Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 80. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How's that altcoin regulation going ? This is my favorite comedy thread.

Unfortunately not going anywhere yet.  Hopefully we can change that with the application/fees idea.

We need to be profit driven to some extent: otherwise donating hash power to this effort is not going to last long out of charity or annoyance.

Thus the only way to make this last is to impose fees on new and existing altcoin creators.  Once the BTC start flowing into our virtual coffers, only then will this initiative really take off with our hash rates.

Need to start by first sending a message to one of the altcoin vendors on the list to demand a fee and application.  If that does not work, we will need to be prepared to throw some speculative hashes at it, to pound them until they give in.  That in itself is a risk we'll all have to take, but it will pay off for us once the BTC comes our way.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
How's that altcoin regulation going ? This is my favorite comedy thread.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
add rotocoin to this list, hard fork the shit out of it please.  Kiss
haha ok Zero now I know you're joking.. quit pulling my leg.. =)

I suspect he probably just realized how fucking stupid he sounded, so now he's going to pretend he wasn't serious.

Not sure why you think I'm not being serious.. I think this is a very serious initiative that we're trying to pull together.

Either help or get out of the way!
Activity: 66

I suspect he probably just realized how fucking stupid he sounded, so now he's going to pretend he wasn't serious.
Activity: 56
Nope, I've just been watching from the sidelines, till I saw such a good idea to post a response to.

I would like to be of a help, perhaps I can start the fund to collect fees and applications from altcoin developers.  Let me draft something up so that we can start sending people the message:

Perhaps we can start with something like AUR coin.  Contact them about giving us 10 BTC , fill out an application.  If they do not, we set our attack dogs onto them, fork them into oblivion.  

In the application process we can force them to give us their real name, contact information, real home address, LLC registration (if applicable), and other sort of personal information.  And if anything goes wrong, we can go after them in the real world as well.  I'm sure we can deploy our own members across the world that are ready to knock at their doors.

I think most devs would be fearful for it, and the rest of the sheep will follow suit and pay up.  Let us impose some law and order ourselves onto the altcoin community!
haha you are giving a text book definition of extortion. If you want to pay them for this "service," you can do so. If you tell someone else to pay for a service YOU want, by an implied threat? Extortion.

Hang on a sec.

If that's the definition of extortion, then the government has been extorting us since forever.  The SEC and organizations protect investors and people from being hurt by unscrupulous individuals.  Of course there's going to be a cost.

There's a fine line between extortion and public service.  This effort isn't just being launched by a bunch of noobs.  From what I can tell, we've got a group of standup senior members/hero members who would be organizing it.  I find it hard to believe that they would turn this into something that resembles extortion.  I don't think they would be putting up this effort if they are only in it for themselves.

Anyways, at the end of the day the key people that get hurt are scammy altcoin devs anyways.  So what if they lose some money and we take them, they're making much more in other ways I'm sure.

I would fully support this group taxing the entire altcoin community some amount so that we can maintain order.

Yes, the .Gov does extort citizens. The very thing these Crypto coins would like to subvert.

A public service isn't one forced at gun point.

The fact you support "taxing the entire altcoin community?"

You're a piece of shit.
"I would fully support this group taxing the entire altcoin community some amount so that we can maintain order."  It looks like you're supporting your own ideas with a fresh new user account?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
 This effort isn't just being launched by a bunch of noobs.  From what I can tell, we've got a group of standup senior members/hero members who would be organizing it. 

These senior members you speak of are a shitcoin maker as well as someone who just 'lost' a bunch of bitcoins on his exchange that belonged to other people ... someone who many here consider a scammer. I wonder what your definition is of the word 'standup'.

What you are proposing is clear extortion. Either you are a troll and just playing with people, or are completely ignorant.
haha you are giving a text book definition of extortion. If you want to pay them for this "service," you can do so. If you tell someone else to pay for a service YOU want, by an implied threat? Extortion.

Hang on a sec.

If that's the definition of extortion, then the government has been extorting us since forever.  The SEC and organizations protect investors and people from being hurt by unscrupulous individuals.  Of course there's going to be a cost.

There's a fine line between extortion and public service.  This effort isn't just being launched by a bunch of noobs.  From what I can tell, we've got a group of standup senior members/hero members who would be organizing it.  I find it hard to believe that they would turn this into something that resembles extortion.  I don't think they would be putting up this effort if they are only in it for themselves.

Anyways, at the end of the day the key people that get hurt are scammy altcoin devs anyways.  So what if they lose some money and we take them, they're making much more in other ways I'm sure.

I would fully support this group taxing the entire altcoin community some amount so that we can maintain order.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I don't really think you guys need to attack coins or extort people. This is real money and doing these things will hurt real people. Not just the people pulling the scams but regular people that have invested hard earned money. Eventually and I'm sure it's coming soon if not already there will be exchanges that only take decent coins. Along with educational sites explaining common scams and ways that the small markets are manipulated. So for the time being I would advise everyone here that really isn't a jerk and truly wants to help people to just get the word out however you can about the scam coins and try to help any newcomers to the marketplace.

maybe they should start educating people about the good and bad points about each coin and let people decide for them self what they want to invest in

Except this is not an attempt to fix a problem, but to desaturate the market to help whatever coins the perpetrators have invested in. Considering the founder is an admitted conartist, and the participants advocate outright extortion.

or there using this to devalue coins so they can but them cheaper
I don't really think you guys need to attack coins or extort people. This is real money and doing these things will hurt real people. Not just the people pulling the scams but regular people that have invested hard earned money. Eventually and I'm sure it's coming soon if not already there will be exchanges that only take decent coins. Along with educational sites explaining common scams and ways that the small markets are manipulated. So for the time being I would advise everyone here that really isn't a jerk and truly wants to help people to just get the word out however you can about the scam coins and try to help any newcomers to the marketplace.

maybe they should start educating people about the good and bad points about each coin and let people decide for them self what they want to invest in

Except this is not an attempt to fix a problem, but to desaturate the market to help whatever coins the perpetrators have invested in. Considering the founder is an admitted conartist, and the participants advocate outright extortion.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer

What blows my mind is people have been getting robbed by society for your whole life. And you haven't lifted a figure I bet. What to make a difference stop buying gas. Leave your money out of banks, etc. What happens here isn't even effecting society negatively. How about you take your energy and passion and fight for a real cause not some make believe cause that you rationalize cause now your not cornering the ALT market and being able to make money easily. I bet you just want a few coins in the market that you already bought low and can make big money off if the market is thinned. There is no "Cause for Crypto" just more greedy SOB's trying to disguise their scam as doing good. And no different then the coins they claim are hurting people. People get ripped off everyday tons more then they do here. Go fix those problems odds are in the process this tiny problem will work it's self out.

Black hats do shit like this for their own personal gain. You want to fuck people by "Driving coins to 1 doge" Making them bag holders and taking their money. What a joke. The newest scam in Alto. OP SC. FFS

They're alleging to fix a problem by creating a much larger problem. Extortion with a dash of racketeering.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What blows my mind is people have been getting robbed by society for your whole life. And you haven't lifted a figure I bet. What to make a difference stop buying gas. Leave your money out of banks, etc. What happens here isn't even effecting society negatively. How about you take your energy and passion and fight for a real cause not some make believe cause that you rationalize cause now your not cornering the ALT market and being able to make money easily. I bet you just want a few coins in the market that you already bought low and can make big money off if the market is thinned. There is no "Cause for Crypto" just more greedy SOB's trying to disguise their scam as doing good. And no different then the coins they claim are hurting people. People get ripped off everyday tons more then they do here. Go fix those problems odds are in the process this tiny problem will work it's self out.

Black hats do shit like this for their own personal gain. You want to fuck people by "Driving coins to 1 doge" Making them bag holders and taking their money. What a joke. The newest scam in Alto. OP SC. FFS
"I have here a list of known scam coins!"

Joe McCarthey all over again. 10 btc to create a coin? The ones behind this lame brain idea truly are delusional, most people don't even have more than 1 btc to their name and they expect developers to come up with this kind of cash?

It crushes potential innovation through selfish brutality.
legendary
Activity: 1246
"I have here a list of known scam coins!"

Joe McCarthey all over again. 10 btc to create a coin? The ones behind this lame brain idea truly are delusional, most people don't even have more than 1 btc to their name and they expect developers to come up with this kind of cash?

Instead people seem to be going the easy route: mob mentality, criminality, brute force, and destroying other coins.  

Yep, this is a mix of vigilantism and organized crime, lead by an admitted con artist.

Pages:
Jump to: