Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN][EU]CXMining R1: Gridseed LA5U 5-chip Dual Miners 0.39 btc - page 3. (Read 9774 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
I am completely confused  Huh (did not take much I know  Roll Eyes )

gridseed.com shows the unit at 60KHs, the youtube video after a few min show's it peek at 41KHs, but the Gridseed GC3355 5 chip shows a 300KHs in LTC, Can someone brake this down for me please? What is 0.39BTC actually paying for?

Also, Is this a LTC only or any scrypt coin? I would do a few units if it works on other coins too.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
I have just received feedback from Gridseed.com , the numbers :

Brand:Gridseed
Chips:Gridseed GC3355. Each unit has 5 chips.
Mining Capability(Official Number):BTC Mode:10G, LTC Mode:300K
Power Consumption:Dual Mode or BTC Mode: Approximate 100W/Unit,
LTC Mode:20-25W/Unit
Price: To be announced.
Payment: We accept RMB or USD,
Shipment against Payment.
Shipping: We only ship to Mainland China address; oversea buyers need to find international carriers themselves.

Minimum order is 100 pc, it took 2 full months for them to answer my email ...
Guess the most tricky part is dealing with customs, also they don't accept BTC/LTC as payment, funny they are selling mining equipment.
Also the power figures are not that impressive.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Put me down for 10, will buy 20 if you need extra numbers.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
10 units for me, please update when available.

What do we need to fix so we can get the mup and running as soon as they arrive?

I mean what equipment is required to run them (psu, cables, etc?)
Activity: 44
I see posts about new firmware for 5 chip. Hashing at 500Kh/s. Does this apply for these units too?   Huh

Can you link here the source of this ?
Thanks.

Source no, but check this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5025317    Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any ideas on when you'll be opening for orders?
Activity: 46
Is a standard PC PSU ok for it (like Corsair 750W) ?
You'll have to make cables for your PSU with the appropriate DC connectors, but yes, you can use any 12V source then. Just keep in mind if you use a PC PSU it has to get feedback from the 12V rail(s) to control the output voltages, otherwise you won't be able to load it 12V only. I think most of the recent ones will be fine, it never hurts however to look after a review first Smiley
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
The "controller" itself is a small embedded pc like a raspberry pi or a routerboard. You can use any number of units either on a normal pc or anything else you can compile the modified miner software for.
And what about recommended power source for these miners?
Is a standard PC PSU ok for it (like Corsair 750W) ?
Activity: 46
The "controller" itself is a small embedded pc like a raspberry pi or a routerboard. You can use any number of units either on a normal pc or anything else you can compile the modified miner software for.
Activity: 33
its a little vague how to connect them, do you need a controller unit just for one?

P.S. 1 unit to the netherlands  Grin
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
I see many people posting "one for me", "I'll take two" etc. but I assume there is no reservation queue until this GB is officially open, right?

PS. Two for me please Wink
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
I see posts about new firmware for 5 chip. Hashing at 500Kh/s. Does this apply for these units too?   Huh

Can you link here the source of this ?
Thanks.
SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
need 1 just for try Smiley shipping to UK .
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Count me in for at least 2, subject to change into a higher number depending on availability and the amount of information I can dig up about then in English
Are power adapter's included? I heared they are not.  Only a loose cable which you have to connect yourself. Am I right?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
so lets say i buy 1 unit. whats its speed for SCRYPT
and what do i need to connect it to PC ?
I'm in for 1 unit.  Shipping to Netherlands.
Heared anything about CE mark?  Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I'm interested in 2 units, shipping to The Netherlands ! When do you know if the group buy will take place?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
i would like to get one or two units shipping to germany.

best regards

Hektek
Pages:
Jump to: