Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 31. (Read 176798 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
More in the interests of dancing on their graves than putting them there, is anyone keeping a list of all the altcoins that have passed into memory, delisted from their last exchanges after their per-coin price dropped south of 1 Satoshi? 

I mean, I know a lot of coins are considered "dead", but for most of them, there is still a blockchain out there (or even more than one!) that you can catch up to if you load up a client and find a peer.  I'm talking about coins that are _DEAD_, meaing Coins whose blockchains are now available only from archives, and where nobody can even find a peer if they set up a wallet.

Those coins should remain dead and their chains should also remain inactive. We have too many useless coins as well.
Wastes of bandwidth

Yeah I think a few are starcoin, graincoin, gascoin, friendcoin, vegancoin, terracoin, bbqcoin, there are really alot of coins that never really made it mainly because so many of them were just POW forks of Bitcoin.

Maxcoin was a pretty epic fail but then again did anyone ever think flappycoin was going to be a success? It's currently got 50 btc of sell orders at 1 Satoshi. I played the flappybird game and got bored of it after 2-3 tries.

Is Vegancoin online ?

I deleted everything soon after I informed mudda about my change of plans.

So.. hows the shitcoin pushin business ?  Grin

Haha, just wanted to see if you were paying attention my troll bro. Still a lot of work to do, wish I had alot more time I could devote to getting everything sorted.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Do people actually still come on this thread? I'm kind of hurt that people do.

It is a shitthread for shitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Do people actually still come on this thread? I'm kind of hurt that people do.
Activity: 490
More in the interests of dancing on their graves than putting them there, is anyone keeping a list of all the altcoins that have passed into memory, delisted from their last exchanges after their per-coin price dropped south of 1 Satoshi? 

I mean, I know a lot of coins are considered "dead", but for most of them, there is still a blockchain out there (or even more than one!) that you can catch up to if you load up a client and find a peer.  I'm talking about coins that are _DEAD_, meaing Coins whose blockchains are now available only from archives, and where nobody can even find a peer if they set up a wallet.

Those coins should remain dead and their chains should also remain inactive. We have too many useless coins as well.
Wastes of bandwidth

Yeah I think a few are starcoin, graincoin, gascoin, friendcoin, vegancoin, terracoin, bbqcoin, there are really alot of coins that never really made it mainly because so many of them were just POW forks of Bitcoin.

Maxcoin was a pretty epic fail but then again did anyone ever think flappycoin was going to be a success? It's currently got 50 btc of sell orders at 1 Satoshi. I played the flappybird game and got bored of it after 2-3 tries.

Is Vegancoin online ?

I dont push shitcoins. I just dont like spoetnic  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Wastes of bandwidth

Is Vegancoin online ?

Activity: 756
it says they's relauning in 24 hours

Look at the 2nd post...launched an hour or so ago.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
it says they's relauning in 24 hours
legendary

I mean, I know a lot of coins are considered "dead", but for most of them, there is still a blockchain out there (or even more than one!) that you can catch up to if you load up a client and find a peer.  I'm talking about coins that are _DEAD_, meaing Coins whose blockchains are now available only from archives, and where nobody can even find a peer if they set up a wallet.

Wastes of bandwidth

Wastes of bandwidth
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1132

This thread is a good read, how come Marinecoin hasn't been added to the list? Seems like a very obvious scam to me.

What about working together to compile a real an more unbiased list as to exactly why this or that coin is good or bad?

There has been way too much flaming on these boards lately for my liking, can't we all work together in helping the investment community make their choices without attacking each other?
nobody is attacking anybody. It's just spoetnic being an asshole   Cheesy
legendary
This thread is a good read, how come Marinecoin hasn't been added to the list? Seems like a very obvious scam to me.

What about working together to compile a real an more unbiased list as to exactly why this or that coin is good or bad?

There has been way too much flaming on these boards lately for my liking, can't we all work together in helping the investment community make their choices without attacking each other?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Muddafudda, spoetnik, r3wt and the rest of you operation shitcoin goons listen up I've beaten you you're a pathetic bunch of failiures and I am victorious. I am the Crypto Knight you are nothing. I have won, Operation Liberation has won. Operation Liberation now and forever!!!!!

ROFL you little clown wait till my scrypt asics show up and hide under your bed little shit lol HAHAHHAA
and.. muhHHAHAHHAhhahaaha    ha

ha
Crypto Knight?  Cheesy Cheesy
He sounds like a little child. There are many weird members on this forum.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Muddafudda, spoetnik, r3wt and the rest of you operation shitcoin goons listen up I've beaten you you're a pathetic bunch of failiures and I am victorious. I am the Crypto Knight you are nothing. I have won, Operation Liberation has won. Operation Liberation now and forever!!!!!

ROFL you little clown wait till my scrypt asics show up and hide under your bed little shit lol HAHAHHAA

Again, just picking things apart here, but why is it always "just wait..." and "I've got something in the works..."? All talk and little action. You sound just like that tool BitcoinExpress with the FutureThreats(TM)--he's made a career of it (though much like the folks you hate, he does it to "scam" via market manipulation). Too bad his threats are all idle--yea, we know he "used" to be "the man" with all the hash.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I like this coin, any developments as of late?
whats the global plan for this coin?

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
This turned into a flame war and there is no real topic here anymore.
Can you sort this out somewhere else?

This was completely idiotic from the start OP is a shitcoin cloner himself and is aided by a team of idiotic extortionists. The only thing to be sorted out is were each member of Operation Shitcoin lands on the autism spectrum.

these guys do not have autism and it is very unfair on people with autism to put these morons in the same category !

hey come on don't group us all in there i never made any damn coins then said i would attack them like the fucking OP or iGotSpots lol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

ha
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Whitecoin's Proof of Stake never worked - the code was borked. The blockchain was EXTREMELY vulnerable to a 51% attack for nearly 48 hours because PoS was supposed to have taken over, but did not work and almost nobody was mining PoW as the rewards had been adjusted to almost nothing for the switchover. There was nothing securing the blockchain except for hopes and dreams. Any entity with a relatively small amount of hash power could have taken over their coin at any time. As more and more people realized this, the chunkypool operator decided he had to make it a public emergency before a malicious attacker took over the block chain. He had to do this publicly so that he could get Whitecoin supporters to point hashrate at the PoW pool and protect the chain.

Spoetnic is a fail and so is this thread. And Whitecoin died too.

Spell my name correctly little Newbie.. my name means something yours does not.. show some respect son !
Pages:
Jump to: