
Jump to: