Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 76. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hello CryptoNazis!

How is the terrorist tactics and extortion against scamcoins going?

Is no one respecting your authoritah?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
And who cares about "r3wt". Does he represent everyone? No.

Look r3wt, bcex and the original OP has way more credibility than you do.  I don't think he represents everyone, but obviously these guys know a lot more than you do.  They've been around longer.

If people don't like me using the word "we" then that's fine, I can abstrain from using it.  

But, honestly, I've just been summarizing the ideas that have circulated in this thread.  I wish i can claim these ideas as my own , but they are not.

I'm not an expert in forking coins, and honestly I don't know which cyber attacks are considered a crime in which country.  I'm just relying on the input of the pros', as should you.

If you don't want to join the revolution that's fine by me.  But please stop attacking me and detracting from the real issues.

Entirely misguided and wrong. Appeal to authority is a classic logical fallacy.

Don't be a tool who cannot think for themselves.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Remember, the SEC only does what is in the interest to make everything "fair" too  Roll Eyes

Thank you for bringing up the point! True fact: Back in tha day when the SEC was new, there was a lot of pressure - public pressure - to put an end to "bear pools" which conducted "bear raids" on helpless damsel-in-distress companies. Yep, some of them were scams, pounced on for the same reasons that ethical short sellers pounce on dodgy companies today, but there was enough "collateral damage" to make the "bear pool" operators the public enemies.

So...the SEC came up with the "uptick rule," forbidding short sales unless the price of the most recent trade was at or above the price of the previous trade. That rule stood for decades.

Right now, we live in a genteel world where the SEC has snuggled into the friendly arms of crony capitalism. The world of yesterday was rougher, and folks with no historical bent don't have a clue as to what life was like in the older more populist days. Thanks to my geeky habit of haunting big libraries back in my student days, I found out that short sellers were widely hated from the time when my father was born to about twenty-five-or-so years ago. Every investment book that discussed short selling - every one of them - from that time always started off with an apologia for the practice.

Fact is, destroyers - even destroyers whose actions result in making the world objectively better - are easy to hate. No more so in times when populism engendered by hard times and losses bubbles up. Traditionally, the government has benefitted from those angry-populist waves as the usual result was public demands for more regulation and/or laws to git the bastids. Only now, with the government so big and compromised, is the same anger being directed at the government itself. Believe it or not, Ron Paul was aught but a fringe candidate as recently as 1988. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 924
How's that altcoin regulation going ? This is my favorite comedy thread.

Unfortunately not going anywhere yet.  Hopefully we can change that with the application/fees idea.

We need to be profit driven to some extent: otherwise donating hash power to this effort is not going to last long out of charity or annoyance.

Thus the only way to make this last is to impose fees on new and existing altcoin creators.  Once the BTC start flowing into our virtual coffers, only then will this initiative really take off with our hash rates.

Need to start by first sending a message to one of the altcoin vendors on the list to demand a fee and application.  If that does not work, we will need to be prepared to throw some speculative hashes at it, to pound them until they give in.  That in itself is a risk we'll all have to take, but it will pay off for us once the BTC comes our way.

So from sorting out shitcoin scamming devs, you've now turned it into a racketeering type money making idea to line your pockets.

Nice!

If you were around earlier, you saw a real lynch mob mentality develop. You know, the kind where someone is "obviously guilty" for the horrible crime of standing up to the lynch mob for any reason, including invocation of civilized norms.

To be honest, I felt like I were a city dude who just relocated to the Wild West. So I bit my tongue and watched it devolve into the present suggestion for an extortion scheme. There was no point in dragging in my knowledge about American politics and history to make the point about how the "collateral damage" would react if such a scheme were implemented: I am, after all, a Newbie and my technical skills are middlin' at best (as of now, anyway.) So, I would have come across as aught but an uppity city slicker. Consequently, I self-censored.

Fact is, those "heroes whose pure hearts give them the strength of ten" stories about stopping lynch mobs are unicorn-and-rainbow tales. You can't stop 'em with words unless you yourself have a crowd on your side. Barring that crowd support, the only two ways to stop a lynch mob are:

a) hold your tongue until they do something terribly stupid, and them weigh in with an appropriately eloquent scolding, or:
b) emulate the legendary Texas Ranger. One Ranger, one riot...because there's only one gun, which happens to be in the hand of the Ranger. Of course, being the Ranger means getting ahold of a "gun" that the lynch mob doesn't have.

Barring (a) or (b), you gotta bide your time. And, if you fear ending up as "collateral damage," make private plans. If you don't have the prior skill and experience to be another Jed Cooper, circumstances may oblige you to become another Josie Wales.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
That's what you come up with nice choice of words? DDoS and Hack coins and we shall see what happens to your group. Nothing good will come from this plan.

I've stated many times i'm not a part of this group, but i do support some type of regulation in the alt-coin scene because lets face it, this madness has gone on unchecked for far too long. having said this, i am not in opposition of anyone who would seek to take matters into their own hands in regards to these matters. furthermore, i was referencing your classless choice of words (i highlighted in bold just for you). hope that clears it up. I didn't particularly disagree with anything else in your post, however using words like "retards" and "retarded" is probably not the best way to get your point across.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
For what it's worth, this experiment in crypto currencies shows why governments and regulated banking exist, and why 'anarchists' or 'preppers' as we call them in the US are misguided... anybody who ever wants the rule of law to come from mobs of people with guns (and this is coming from a person who owns 7 guns) simply would probably not be the best person to be the one in charge. Human nature is such that governments such as what we have now are better than anarchy or chaos.... a system of checks and balances where laws are typically made by representatives who we elect that vote on our behalf.. the system works well though it's not without flaws and does have a reek of corruption in it, you can bet any sort of anarchistic system hardcore libertarians would come up with would have the same sorts of corruption.
I guess this will derail the thread a bit, but preppers are not misguided, they just stack up for survival and self-defense under lawlessness and chaos. I'm not from the U.S. and for sure learned a few things from them. From radio hams to Mormons, from the US army survival guide to naturalists. We have nukes, 1 quadrillion of $US worth of derivatives in the world, and psychopaths in power. Screw ups can happen.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
Are you playing God? Who are you to say which coin should exist or not? It would sound like we should clean up all people on the planet that arent contributing to the progress of humanity. Lets start wiping them out! Do you fall into this category?

If you dont like it, dont buy it! Simple as that Cheesy

There are many people who dont like bitcoin or litecoin... should they start a revolution against them too?

Only time will tell which coins are worthy of their own existence.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
There is always going to be people with powerful hardware that will mine a coin when the difficulty gets low enough, then they will pump it on the forums. I don't see a way out of this. I do believe scamcoins are destroying the altcoin market. Now I see there's a "bitcoin scrypt" coin... that's one that I would go and try to 'destroy' simply for taking the bitcoin name, but if there's profit to be made people don't care about ethics, they will mine and pump it.. but with so many altcoins I don't really give a crap personally... whereas I might have started trading them when there was 50, now that there's 200, no freakin way.

For what it's worth, this experiment in crypto currencies shows why governments and regulated banking exist, and why 'anarchists' or 'preppers' as we call them in the US are misguided... anybody who ever wants the rule of law to come from mobs of people with guns (and this is coming from a person who owns 7 guns) simply would probably not be the best person to be the one in charge. Human nature is such that governments such as what we have now are better than anarchy or chaos.... a system of checks and balances where laws are typically made by representatives who we elect that vote on our behalf.. the system works well though it's not without flaws and does have a reek of corruption in it, you can bet any sort of anarchistic system hardcore libertarians would come up with would have the same sorts of corruption.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
That's what you come up with nice choice of words? DDoS and Hack coins and we shall see what happens to your group. Nothing good will come from this plan.

You really think that DDos pools and forking coins is legal behavior? Boy are you guys in for some big surprises. Just beecause you have been in Crypto for over a year don't mean shit. This a straight up joke right you people can't be as retarded and facist as you sound. You must want crypto dead right your bankers or some shit. This will only hurt crypto you can't really be so stupid to not realize that. Hacking coins, DDos Pools, these words get into the media and it's going to be curtains for crypto. So fucking retarded.

Great choice of words there clown.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You really think that DDos pools and forking coins is legal behavior? Boy are you guys in for some big surprises. Just beecause you have been in Crypto for over a year don't mean shit. This a straight up joke right you people can't be as retarded and facist as you sound. You must want crypto dead right your bankers or some shit. This will only hurt crypto you can't really be so stupid to not realize that. Hacking coins, DDos Pools, these words get into the media and it's going to be curtains for crypto. So fucking retarded.
legendary
Activity: 1876
I'm guessin those recent signups picking the coins to attack are trolls and are derailing serious discussion on solution to the scamcoin flood, advice; don't feed the trolls.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
we will also be killing all the other coins that zackclark70 has made and warning everyone about all of is alt accounts !

here is a few of his coins to get you started!

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC
SXC is the abbreviation of Sexcoin. There was NEVER a "zackclark70" involved in the project. You must mixed something up in your mind or made a typo or something.

(SXC had 0% premine, SXC is older then 8 months, SXC has active developers/marketing, ...)

Please remove "SXC" from this list.

I think they have sxc on the list because I host there forum and have donated to there dev fund / get on well with the sxc devs
it is truly pathetic that they are dragging all the other coins into this stupid accusation

the next thing we now they will be saying btc I a scam because I own some btc lol 
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
we will also be killing all the other coins that zackclark70 has made and warning everyone about all of is alt accounts !

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC
SXC is the abbreviation of Sexcoin. There is no "zackclark70" involved in managing the project. You must mixed something up in your mind or made a typo or something.
I don't know him, maybe he was contracted or asked for consulting once. But he is not part of the team.

(SXC had 0% premine, SXC is older then 8 months, SXC has active developers/marketing, ...)

Please remove "SXC" from this list.
legendary
ADT developer
are you sure zackclark70 is dumping ADT? how can you prove it? also, zackclark70 has absolutely nothing to do with NAN, so you've already discredited yourself once...

The only coin that has been made for me is ADT 2 all of the other coins on that list are ones that I have publicly said I own

I will admit that I help out a few other coins when I can but that doesn't make them my coins

( I help out COL,NAN and SXC when they ask me and some small things for other coins mainly because I believe that devs should work together not against each other  )

If needed I can prove that all the un swaped ADT 2.0 coins are still safe ( there currently in a bunch of change addresses but I can just send them all back to the 1 address so people can see there all accounted for

all the coins that have been swapped have been fully listed down and the only other funds that have been removed from that are 50 mill ADT that is being used to make staking wallets to speed up the proses of swapping to pure Proof of Stake  

As for my personal coins I cant think of any way to prove I haven't sold any of them but I will try and think of a way Smiley

if people have any questions about anything related to ADT please post them on the ADT thread if there are questions about any non adt related maters please post here of pm me  
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
General remarks

Your kiddy actions and childish wording will make some of these coins successful.
Remember DOGE, what motivated the people the most to take DOGE seriously and building services and fighting pro DOGE. What was it? It was the army of haters and LTC bag holders dissing, humiliating, ridiculing and attacking DOGE.

Same will happen with some coins you attack.
You will "harden" and securing alot of (the better) scam coins with your work.

Thoughts on airdrops

There also should be an open discussion about "Airdropping". "Airdropping" is not 100% always and forever bad and having or just discussing an airdrop cant be a sign for you to attack any coin, that is considering it.

I like the idea of an airdrop as method of spreading coins to regular people. That will never be miners and otherswise wouldnt get coins.

I also think lots of nation coins are stupid, that's logical. But some (if airdrop is done fair and reasonable) should be allowed to have a chance.

But what I really like and think is a mega cool, is the idea of an "world airdrop" giving free coins to every human in the world. That would be major cool and should be tried sometime to spread crypto.
(Just this idea for the future and the concept, not any coin or guys trying this this year or something.)

Crypto currency is about the use of crypto currencies, a coin is successful the more people use this coin. Thats why an airdrop and giving away free coins to regular people is worthy consideration.

(Everything I said about airdrops, is of course only valid, if you can generate major main stream media buzz in the "airdrop region", so regular people and maybe 60% or more procent of people living in this region know about the airdrop and the coin.)

Good luck with your project OP, I am not qualified to join anyway, because I am only "Full Member".
The first person to fork ADT and / or make zackclark70 pay 10BTC to save his coin then kill it anyway will get 10btc from us !

The coin is total crap we have killed it time and time again but people go against our advice and fix it for him.

After its been destroyed this time anyone that helps revive it will have there coins destroyed as well if they don't have a coin we will destroy coins that they hold !

This is a warning to the rest of the crypto comunaty that we wont tolerate scam coins !

To the users of ADT please pm me and I will hand over the full dox of zackclark70 and his immediate family so you can track him down and get your money back

currently he is dumping coins that belong to the comunaty on cryptsy ! we estimate that he has sold over 1000LTC worth making the minimum total scammed 16,000USD!

we advise you to post on the ADT thread that the coin is going to be killed soon and to request that it be removed from cryptsy

we are sure zackclark70 will be here defending his scam soon

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC

There are many more on the list once we have totally obliterated all of his coins we will be publicly handing out his contact info so people can blame him for the money they lost !

Before I go just a reminder WE are always watching !

The only thing I can say to that complete rubbish is LMFAO

hey man, how is NAN doing? you know, since you apparently took it over and all....
legendary
ADT developer
The first person to fork ADT and / or make zackclark70 pay 10BTC to save his coin then kill it anyway will get 10btc from us !

The coin is total crap we have killed it time and time again but people go against our advice and fix it for him.

After its been destroyed this time anyone that helps revive it will have there coins destroyed as well if they don't have a coin we will destroy coins that they hold !

This is a warning to the rest of the crypto comunaty that we wont tolerate scam coins !

To the users of ADT please pm me and I will hand over the full dox of zackclark70 and his immediate family so you can track him down and get your money back

currently he is dumping coins that belong to the comunaty on cryptsy ! we estimate that he has sold over 1000LTC worth making the minimum total scammed 16,000USD!

we advise you to post on the ADT thread that the coin is going to be killed soon and to request that it be removed from cryptsy

we are sure zackclark70 will be here defending his scam soon

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC

There are many more on the list once we have totally obliterated all of his coins we will be publicly handing out his contact info so people can blame him for the money they lost !

Before I go just a reminder WE are always watching !

The only thing I can say to that complete rubbish is LMFAO
are you sure zackclark70 is dumping ADT? how can you prove it? also, zackclark70 has absolutely nothing to do with NAN, so you've already discredited yourself once...
Pages:
Jump to: