Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 77. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The first person to fork ADT and / or make zackclark70 pay 10BTC to save his coin then kill it anyway will get 10btc from us !

The coin is total crap we have killed it time and time again but people go against our advice and fix it for him.

After its been destroyed this time anyone that helps revive it will have there coins destroyed as well if they don't have a coin we will destroy coins that they hold !

This is a warning to the rest of the crypto comunaty that we wont tolerate scam coins !

To the users of ADT please pm me and I will hand over the full dox of zackclark70 and his immediate family so you can track him down and get your money back

currently he is dumping coins that belong to the comunaty on cryptsy ! we estimate that he has sold over 1000LTC worth making the minimum total scammed 16,000USD!

we advise you to post on the ADT thread that the coin is going to be killed soon and to request that it be removed from cryptsy

we are sure zackclark70 will be here defending his scam soon

we will also be killing all the other coins that zackclark70 has made and warning everyone about all of is alt accounts !

here is a few of his coins to get you started!

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC

There are many more on the list once we have totally obliterated all of his coins we will be publicly handing out his contact info so people can blame him for the money they lost !

Before I go just a reminder WE are always watching !

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wish this would help coin with innovative features.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
DumBlinDeaf
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I'm not an expert in forking coins, and honestly I don't know which cyber attacks are considered a crime in which country.  I'm just relying on the input of the pros', as should you.

If you don't want to join the revolution that's fine by me.  But please stop attacking me and detracting from the real issues.

If you guys are destined to lead this crypto revolution than I hope the whole ship goes down, bitcoin, litecoin doge and all, because you guys sound just as bad as the bankers, not even they have resorted to hacking Bitcoin infrastructure to try and kill it.

I don't want a new "elite" class of bitcoin holders directing traffic, it's bad enough the top 1% own like 80% of coins now they want to decide how us peasants spend and acquire it on the market too?
Activity: 14
And who cares about "r3wt". Does he represent everyone? No.

Look r3wt, bcex and the original OP has way more credibility than you do.  I don't think he represents everyone, but obviously these guys know a lot more than you do.  They've been around longer.

If people don't like me using the word "we" then that's fine, I can abstrain from using it. 

But, honestly, I've just been summarizing the ideas that have circulated in this thread.  I wish i can claim these ideas as my own , but they are not.

I'm not an expert in forking coins, and honestly I don't know which cyber attacks are considered a crime in which country.  I'm just relying on the input of the pros', as should you.

If you don't want to join the revolution that's fine by me.  But please stop attacking me and detracting from the real issues.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
but everyone loves me! i'm r3wt... they write me such lovely red-lettered notes on my profile....
Activity: 10
I agree with the aim of the revolution. I hope and trust those capable of undergoing the task will use a humble approach that does not affect those who fell for such schemes. Those mining should be aware of what they're supporting, so hopefully this can be a problem solved by a shifting of the masses towards more faithful and committed development teams  developing crypto-currency again, and not the quick buck that any random person wants/believe they can get. I built what I have from nothing, and I owe it to not just bitcoin, but the early generation of scrypt coins and very importantly a lot of patience. I even would go as far as to say there was trust for quite awhile, and now the game has become knowing what coin to pick, and it's so crowded that I think it appeals less to the masses now than it did when I got into the idea. This post got me inspired to really be selective towards the coins I support. It should not be about being the first one to the game, or how early they notify people that they're going to launch so they can 'get ready'. If we want a web-of-trust, it needs a component such as crypto-currency to fill a crucial gap. Not thousands of confusing coins that make no sense.

This revolution can be one of collective integrity and self-awareness if we just stay informed about the decisions we make, oh and some empathy would be nice, but a lot of people here I'm sure are aware of what can go wrong. I've said it before, I'll say it again: We have a chance to be a part of history, lets be responsible.
zeroc00l you're on your own with your "ideas". Nobody agrees with you and your "illegal ways".

I don't want anything to do with this.

You are just killing this thread.

The people that started this initiative didn't want to do it by illegal ways. If that's what you want to do. You are on your own, there is no "we" and i think most that posted in this thread would agree!

Sorry, but you should probably start your own thread.

It was already been established by r3wt that , what we are trying to do is nothing illegal.  Just reread the thread.  

If you don't want anything to do with this revolution, then I suggest you just GTFO.

Most of the senior members are united on the point of utterly killing and destroying coins, by whatever means necessary.  BCEX himself is the one who suggested DDOS attacks against pools so we can take control of hash power.  So I'm not exactly sure why you are turning this on me.

If you don't understand anything about taking down coins, please stop speaking.

I don't think anyone who uses the word "Bro" should be in any position of authority except in a frat house.

Resorting to childish personal attacks now.  What a great way to make your case scammer.

legendary
I don't think anyone who uses the word "Bro" should be in any position of authority except in a frat house.
The only person here talking about doing anything illegal is "zeroc00l". Which i don't believe anyone agrees with what he is talking about doing. I know i certainly don't, and i don't see anyone talking to him except you guys.

Since when does "zeroc00l" represent everyone in this thread?

You guys are a bunch of jokes. And "zeroc00l" is probably a shill for you guys, which are just trying to incriminate everyone in this thread that have nothing to do with anything illegal.

Wow way to sell me out bro.  I'm confused, are you with us or against us exactly?

I never claimed to represent everyone in this thread. 

I'm just trying to get this thing started instead of farting around like the rest of you. 

We need a practical path forward.  We need to take down a coin now as an example, instead of just talking around in circles. 

Then enforce a process by which others will follow and submit to.  And something that is sustainable.
Activity: 364
mine is simply any coins where it is painfully obvious that the main purpose of creation was to make the dev fiat.

um isn't that the purpose of any economic endeavor?

you guys are retards

I thiink you miss the point on why cryptocurrency and other alternative come about in the first place, ie to avoid the money changers and creators taking a cut.

No point in creating a alternative to the evil banks controlled fiat if devs become the greedy bankers themselves.
lol

These guys ARE THE moneychangers, dude. What do you think currency trading is?  They are talking about using an extortion conspiracy to protect their share of the currency trading market. They are the ones trying to become a cartel.

jesus christ It's so dumb I thought it was a joke but am starting to think some of these guys are dumb enough to totally incriminate themselves in public and then really do it.

Should be lulzy

The only person here talking about doing anything illegal is "zeroc00l". Which i don't believe anyone agrees with what he is talking about doing. I know i certainly don't, and i don't see anyone talking to him except you guys.

Since when does "zeroc00l" represent everyone in this thread?

You guys are a bunch of jokes. And "zeroc00l" is probably a shill for you guys, which are just trying to incriminate everyone in this thread that have nothing to do with anything illegal.
zeroc00l is a sockpuppet of one of the "senior members" I believe you will find, if you reread the thread a little more carefully. I think you should reread the thread. At the worst you could say so-called scam coins is like playing the lotto or something. Yeah, it's all about making the cheese by the house rules but it's not a real crime like conspiracy, extortion, criminal mischief, or destruction of private property are.

CAVEAT EMPTOR
Or let me guess, running off with some noobs lunch money is worse than cartel beheadings or sexual slavery, right?

Look i don't know anything about that; that is getting way off topic.

It's simple guys:
  - we need to regain control of an out of control system where people are being scammed  
  - we need a committee to judge who to enfroce and how to crack down on people not following the rules.
  - we need enforcement to make examples out of people, and to instill fear.
  - we need funds to be able to enforce
  - we need revolutionaries to support the effort.

This is a revolution.  Any counter revolutionaries will have to be dealt with one way or another.
Activity: 56
haha still going. I will have to check back tomorrow Zero you're one funny person
legendary
I really wish we did not have to resort to those tactics.

But I'm sure that 99% of the time we won't have to.

We just need the threat of violence to keep people in line.

Once we destroy a few projects/coins/people.  The rest will fall in line automatically.

So will you use threat of violence against the creators of Darkcoin because it will most likely be used to commit serious and heinous crimes?

Or let me guess, running off with some noobs lunch money is worse than cartel beheadings or sexual slavery, right?
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer

Once we destroy a few projects/coins/people.  The rest will fall in line automatically.

I say this again nobody has even given a good reason with proof that any of the coins mentioned on this thread are scams !

Activity: 364
mine is simply any coins where it is painfully obvious that the main purpose of creation was to make the dev fiat.

um isn't that the purpose of any economic endeavor?

you guys are retards

I thiink you miss the point on why cryptocurrency and other alternative come about in the first place, ie to avoid the money changers and creators taking a cut.

No point in creating a alternative to the evil banks controlled fiat if devs become the greedy bankers themselves.
lol

These guys ARE THE moneychangers, dude. What do you think currency trading is?  They are talking about using an extortion conspiracy to protect their share of the currency trading market. They are the ones trying to become a cartel.

jesus christ It's so dumb I thought it was a joke but am starting to think some of these guys are dumb enough to totally incriminate themselves in public and then really do it.

Should be lulzy
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
Why stop here, let's regulate junk apps on the Apple store, junk movies in the theaters, junk fast food...

Oh wait, we already have that --it's called, don't buy it!

Actually , it's a known fact that Apple regulates junk apps on their app store, and there is a fee to register for publishing apps.

Let's face it guys, things are spiralling out of control fast.  We need regulation.  What better way than to self regulate with senior community members.  

We just need to enable them with the funds and resources to succeed in enforcing their will.

regulation could be a good thing but destroying the coins that don't meet the standards is just barbaric why not get the bitcointalk mods involved in this and instead of destroying coins just have them removed of the forum ?
legendary

The senior members would include mods and admin etc

Problem is too many of the newbies here think its their god given right to promote their scamcoins here.

Many senior members here would love to see the alt section gone altogether, some of us are attempting to clean the section up so that doesn't happen.

So what about the senior members of cryptocointalk? Or let me guess, only this forum matters  Cheesy

Why stop here, let's regulate junk apps on the Apple store, junk movies in the theaters, junk fast food...

Oh wait, we already have that --it's called, don't buy it!

Actually , it's a known fact that Apple regulates junk apps on their app store, and there is a fee to register for publishing apps.

Let's face it guys, things are spiralling out of control fast.  We need regulation.  What better way than to self regulate with senior community members.  

We just need to enable them with the funds and resources to succeed in enforcing their will.
Pages:
Jump to: