Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 26. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Wouldnt a clone of btc get blown out of the water by all the asic that is available, it wont retarget fast enough ?

Not sure what was wrong with spots but it was a long while ago it seems   Embarrassed

Total flop recently was GRL which was a coin where the 'dev' pretended to be a woman and asked for funds for the ipo.     I think that was the sole premise, no doubt they expected to 'raise' alot more funds before disappearing.  

Not sure I agree on shibe as that was POS which surely makes it different to doge.    Whatever label or brand is stuck on them, be it a dog or whatever is no importance really

We should have a Parody Awards to all these shitcoins ... like Ig Nobel Prize, or Golden Raspberry Awards ...

it came to my mind while reading ... this review .. I just lmao ...

The golden monkey awarded for the greatest rip off of that day/week/month

cool .. that one sounds great to me Cheesy

I really think the prize should look like this one :

legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Wouldnt a clone of btc get blown out of the water by all the asic that is available, it wont retarget fast enough ?

Not sure what was wrong with spots but it was a long while ago it seems   Embarrassed

Total flop recently was GRL which was a coin where the 'dev' pretended to be a woman and asked for funds for the ipo.     I think that was the sole premise, no doubt they expected to 'raise' alot more funds before disappearing.   

Not sure I agree on shibe as that was POS which surely makes it different to doge.    Whatever label or brand is stuck on them, be it a dog or whatever is no importance really

We should have a Parody Awards to all these shitcoins ... like Ig Nobel Prize, or Golden Raspberry Awards ...

I nominate Trollcoin! even negative publicity is good publicity!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants

Not sure what was wrong with spots but it was a long while ago it seems   Embarrassed

Total flop recently was GRL which was a coin where the 'dev' pretended to be a woman and asked for funds for the ipo.     I think that was the sole premise, no doubt they expected to 'raise' alot more funds before disappearing.  

Not sure I agree on shibe as that was POS which surely makes it different to doge.    Whatever label or brand is stuck on them, be it a dog or whatever is no importance really

STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Why, you guys have done such a 'cleanup' more than eighty pages full.

Speaking of that, did any of you guys actually realize that Muddafudda actually has his OWN 'shitcoin'? Memecoin, which is still used? If the competitors are wiped out, then Memecoin gets the attention. It's literally so obvious.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants

BitcoinNEW: a complete ripoff of Bitcoin

BitcoinNEW is a Cryptocurrency which launched today. It might be the most unoriginal coin of the month, only challenged by Shibe Coin (which was a complete ripoff of Dogecoin). At least Shibe Coin changed the name, BitcoinNEW just added NEW to the Bitcoin name.

There will be 210 million BitcoinNEW total, with 500 BitcoinNEW per block. The block time is 10 minutes, and the halving is every 4 years, which is the same as Bitcoin. Also, BitcoinNEW uses the SHA-256 algorithm, making it a clone of Bitcoin.

The biggest difference between BitcoinNEW and Bitcoin is there is a large premine for BitcoinNEW. There will be a BitcoinNEW giveaway for bitcointalk members from the premine, but it is unknown how large the total premine is. That alone makes BitcoinNEW a bad investment.

There are a couple of BitcoinNEW mining pools, and the total network hash rate is about 5 TH/s. This is equivalent to a few high end consumer Bitcoin mining rigs. Even though it is a small hash rate, I am somewhat shocked that people are mining this. It’s more proof that you can name a Cryptocurrency anything, and no matter how unoriginal it will get some attention. I will be even more shocked if BitcoinNEW is ever listed on an exchange.

source: http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/bitcoinnew-a-complete-ripoff-of-bitcoin/
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
CMON ! NVC and that stinky craptsy admin posing as a hobocoin ?

How is HBN's pre-ANN instamine treating you and/or your friends ?

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention HBN...it and quite a few of the other coins on Cryptsy are "in-house" developed and specifically designed to make the "Back Room" a bit of money. What's the "Back Room?" Oh, its a secret place where pool ops (DYoungII, AhmedBodi), cryptsy mods (Mullick, Horus-aka-JDTMP4), cryptsy admins (BitJohn/BigVern), and coindevs cloners (iGotSpots, Defaced, Muddafudda, r3wt, Blundertoe/Thudertoe, Shakezulu) hang out on Skype and plot scams.

HBN is a 100% example of the in-house scam coin from this team of ruthless cloners, interesting some of them started this thread! Other examples include: IFC (muddafudda), Franko (defaced), NAN (r3wt/muddafudda), AndroidTokens (Shakezulu, muddafudda, Mullick), BottleCaps (Shakezulu, Mullick, BitJohn-aka-JohnEden), Lucky7Coin (muddafudda), CopperBars/Spots (Shakezulu, Mullick, IGotSpots), TIX (Mullick, IGotSpots), the list goes on and on and on.

According to this, HBN is "ok"...

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#hobonickels

Its probably a mix up.

edit..

btw.. I tried to PM you and it was blocked. Why are you ignoring me ?
legendary
It looks like darkcoin may end up on this list!
Ive been reading about the instamine and never realised how significant it was.

That and lest we forget, Bitcoin was suppose to be anonymous .. decentralized .. and free.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-darkcoin-instamine-2-millions-drks-50-of-darkcoin-in-circulation-560138
legendary
I wonder if BitJohn remembers the day last year when I/we had to spell out what i-n-s-i-d-e-r t-r-a-d-i-n-g was, while IFC and others were being massively pumped n dumped ?

Or how about all those times he looked the other way as Horus, aka. the stinky scammin hobo, berated and abused the clientelle ?
Hate the game, not the player.

Plz do not mistake my, lame joke descriptive ways for hate. Smiley I tend to get that way when the truth(s), regardless of topic, become known. xD

Love the game. TROLL THE CHEATERS !! FTW !!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
I wonder if BitJohn remembers the day last year when I/we had to spell out what i-n-s-i-d-e-r t-r-a-d-i-n-g was, while IFC and others were being massively pumped n dumped ?

Or how about all those times he looked the other way as Horus, aka. the stinky scammin hobo, berated and abused the clientelle ?
Hate the game, not the player.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
way too many coins out. it will stop soon
legendary

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

I am very curious how anyone thinks ADT is a cryptsy in house coin..... I resisted adding ADT for a long time lost out to the people who wanted it and the supposed ledger system they came up with. Cryptsy doesn't make ANY coins Mullick used to fix coins for folks but that was on his own and before he worked in the company really. I have supported a few I liked. Beyond that we don't make coins wed' be super happy if folks would stop making the new ones......New coins cost money and require more maintenance.

Oh and FYI John Eden was a multiuser account used by numerous people and it belongs wholey to the new dev team. I was associated with the bottlecap foundation because I like FAIR coins. I also backed the Franko community another fair coin. I backed CASH another fair no premine coin.

All IGotSpots created coins were his 0 association.

HBN someone made for JD long before he worked for Cryptsy in fact he was more of a MCXnow hobo at the time.

Vern is in ZERO skype groups guy is way too busy fucking people over with to play coin games. In fact probably the hardest guy to get a hold of even if hes sitting next to you (Always tweaking the site) Fixed that for you...

I am in several Skype groups they mostly talk about non coin stuff or talk about the trolls and the insanity.

Take off your tinfoil hat.....

So, TIX wasn't cloned from YAC by Mullick while on staff at Cryptsy? Funny, I'd read and heard differently.

You may not know this, but I was in the trollbox the night that HBN was cloned and released on Cryptsy, and perhaps the timing of him working for you was off, but the point stands that your 'company' knowingly hires cloners and scammers.  I recall back in those days coins got listed faster on your site if the 'dev' would hang out in the trollbox and stroke your epeen. "Bottlecaps Foundation", ha, yea you, BigVern, Shakezulu, Mullick, and???

John Eden isn't your sockpuppet anymore?...heck.

I understand your skepticism heck you might not even like the coin or maybe you will. Why did we make it? For fun of course nothing more nothing less and we think we can do better than a good bunch of the ones people are trading now.

Speaking of 'heck', you sure this isn't you either:

But they were premined and heck Whitecoin is a MINT clone with very little changes.

Heck, (<--see the comma? Lack of their use in your grammar sort of gives your sockpuppets away) I'm glad you mentioned CASH, I think we could also add DIEM, BEN, AIDEN, and a few others to the list too, but then like I mentioned, it just goes on and on. Tinfoil hat or not, Cryptsy is absolutely involved in insider dealing and trading, money manipulation, and straight out scamming people out of money. The fact that you come and support shill for ANY coins while being someone who holds power over if they get listed or not is a CONFLICT OF INTEREST. While you may be laughing all the way to the bank now, the house of cards will eventually come tumbling down. Where's Spoetnik when you need him?
Activity: 826
@Bit_John

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention HBN...it and quite a few of the other coins on Cryptsy are "in-house" developed and specifically designed to make the "Back Room" a bit of money. What's the "Back Room?" Oh, its a secret place where pool ops (DYoungII, AhmedBodi), cryptsy mods (Mullick, Horus-aka-JDTMP4), cryptsy admins (BitJohn/BigVern), and coindevs cloners (iGotSpots, Defaced, Muddafudda, r3wt, Blundertoe/Thudertoe, Shakezulu) hang out on Skype and plot scams.

HBN is a 100% example of the in-house scam coin from this team of ruthless cloners, interesting some of them started this thread! Other examples include: IFC (muddafudda), Franko (defaced), NAN (r3wt/muddafudda), AndroidTokens (Shakezulu, muddafudda, Mullick), BottleCaps (Shakezulu, Mullick, BitJohn-aka-JohnEden), Lucky7Coin (muddafudda), CopperBars/Spots (Shakezulu, Mullick, IGotSpots), TIX (Mullick, IGotSpots), the list goes on and on and on.

lmao at ADT being on the list as its not run by any of those people as I am not them

Yeeea, its pretty trivial to look up the history of ADT which was a 5LTC clone coin from Shakezulu made for Jagrapolite in the beginning. Fixed by muddafudda at one point, whined about by you endlessly. Just because you ended up as the biggest bag holder after someone "ran off with the premine," doesn't make it any less of an original Cryptsy In-House coin. I'll give you that 2.0 is NOT, and you're doing the right thing with trying to keep it afloat, I guess.

I am very curious how anyone thinks ADT is a cryptsy in house coin..... I resisted adding ADT for a long time lost out to the people who wanted it and the supposed ledger system they came up with. Cryptsy doesn't make ANY coins Mullick used to fix coins for folks but that was on his own and before he worked in the company really. I have supported a few I liked. Beyond that we don't make coins wed' be super happy if folks would stop making the new ones......New coins cost money and require more maintenance.

Oh and FYI John Eden was a multiuser account used by numerous people and it belongs wholey to the new dev team. I was associated with the bottlecap foundation because I like FAIR coins. I also backed the Franko community another fair coin. I backed CASH another fair no premine coin.

All IGotSpots created coins were his 0 association.

HBN someone made for JD long before he worked for Cryptsy in fact he was more of a MCXnow hobo at the time.

Vern is in ZERO skype groups guy is way to busy to play coin games. In fact probably the hardest guy to get a hold of even if hes sitting next to you (Always tweaking the site)

I am in several Skype groups they mostly talk about non coin stuff or talk about the trolls and the insanity.

Take off your tinfoil hat.....
legendary

Silly Horus the scammin hobo... I thought it was you !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/holiday-crypto-fundraiser-310335

Nice to meet you IGotAIDS.

May I offer you an onion peel ? Grin

lmao at ADT being on the list as its not run by any of those people as I am not them

Yeeea, its pretty trivial to look up the history of ADT which was a 5LTC clone coin from Shakezulu made for Jagrapolite in the beginning. Fixed by muddafudda at one point, whined about by you endlessly. Just because you ended up as the biggest bag holder after someone "ran off with the premine," doesn't make it any less of an original Cryptsy In-House coin. I'll give you that 2.0 is NOT, and you're doing the right thing with trying to keep it afloat, I guess.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

Activity: 546
Keeping premine and its use a secret is definately not a good thing. You have valid points there.
Im not against premine if the use of premine is transparent. Unlike Federal Reserve Bank, cryptocoins do not have money printing machines to put for good(or bad) use.
legendary
Majority of people are naive or do not care about Dark instamine because price goes up and hype is crazy high.
Same situation with Dreamcoin. All hail about its  zerocoin implementation possibility and price skyrockets. I have reason to believe that zerocoin will not be fully implemented in that coin any time soon. So im watching that topic with great interest. Soon those teenages will start to turn against eachother and, dev probalby abandons the coin like he did with hes previous coins and all will end up worse than blackcoin did.
Serious and more compicated coins which have great devs, suffer under lack of interest.
HBN, NOVA, WDC and couple of others. All have devs or dev team, who are extremely capable. MYR as well, but luckily MYR gets at least some attention.
My hope is that those coins which have capable devs will not abandon their work and all those X11 and some Scrypt junk coins will soon be forgotten.

Don't forget to add the crazy high PoS interest !

Block 1 - 2013-07-24 04:36:29 UTC
http://hbn.blockx.info/block/0000031f60f7e757eae4ea0af682c9330d1e0dcb9354e98e2eaf3a3884730d52

Block 100 - 2013-07-24 04:42:12 UTC
http://hbn.blockx.info/block/0000044a8e81eb2dcb0501c3bc6d02dac2859398c9537bb716cfc89fbcc0706b

Block 1000 - 2013-07-24 05:19:02 UTC
http://hbn.blockx.info/block/00000011033940a5e63d741171e54fb44ed8ddf9494a3f209f56f56e1a60e449

Block 3000 - 2013-07-24 17:26:31 UTC
http://hbn.blockx.info/block/00000002d9bb92b5aa5d492607874efe37a0a31bb67d515287c3a76346017ea3

3000 blocks... 12 hours ... lol !

Is this the original ANN, dated Sept 27/2014, for HBN ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hobonickels-hbn-high-fast-stake-version-20-more-secure-less-intensive-303749
Pages:
Jump to: