Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 37. (Read 176798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

only in your mind does a coin cloiner get caught lying and you think it makes you look good lol
your truly are an insane maniac. I don't say that to be mean but because your mental state is simply frightening Sad

i posted claims that can be verified and backed up showing how you and your corrupt back-room cronies
have lied and scammed and you made no effort to deny it.. instead you posted an admission of guilt by trying to make excuses
for your bad behavior.. any normal human on earth would have tried to deny what i said and you didn't even try.
and you can't deny it and you know it because there is probably a good 100 people out there that can conform what i said.
Ask any Cryptsy staff member for example and they *should be able to confirm a lot of what i said
and vouch for the fact that i tried to speak fairly and accurately with out adding any malicious exaggeration.. it wasn't needed lol

Keep it up Wink ..as you threatened me via pm before lol
the more you try and start shit with my randomly out of the blue for no reason the more i will post tangible facts exposing your scammy cloning empire.
and yes you are a scammer if you release coin and lie about it profusely.. it doesn't matter if you decide to admit it, way later after the fact after you have been cornered.
I have busted you and exposed you endlessly like a broken record and there is one single reason i have been able to do that..
YOUR STUPID
..the smart scammers don't get caught lol

They also keep their mouth shut because they know better.. not because of me because running you mouth is just going to dig yourself a hole.
The other coin cloners are far smarter than you and none of them have been put on record bragging about being a "certified Mensa Genius"
well except for Vlad but he said in response to you that he was not certified and did not do the testing like you claim to have done.
AND THAT is the problem.. your are not a genius but a conceded man that suffers from a plethora of mental health issues such delusion of grandeur..
You have spoken publicly about "your fans" and i don't see any.. never have.. your simply delusional !
A real genius would not need to get caught lying about things to either to make themselves look good or to promote a scam of sorts for financial gain.
Nor would they threaten to beat someone up like me who could make quick work of you.. i have been in a million fights and lost none
and have had plenty of one punch knock outs.. I have also won every court case i have ever been in too, so when you harass me with
endless pm's (last year) your going to sue me i have to laugh lol

Your a liar and scammer and i have proven it and a lot of the proof is here on your comment history.
Further more you behavior is a long history of manipulation you think in your mind you can control the scene.. seriously people look at his behavior.
It's all manipulation by a conceded delusional so called genius..
Such as when i pointed out on chat before that you had threatened to attack coins and you denied it outright and kept saying i was lying
and we went through that exact routine a bunch of times and each time i had to post a link to prove it, like i will do right now..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255844.20
That is the GILL ANN topic showing you admitting to attacking coins and then threatening to attack more coins.
and what boggled my mind back then (last year) is why you would even try and lie about it when you knew i had proof of it..
i posted that on chat before and you even tried lying about it again knowing i was going to post the link again and you still lied anyway lol
NO. you are not a genius your a mentally ill moron that doesn't know when to quit.
here is a sample of what iGotSpots said on that link i just posted..
"Um, nope. Do some actual research, most coins I attacked, has the ridiculously large block reward. Oh and super blocks, I hate fucking super blocks."

I guess it was super blocks that you hate...don't see how you can hate one, then launch basically the same thing, but whatever, I was wrong I guess
Or we are sick of the same people launching and premining the same coin with only 2 things changed.
I'm going to go ahead and suggest now that nobody mine any of Hydroponica's future coins.

Every single one he releases from here on out will instantly be attacked and we will not let up until it is ruined. Mastercoin will be left alone because some of you already have significant amounts of hashpower and coins stocked up and we do not want to hurt anyone's wallets

We will be doing you all a favor and saving you money on electricity mining something that will become worthless

You've been warned

Notice how your attacking coins because of cloning which is what you lied about i showed in my earlier topic link i posted lol
Your a liar and a scammer and hypocrite and you have the nerve to threaten me with lawsuits *claiming i "defamed" your cloning business (which was another lie)
while you run around this forum attacking coins AND DEFAMING them for being clones and then demanding Bitcointalk and Cryptsy hand over my user data
so you can sue me and hop on a plane to be me up as you said in front of everyone publicly before..
You are a clown and i have never understood why you would show your face in here after all the bullshit stunts you have pulled lol
Keep it up "Mensa Genius" coin cloner hahaha

PS:
Why don't you tell us all what coins you attacked ?
and yeah, you know i have proof on you about that and plenty more stories Wink
Oh and who is "WE" you mentioned in that GIL topic i quoted ?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Adding eternalcoin [ETC] to the termination list.  Shitbox premine scam bucket with an experienced shitbox pilot at the helm.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annetc-eternalcoin-afterlife-currency-launched-on-exchange-562481
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
http://altoidnerd.com
Why don't you guys pop a Xanax and let economics run itself?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Forget multipools we wont need them soon as most altcoins will die off..

Solution: Use bitcoin snapshots to distribute alt coins.

Take every altcoin that needs to be killed.. clone it and distribute it via a bitcoin blockchain snapshot. Now original goes to hell.

Any new coin will have to respect distribution sheme and no longer can be a get rich scheme.. ensures it provides utility because once its distributed it will be equal with other coins and will live or die by its utility function.

So if you want to kill a coin just clone it and distribute. Its an easy process 15 mind work per coin after first few.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer

Add InfintieCoinV2 oh i mean ColossusCoin..
I found it ironic that the creator of this thread himself was behind a clonecoin, all he did was change the name to InfiniteCoinV2 from Infinitecoin, then after a massive shitstorm he renamed it ColossusCoin, now he is hunting other clonecoins instead of his own.
Cmon guys MuddaFudda have a private logical dead end he wants to show to you all!
The imaginary 8 month "border" he set is just to not have to kill his own baby in public!

COL was cloned from ADT and its the ain reason he hates ADT
legendary
Activity: 1540
FUD Philanthropist™
Three days ago you said you have 1 7950. Just shut the fuck up already. Honestly

Spoetnik is the most incompetent person when it comes to managing his lies he's like the karpeles of bitcointalk

Maybe he trusts no one reads his ramblings.. I know I don't.  Cheesy

ohh i will give you something to read lol
i have a fantastic TRUE story that will amuse the community to no end i am sure..
i just finished typing it up and i am spell checking it now Wink

oh and i have never been caught once lying and i have busted some other cloners endlessly which is why they show up calling me a liar of course  Roll Eyes
prove even one lie i have told..

and yeah i have one single Radeon 7950 what is your point ? have i sever said otherwise anywhere ?
if i did the post date was prob before OCT 2013 when i bought it on Newegg.ca lol

nice try but no one in this community is going to think i am a liar.. almost none of you out there can claim to be as honest as me in the slightest.
i routinely state what coins i own and where i have them stored, what i paid for them and what i am currently mining etc etc..
i operate in compete 100% transparency while most of you out there hide guarding all that info while pushing your bags. hahaaaa
my credibility is rock damn solid and i know it Smiley

edit:
all done, check this out Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flight-of-the-weazle-the-igotspots-troll-expose-560905
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I had no idea what a rupayacoin was until I just saw your mention here. I also see  in the ann thread where muddafudda evidently has math problems, as the coin doesn't have a 6% premine. It's 1%.

So it's basically an average coin, no IPO, no airdrop, 1% premine... very few have heard of it, very few exchanges, probably a waste of time. But how is it a scam exactly?  I am just wondering what process some are using to determine what is a scam/shitcoin vs an okay coin? Or are you randomly just choosing coins in the ann section?

Logically you'd think coins like infinite coin v2  (colossus coin) would be on the list, if rupaya coin somehow qualifies. Not that I think any coins should be marked for termination, but again, I am curious what methodology, if any, is being used.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Pool that forks shitcoins sounds good.Ill throw some hash in it.This threat is just people arguing what is shitcoin Cheesy nice to read.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Trying to achieve the consensus what is shitcoin is impossible and pointless.
Any fool can clone a coin. Much harder to get or make an exploit.
What we need basically to reverse the situation is just to make exploit public. The way any fool could use them.
Once common war is started shitcoins kill each other soon with a little of help from programmers/hackers.

What you can also do is to launch a pool of death showing what is the current target. People could decide their own what coin they want to attack by switching on their mining rigs in the right time.

The coins that developers really take care for and miners defend them will survive easy.
The rest wasn't ever "secure way of payment" so it needs to disappear as it came.
Activity: 98

Add InfintieCoinV2 oh i mean ColossusCoin..
I found it ironic that the creator of this thread himself was behind a clonecoin, all he did was change the name to InfiniteCoinV2 from Infinitecoin, then after a massive shitstorm he renamed it ColossusCoin, now he is hunting other clonecoins instead of his own.
Cmon guys MuddaFudda have a private logical dead end he wants to show to you all!
The imaginary 8 month "border" he set is just to not have to kill his own baby in public!
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
yup i can guarantee people are seeing this and have seen a bunch of the stories of scammer stunts and realized who the are dealing with.. low lifes.
exposing these guys for who and what they are is FAR FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more damaging than any forking that would at best be a temp inconvenience.

you see my goal is to keep the steel toe on the scammers knecks applying non stop permanent pressure.

they are scum and they are exposed on a regular basis and that scares them and it also stops new users from being scammed.
and i am convinced it is turning more and more people over time to the good side instead of the greedy selfish screw everyone that loses money "i gotz Lambo's" side.

These coin cloners want to be called devs and they are not.. they are copy and paste script kiddies that people are putting time, money, hash power and faith into.
All in vain.. the cloners couldn't care less who gets screwed.. or for how much.. They will take your money and laugh at you and do it allover again as fast as they can.
And they are SCAMMERS because what they say is bullshit.. almost none have any sincere honest intention of starting a currency.
When you admit to pre-making 10 coins at once to upload here so you can pump and dump them it means they are scamming for profit.
That is NOT the definition of currency.. that IS the definition of a Ponzi / Pyramid scheme.. which ARE illegal !

These guys have a wide range of scammy tactics they use to maintain an advantage. And letting people know what they are is more useful
than a fork that would be fixed quickly.. so what coins did we take down ? ...ALL of them !
For example TIX / Tickets never went anywhere and i can guarantee i was a key reason why  Cool
I made sure everyone knew about all the scammy lies and bs that went on with it And good god was there a lot lol
Cryptsy and friends said hey let's make a coin.. we'll all pitch in and do different parts and when they ask who made it we'll lie about it non stop..
For example one Cryptsy mod watched the scammers troll on me about (which i have logged) while he himself uploaded the first binaries LOL
and BitJohn said "WE KNOW" who made the coin but wouldn't tell any of us on chat who made it..
It should have just been called Cryptsy coin considering i seen concrete proof it was made by all of Cryptsy staff and iGotSpots and another mass coin cloner.
This was no one time occurrence either.. we're talking about guys who put new coins out on other sites and avoid this one on purpose
then say well we released in on chat.. made by the same guy who made other coins fro Cryptsy staff before.. a long history of this crew making coins while having
access to all your account details etc at Cryptsy.. if it was the stock exchange these guys would all be doing heavy jail time !
And i know a LOT about the Cryptsy coin shit but i am trying to not even bring it up.. i could write a book on that bs lol
One thing i will say is it's hilarious when some of the Cryptsy staff try and play dumb about it and i know and have proof of misc antics. lol
It's better to let them think they are crafty though.. why let them know about your two way mirror ?

I want these cloners to feel secure though, i don't want them to know some of my sources or tricks to track them..
I want them to feel comfortable so i can continue to keep tabs on them and save up the scammy evidence to unleash on them later.
Putting the noose too tight around their neck's will just make them put up more of a defense and i don't want that.. let them think their all smart and crafty lol

Here is the deal Spoetnik, nobody is going to take you seriously if you never post evidence. If the idea behind this operation is to spread and if it is to succeed, its operatives must follow through with what they say. If you have proof of someone admiting to making 10 coins ready to post, please post that evidence. Post that Tickets dirt you've provided once before. Doing so would help move this operation forward and stop the scams.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Franko is Freedom

Also AUR = ORB, we are comparing shitclones to other shitclones, IPO to other IPO. The problem is that most if not all new-ish coins still have no reason for existence, other than 'I need to use this clever sounding name that does not already exist.' Meanwhile contributing to the mountain-sized altcoin population that further dilutes anyone's ability to properly sieve, further instigating future coin scammers.

-PoolMinor

You know i've noticed a pattern on here that a lot of people talking about shit coins also seem to be whoring out for Franko. Well you know what, just for kicks I decided to look at the list of alleged places where Franko is accepted as currency and just about every site I checked on the list doesn't have it as a payment option at all!

Here is a small sample from this list

http://www.frankopedia.com/mediawiki/index.php/Service_directory

http://www.beesbros.com - no Franko option to be found
http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.com - No Franko option to be found (But Doge is there, lol!)
http://wrol.info - No Franko option
http://www.dahms-weinversand.de - No Franko option
http://allthingsluxury.biz - No Franko option
http://www.frontier-space.com/frontierdrupal/ - doesn't exist anymore
http://www.mtyimport.com - Doesn't exist anymore

I just gave up after this, didn't find a single site to buy things with Franko! And of these sites, most are just crudely designed ma and pa stores, hardly "wide acceptance" which is a commonly overused phrase around here.

Most of these sites want JUST want Bitcoin, some Litecoin and a few Doge. One had a Feathercoin option, another Quark...

What is Franko's "specialty?" According to the official site " Franko is the future because its fair, scarce, and blazing fast."

Wow, never heard a coin with those features before!

So yeah, Franko is no less a scamcoin then any of the other 200 coins on CMC.  

Looks like you should make a pull request to the list, or join the wiki and make the change instead of complaining haha. Also, every one of those places at one time accepted frk, and im sure if you email the owner they will accept it Wink Ive got a video on youtube proving an order from jaysjerky, and all of those sites accept coinpayments.. which has FRK :O mind blowing right?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Three days ago you said you have 1 7950. Just shut the fuck up already. Honestly

Spoetnik is the most incompetent person when it comes to managing his lies he's like the karpeles of bitcointalk

Maybe he trusts no one reads his ramblings.. I know I don't.  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
Activity: 82
What can i say GL? timewarppool.com
Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif
Pages:
Jump to: