Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source ZEC (ZCash) GPU Miner AMD & NVidia (up to 45 sol/s on RX480) - page 22. (Read 320654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
So, I have 3 RX480 GPUs and 2 RX470 GPUs. I'm using EXtremal's mining software on a Windows 10 machine, and getting almost 80 SOLS total. Should I be getting more? I'm using mining version 0.2.0. Is there a version higher that's stable that would get me better SOLS on a Windows 10 machine?
I am running 3 x 480 8gb using 2.0 with silent army, getting about 65 sols. All stock
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
The stats haven't moved much on the pool today. Requested balance spends hours with the same amount.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So, I have 3 RX480 GPUs and 2 RX470 GPUs. I'm using EXtremal's mining software on a Windows 10 machine, and getting almost 80 SOLS total. Should I be getting more? I'm using mining version 0.2.0. Is there a version higher that's stable that would get me better SOLS on a Windows 10 machine?

Yes you should be getting way more. About 30 per rx480 is reasonable.
Activity: 2
-deleted since i dont pay attention-
Activity: 21
i tested all mining site pool,,, and the extremal pool are the best!!! just with 3rx 480 with silent army in ubuntu i am making more than other sites....115 sol/s total  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This has actually become a pretty good pool. I've received all 5 of my payments since I've been mining. In the beginning payouts were slow but the pool's become pretty good. Well done EXtremal!
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
the pool pays, i got all my money too
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
@eXtremal  problems continue? no updates....no new blocks found in the pool
Why no?
New wallet page. Since now I not need change your mininal payouts, you can do that Smiley

But transactions shown only fron 1st Nov..
legendary
@eXtremal  problems continue? no updates....no new blocks found in the pool
I have received 4 payouts on this date 11/1/2016. and is what I would expect for the amount of power I have in this pool. So blocks have to be moving. But its been about 6 hours since last payout.
Activity: 15
@eXtremal  problems continue? no updates....no new blocks found in the pool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i mine whole a day and now see that zero knowledge address are not allowed anymore! WTF - What with my balance???
All pools stops payment to Z-Addrs. If I did that 7-8 hours ago.... Eh.
I think we will move balance to your new T address. But I must get proof, that it's your Z-Addr Smiley

How can I also provide proof of addresses for a transfer from a stuck Z to a working T?
See first post, after wallet recorering I continue transfer Z->T

Great! I PMed you with the addresses. When you get that wallet recovered do you want me to follow up with you or will that PM be sufficient?
legendary
Supernova:
Failed payments are now recredited to your account so you can withdraw again !

Hmm, at same time. Like a entire ZCash network problem, we all need next version of zcashd.
Yes something weird happening today.... the miners I have on your pool with your software is overall stable and steady.  Smiley  A few miners I have on another pool have been hanging and losing power and shares rapidly. Constantly rebooting those.

Just waiting for you to put the new silent kernel into your miner and all my rigs will be back on this pool  Wink
i mine whole a day and now see that zero knowledge address are not allowed anymore! WTF - What with my balance???
I think we will move balance to your new T address. But I must get proof, that it's your Z-Addr Smiley

How can I also provide proof of addresses for a transfer from a stuck Z to a working T?
See first post, after wallet recorering I continue transfer Z->T
Supernova:
Failed payments are now recredited to your account so you can withdraw again !

Hmm, at same time. Like a entire ZCash network problem, we all need next version of zcashd.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Pool down?
UP!
But wallet.dat corrupted again, I already have skills repairing zcash wallets, it's ok.
Yep and what's cool is all my miners (his) reconnect and pick right back up hashing  Smiley

But even so I still give then a good reboot lol
Activity: 14
Hello .

please can anyone help me with a link to amdgpu-pro 16.30 for ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Pool down?
UP!
But wallet.dat corrupted again, I already have skills repairing zcash wallets, it's ok.

Up and running again. Nice!
Pool down?
UP!
Pages:
Jump to: