Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN][EU]CXMining R1: Gridseed LA5U 5-chip Dual Miners 0.39 btc - page 6. (Read 9774 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
how many kh do these produce for script mining? if its reasonable I will start with 2.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I'm really interested in this groupbuy, but i have a few questions about the miner. 1) What are the hashing speeds of this unit? 2) Hoe much power does one unit use?  3) Is there a manual hoe to get this miner working on windows?

I will buy one myself... then I will make videos on it.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ytcxboy

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I'm really interested in this groupbuy, but i have a few questions about the miner. 1) What are the hashing speeds of this unit? 2) Hoe much power does one unit use?  3) Is there a manual hoe to get this miner working on windows?
Im in for 1 piece at 0.39 btc or lower. Hope you can lower the price on these baby's!

0.39 is the lowest already. Cant be any lower. I can make it more expensive thou Smiley

Order list can be reviewed on my google docs page

-edit-
Securing 1 batch of 100 miners. Hopefully they will have the CE mark... Subject to cancellation if they don't have one.

Thanks
Activity: 44
Im in for 1 piece at 0.39 btc or lower. Hope you can lower the price on these baby's!
Just get them to set CE stickers on it before they ship it, all thoes other sites does it, lightake, dealextreme, miniinthebox, and so on.

Alot of companies in europe sends around non-ce items too, and if you know what to look for, its pretty clear.

Like AC adapters shells, they shouldnt be assemblied with screws, but melted together, so you cant take it about without destroying it.

They could just laser the CE mark if they don't think layering is a massive effort...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just get them to set CE stickers on it before they ship it, all thoes other sites does it, lightake, dealextreme, miniinthebox, and so on.

Alot of companies in europe sends around non-ce items too, and if you know what to look for, its pretty clear.

Like AC adapters shells, they shouldnt be assemblied with screws, but melted together, so you cant take it about without destroying it.
That would be hilarious...

Hope they fall for that so that our stuffs can be released by those donkey customs Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
lol, customs should really fall for that Cheesy
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
I think this will never get a CE... Tongue
It might have "the other" CE = China Export Wink

Know the difference:
Activity: 68
I think this will never get a CE... Tongue
I am wondering about the control units. Are they needed to run one? Or is it also possible with just a PC?

Will ask.

I'm curious (and interessted), is this the 5chip miner beastlymac sells? They do not have a CE-marking atm and without that it might be a problem to get them into the EU...

I know this problem. We will not order it unless there is CE mark.

Thanks
Activity: 5
I'm curious (and interessted), is this the 5chip miner beastlymac sells? They do not have a CE-marking atm and without that it might be a problem to get them into the EU...
Activity: 115
I am wondering about the control units. Are they needed to run one? Or is it also possible with just a PC?
Please reserve 10 pcs for me.

I dont do reserves. It's a first pay first serve basis. Last group buy, people occupy the reserves and didnt pay, which is the reason for the failure.

Thanks

do you also plan to sell their power units, control units and hubs?

Dont think so yet... but not sure.
Activity: 125
Please reserve 10 pcs for me.
Activity: 16
do you also plan to sell their power units, control units and hubs?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am down for 2 units at 0.39 or less
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
sounds great, I ordered a 5MH/s miner from alpha-t - but this looks like a good alternative

/follow Grin

I also pre-ordered one I am in batch 1
Activity: 317
Merit: 252
In Rarity I trust!
sounds great, I ordered a 5MH/s miner from alpha-t - but this looks like a good alternative

/follow Grin
Pages:
Jump to: