Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 38. (Read 176798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
adding cannabiscoin (MMJ) to the termination list.  another useless dilution coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-thread420moved-556222
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
they are all going to die anyway and everyone who gets burned in the process has learned a valuable lesson.

they won't get burned if you stop scamming them..
you can't promote scam coins and say your not supporting them and luring in others then saying well
too bad.. they fell for my scammy bs stunts..

solution: stop pulling stupid scammy stunts and supporting them then.

fuck you guys i am REALLY sick and fucking tired of 90% of you playing dumb about this !
you all fumble over yourselves spouting propaganda adding hash support bumping topics proclaiming shit like Doge coin is going "to da moon"
and then making new clones and making new pools and adding them to exchanges while all of you in unison say oh it's not me i didn't do anything.
yeah you all did ! and man up about it too !
A joke like Doge coin would not have gotten off the ground if it wasn't for the support people tried so hard to give.

you better smarten up or their will be no more scams to pull.. the scene will be dead.
Start using your brains or don't the choice is yours.

reality check brats.. some snotty brat in high school is not a financial annalist and shouldn't actually have anything to do with currencies.
i don't take lectures from little shits.. They should stay in school and shut the fuck up.
Just imagine if fiat was controlled by 14 yr old Doge coin supporters .. we'd be in the biggest recession ever.
Snotty meme loving / posting 4chan reddiot brats should have nothing to do with world wide currencies with the intention of replacing the worlds fiat.
and since that IS what is going in i am stunned to fucking death we are even letting these god damn brats run the whole show.
Screw these dumb brats.. they need to sit down and stfu and let the adults handle things.. keep your meme coins in the school yard !

enough of this i bought a lot of gpu's at 600 bucks each so now i need to flash mine a clone scam coin bullshit.

Three days ago you said you have 1 7950. Just shut the fuck up already. Honestly

Spoetnik is the most incompetent person when it comes to managing his lies he's like the karpeles of bitcointalk
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Waaaa, people are liking things I don't like. I don't like those people!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
they are all going to die anyway and everyone who gets burned in the process has learned a valuable lesson.

you can't promote scam coins and say your not supporting them and luring in others then saying well

fuck you guys i am REALLY sick and fucking tired of 90% of you playing dumb about this !
you all fumble over yourselves spouting propaganda adding hash support bumping topics proclaiming shit like Doge coin is going "to da moon"
and then making new clones and making new pools and adding them to exchanges while all of you in unison say oh it's not me i didn't do anything.
A joke like Doge coin would not have gotten off the ground if it wasn't for the support people tried so hard to give.

you better smarten up or their will be no more scams to pull.. the scene will be dead.

reality check brats.. some snotty brat in high school is not a financial annalist and shouldn't actually have anything to do with currencies.
i don't take lectures from little shits.. They should stay in school and shut the fuck up.
Just imagine if fiat was controlled by 14 yr old Doge coin supporters .. we'd be in the biggest recession ever.
Snotty meme loving / posting 4chan reddiot brats should have nothing to do with world wide currencies with the intention of replacing the worlds fiat.
and since that IS what is going in i am stunned to fucking death we are even letting these god damn brats run the whole show.
Screw these dumb brats.. they need to sit down and stfu and let the adults handle things.. keep your meme coins in the school yard !

enough of this i bought a lot of gpu's at 600 bucks each so now i need to flash mine a clone scam coin bullshit.

Three days ago you said you have 1 7950. Just shut the fuck up already. Honestly
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
You fucks canned a coin yet?  Kiss

yup i can guarantee people are seeing this and have seen a bunch of the stories of scammer stunts and realized who the are dealing with.. low lifes.
exposing these guys for who and what they are is FAR FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more damaging than any forking that would at best be a temp inconvenience.

you see my goal is to keep the steel toe on the scammers knecks applying non stop permanent pressure.
they are scum and they are exposed on a regular basis and that scares them and it also stops new users from being scammed.
and i am convinced it is turning more and more people over time to the good side instead of the greedy selfish screw everyone that loses money "i gotz Lambo's" side.

These coin cloners want to be called devs and they are not.. they are copy and paste script kiddies that people are putting time, money, hash power and faith into.
All in vain.. the cloners couldn't care less who gets screwed.. or for how much.. They will take your money and laugh at you and do it allover again as fast as they can.
And they are SCAMMERS because what they say is bullshit.. almost none have any sincere honest intention of starting a currency.
When you admit to pre-making 10 coins at once to upload here so you can pump and dump them it means they are scamming for profit.
That is NOT the definition of currency.. that IS the definition of a Ponzi / Pyramid scheme.. which ARE illegal !

These guys have a wide range of scammy tactics they use to maintain an advantage. And letting people know what they are is more useful
than a fork that would be fixed quickly.. so what coins did we take down ? ...ALL of them !
For example TIX / Tickets never went anywhere and i can guarantee i was a key reason why  Cool
I made sure everyone knew about all the scammy lies and bs that went on with it And good god was there a lot lol
Cryptsy and friends said hey let's make a coin.. we'll all pitch in and do different parts and when they ask who made it we'll lie about it non stop..
For example one Cryptsy mod watched the scammers troll on me about (which i have logged) while he himself uploaded the first binaries LOL
and BitJohn said "WE KNOW" who made the coin but wouldn't tell any of us on chat who made it..
It should have just been called Cryptsy coin considering i seen concrete proof it was made by all of Cryptsy staff and iGotSpots and another mass coin cloner.
This was no one time occurrence either.. we're talking about guys who put new coins out on other sites and avoid this one on purpose
then say well we released in on chat.. made by the same guy who made other coins fro Cryptsy staff before.. a long history of this crew making coins while having
access to all your account details etc at Cryptsy.. if it was the stock exchange these guys would all be doing heavy jail time !
And i know a LOT about the Cryptsy coin shit but i am trying to not even bring it up.. i could write a book on that bs lol
One thing i will say is it's hilarious when some of the Cryptsy staff try and play dumb about it and i know and have proof of misc antics. lol
It's better to let them think they are crafty though.. why let them know about your two way mirror ?

I want these cloners to feel secure though, i don't want them to know some of my sources or tricks to track them..
I want them to feel comfortable so i can continue to keep tabs on them and save up the scammy evidence to unleash on them later.
Putting the noose too tight around their neck's will just make them put up more of a defense and i don't want that.. let them think their all smart and crafty lol
Activity: 770
You fucks canned a coin yet?  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
lol, is this u muddafudda? Recieved this in my cryptoindia.org forum pm

WE DON'T LIKE SEEING SHITCOINS/CLONED FORUMS/CLONED EXCHANGES THEREFORE WE ARE PUTTING THEM DOWN TO SCRATCH. IF YOU THINK WE ARE BULLSHITTING ON YOUR FORUM FEEL FREE TO CHECK THIS OUT

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/operation-shitcoin-cleanout-and-clean-up-has-begun-join-the-revolution-re-open-522235

WE HAVE ALREADY DONE QUITE A LOT OF HEAVY WORK OUT THERE NOW DON'T GO CRYING AWAY ON FORUMS ASKING FOR HELP AS THEY WILL SUGGEST YOU THE SAME.

WHAT WE WANT IS PAY A BOUNTY OF 0.7 BTC WITHIN 6:00 HRS TO THE BELOW MENTIONED ADDRESS IF YOU DO WE WILL JUST PASS ON GIVING YOU THE LOOP HOLES YOU NEED TO PATCH IF YOU STILL THINK ITS A JOKE WAIT FOR 6:00HRS AND SEE YOUR FORUM BURNING INTO SHIT AND INFORMATION GOING PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12rHrWGpd6BekdDShWL5TBMGdVGsi6GfVJ
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
I must make one thing clear. My and Zach used to be lovers but he caught me exploring my sexuality with a women and we broke up. Confirmed I was the pitcher and he was the catcher.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

lmao you have to resort to that just because you cant prove i have done anything wrong

( have you considered that the reason you cant find any proof is because i haven't done anything )
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 924
Use your words, but choose them wisely and not like a retard.

So you finally figured that out. FYI, there's an old lawyer's saying: "The louder the voice, the weaker the case."

What you really need for your operation is a point man with a known track record of judiciousness: the kind of person who's very well known in the community (much more known than, say, myself) and who hardly ever badmouths. That kind of person can say "scam" - "or "high risk, little reward" - in a way that counts.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
 I must make one thing clear. My and Zach used to be lovers but he caught me exploring my sexuality with a women and we broke up. Confirmed I was the pitcher and he was the catcher.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
ADT developer
For the people running around trying to extort money off people, you are on my personal shit list. Good luck.

There is no attempt at extortion or money grabbing.

If you go post in a thread in big bold scam and shit cunt your just as bad if not worse then the shitcoin itself.

EDIT: ADT is going back on the list.

he has put ADT on the list because I was asleep when he sent this message >

3 hours to remove that negative feedback.

There has been no extortion attempts and will give admin full access to my msgs to prove it.

I don't think you understand so I'll give you three hours.

The negative feedback that I left him was nothing to do with this thread take a look for your self > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104282
I have seen that he has made most of the people that negative rep him remove the neg rep

you have proven once again that I was right to give you negative rep for forcing people to remove negative rep

No one is forced to remove negative rep. Zach Clarke is now on my personal shitlist for life. No further discussions by me will be had on the matter.

Have a nice day.

Cheesy

No turning back now bro.

This is going to be so funny.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you say nobody is forced yet you tried to force me

why do you want to do this to ADT ? There is no reason to destroy the value of peoples ADT holdings just because you lost some rep due to negative feedback are you really that pathetic ?

if you never tried to extort people if the first place you would never have received the feedback !
legendary
For the people running around trying to extort money off people, you are on my personal shit list. Good luck.

If you go post in a thread in big bold scam and shit cunt your just as bad if not worse then the shitcoin itself.

There has been no extortion attempts and will give admin full access to my msgs to prove it.

The negative feedback that I left him was nothing to do with this thread take a look for your self > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104282
I have seen that he has made most of the people that negative rep him remove the neg rep

you have proven once again that I was right to give you negative rep for forcing people to remove negative rep

No one is forced to remove negative rep. Zach Clarke is now on my personal shitlist for life. No further discussions by me will be had on the matter.

Have a nice day.

Cheesy
legendary
ADT developer

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
four words: 'No barrier to entry'

Use of malicious negative trust to suppress free speech discredits the bitcoin community
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: