Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 82. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I love the direction this thread is going.   Cheesy

After 27 pages a simple pool can't be organized, this is gonna go REAL far...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
Lets start with OP's own shitcoin, globalcoin.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
Jihadists usually end up fighting each other...
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
My guess is that there is a lot of small miners willing to give up a few days of mining to join a pool looking to destroy coins.

The beauty with this project is that you only have to take out a few coins, the rest will crumble in fear. No one will hold coins that might become useless overnight. When the fear sets in coins will be dumped, buy orders will vanish, prices will crash and hashpower move to the established coins leaving the shitcoins weak and dieing.

So what you are saying is that terrorism is a key component to this plan?

i guess the guy is too young to realise threatening people and damaging their property because they don't like it is a criminal offence.

holdings in cryptocurrency may not fit the definition of "property"

What do you think a jury will say when they hear that one guy paid money for some stuff and then some other guy destroyed it?

I see most of the shitcoins mentioned here as simply scams dominated by insider trading which is likewise illegal in the fiat world. But those rules went out the window. this is free game. Just like how the exchanges get bribed by the scammers, and MK walked away with everyones coins, time to fire back. This is the wild west. Good for the goose...

Hey man, its only illegal when it fits their argument. when it fits a counterargument, its totally different...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
My guess is that there is a lot of small miners willing to give up a few days of mining to join a pool looking to destroy coins.

The beauty with this project is that you only have to take out a few coins, the rest will crumble in fear. No one will hold coins that might become useless overnight. When the fear sets in coins will be dumped, buy orders will vanish, prices will crash and hashpower move to the established coins leaving the shitcoins weak and dieing.

i guess the guy is too young to realise threatening people and damaging their property because they don't like it is a criminal offence.

What do you think a jury will say when they hear that one guy paid money for some stuff and then some other guy destroyed it?

I see most of the shitcoins mentioned here as simply scams dominated by insider trading which is likewise illegal in the fiat world. But those rules went out the window. this is free game. Just like how the exchanges get bribed by the scammers, and MK walked away with everyones coins, time to fire back. This is the wild west. Good for the goose...

You will find, I think, that it this is not the wild west all. It is a place where lawyers figure everything out by putting the evidence in front of a jury which doesn't care at all about the political intricacies of the bitcoin scene and who thinks which coin is a scam and which one isn't.

They think it is all a scam and they will want to punish whoever is in sitting in front of them at the time.

That is how the real world works.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Just for you wise guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property

By the way, this thread is full of hypocrites.

We all know that alternative cryptocurrencies here are cloned, forked, developed just to make some quick profit. Some faster and more than others but if you want to blame someone...

You can start by some of the "veterans" of bitcointalk.org because these are the ones who either are launching these so called scam coins everyday or are selling their services to anyone that wants to create a coin!

So before you start to make selections on which coins should be tagged as a shitcoin because they are not the coin that suits your purpose or agenda. Try to flame all the alternative cryptocurrencies instead because what most of you are implying is that the sole purpose for their existence is to trade them for Bitcoin for as much profit as one can!!!

Yes, some are really slamming in your face that they are here to just take your money by being pumped and dumped but only you, the one that is greedy is going to follow that pump and dump and hope that you profit from these "scam coins". So if you lose money it is your own fault and because of your greed to get also some quick money and no one else is to blame.

Either all are shitcoins or surrender to the innovation they can bring and exposure that all are doing to cryptocurrency. There is no middle-ground here.

Best
Activity: 126

Right on Math. There are only a handful of people that not only have the know how but also the resources to fork coins. The only ones I can think of are obviously bcx, luke jr, tomatoecage, D&T, and possibly artforz who is MIA. Now if we formed a pool, that is entirely a different matter. All we need is people to commit and someone who knows how to manage a pool. I have 5.5 mhs I can contribute to a cleanup.

This is pathetic.
Activity: 168
Operation ShitPoster Cleanout might be a good idea. That's where all the 'old schoolers' and 'amazing posters' clean out all the ShitPosts.  Grin

Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Because English is not my first language I don't know if the term "property" fits or not. But crypto coins are absolutely something that have value, and the value is measured in the exchanges. That's how the official authorities in my country sees them.

And if cryptocurrency is to reach mass adoption and have real world use they have to be secure. If coins can be destroyed as easy as some claim they, then they shouldn't exist at all. And to put money in them is just stupid. I honestly belive this is great for crypto currency as a whole. The strongest will survive and prosper.

i agree. it could breed an even better currency in the long run, by picking up where PPC left off with its checkpoint server. If a decentralized checkpointing method were invented, that would be huge imo.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

And if cryptocurrency is to reach mass adoption and have real world use they have to be secure. If coins can be destroyed as easy as some claim, then they shouldn't exist at all. And to put money in them is just stupid. I honestly belive this is great for crypto currency as a whole. The strongest will survive and prosper.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

This thread shows quite clearly how statism began.
Activity: 126
I suggest the computer experts here start by tracking down the rapidcoin dev, that was one recent deliberate premine dump scam that I'm sure of.

It would be nice to see some closure on that astro mess as well.

Kiss
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I suggest the computer experts here start by tracking down the rapidcoin dev, that was one recent deliberate premine dump scam that I'm sure of.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
I agree with this thread. The scam coins need to die (I blame the greedy exchanges).
Pages:
Jump to: