Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 23. (Read 320684 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Poor dev he cant catch a break in this thread. If posters would only read a page or 2 they would be so much more informed  Shocked

Its no wonder people don't get paid and have so many issues. READ!!!!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
/\
||
||
||
look up
zcashd daemon is down
read my lips
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
windows just dropped me a virus warning on your exe hope its only the way it got packed:

trojan.w32/maltule.C!cl
more than likely a false positive.... but I am not positive  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
@Extremal

You said to me in e-mail 36 hours ago you would look into my missing payment, You've ignored all my emails since. You are literally holding my coins with no explanation... What the hell?Huh??
Activity: 58
Thanks for building this advanced miner. eXtremal

What difference does it make with an 470 with 8gb or 4gb?

I want to go for 30x 470 4gb, but I'm not sure yet, wich to buy.

470 8gb is 30€ difference per card.

Could you tell me your experience or did you read it anywhere?

links / infos appreciated.
Activity: 15
Message from server: Can't receive work from ZCash wallet

Any solution for this?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Supernova down
2016-11-01 20:14:52 socket recv error Connection reset by peer (104)
2016-11-01 20:15:02 receive version message: /CoinscopeGH:0.2/: version 2000000, blocks=3000, us=151.80.96.105:8233, peer=2
Blocks number 2887, what happened?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

zcashd daemon down, recovering...
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
windows just dropped me a virus warning on your exe hope its only the way it got packed:

trojan.w32/maltule.C!cl
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
I start it on Windows and it just crashes. Does anyone knows a solution?!
Maybe there is a way to use genoils miner but with this pool?

Maybe windows, can't understand your red commands...
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
I received my first paymout yesterday, I am a hobbyist miner with low hashrate. Because of technical issues with zcash z-addresses, I had to send my wallet file and my z- and t-addresses to extremal and received my first payment around 6 hrs. later.
Some things, like high payout limits, missing stratum support etc. may be disputable, and maybe other pools are better. But extremal is definitely not a scammer.

i agree with you Bicmac1973. I get my payments regularly as i said that many time here and in zcash forum, if you read carefully  - last tow page in this thread - you will see his replay, extremal working hard to upgrade this system, once again, if scam meaning is NO PAYMENTs !. Then this pool NOT SCAM! ..
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
nerdralph just frustration I can understand I'm also waiting and waiting :-( while the profit dropping..
but well thats whats going on and we can't do anything about it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

I'll just keep re quoting this until I get an answer, Thanks.

I'VE BEEN WAITING 36 HOURS FOR PAYMENT NOW, CMON MAN SORT THIS OUT I WILL NOT GO AWAY.....

Reposting the same thing over and over again is called spam.  Keep doing it and I guarantee you'll get reported to the moderator.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I received my first paymout yesterday, I am a hobbyist miner with low hashrate. Because of technical issues with zcash z-addresses, I had to send my wallet file and my z- and t-addresses to extremal and received my first payment around 6 hrs. later.
Some things, like high payout limits, missing stratum support etc. may be disputable, and maybe other pools are better. But extremal is definitely not a scammer.
Activity: 36
Quote from: UnknownX
Genoil v0.5 was released only  ~8h ago, and you have made in ~8h, when diff is rising, more then in 2 days here, when diff was decreasing? Wow
Yeah, I did, although that includes the time I spent mining with v0.42 as well (a few extra hours). Version 0.42 was the first Genoil miner that I got working on my machine, v0.5 was released shortly thereafter. In the last 18 hours I've managed to get over 0.005 ZEC with Genoil v0.5 at close to 40 sol/s. But in the previous two days with eXtremal's miner, I only managed to get slightly over 0.002 ZEC @ 15 sol/s.
Needless to say when I wanted a payout or lowering of threshold, he:
-did not respond to private messages
-did not respond to email from first post
-did not pay or adjust threshold

Pool support email is also not even working, probably never was... 

Given all these facts... why bother?
Activity: 263
semux
anyone know what would happen if I install .13.7570 windows 8.1  64x drivers in my windows vista 64x  need those drivers to run zcash
would it hurt anything

i don't know that but i'm sure the USB stick ( ready-made  like GenEthOS) will keep so much time  for you -  if you just wanna mine zec
you will not need to install any drivers
Thx  Smiley  I needed a dll  for the vista... its mining now. 
happy mining Wink
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I start it on Windows and it just crashes. Does anyone knows a solution?!
Maybe there is a way to use genoils miner but with this pool?

What pool  what is your bat file  what miner are you using ... give as much info as you can when asking. Wink
I was in the same boat 2 years ago.
Pages:
Jump to: