Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 88. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
how do you know this coin created using coincreator.net ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I ask everyone here to drop coins from everyone that came here requesting to kill other coins.

I had in my country people like that in government. Not anymore.

Some call them revolutionaries. But they are only robbers. They say they are honest and the other not to bigger steal.

OPENEX pay back to people that trusted you!!!

And you think it is fun???

That's just what kind of guy r3wt is.  I'm really sorry for you loss.  He could easily pay you back out of his own pocket, but he would rather laugh in your face.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I ask everyone here to drop coins from everyone that came here requesting to kill other coins.

I had in my country people like that in government. Not anymore.

Some call them revolutionaries. But they are only robbers. They say they are honest and the other not to bigger steal.

OPENEX pay back to people that trusted you!!!

And you think it is fun???
legendary
Things really started to go downhill when Bitcoin hit $1200.

The IQ of new signups here has always been inversely proportional to the price of btc v USD Sad

And you sir, get a literal LOL Smiley

edit:  your username is kelsey...  should I have said mam?  My apologies.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Things really started to go downhill when Bitcoin hit $1200.

The IQ of new signups here has always been inversely proportional to the price of btc v USD Sad
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
This thread has become a waste of people's time at best, and the self-destruction of all alts and financial damage to people that invested in them, at worst.

It's simple: either figure out a way to prevent/reduce scams without damaging other people's property, or you guys that want to "destroy" coins are on your own. I hope you made enough to pay for lawyers and even some armed protection.

yay the first direct threat of violence.
What?? Sorry if it sounded that way. I'm just bailing out of something I don't agree with. It is up to you to determine how far you want to go. What I'm saying is be careful with the consequences for other people and ultimately for you.
Activity: 8
peace out guys. back to work i go. it was fun while it lasted.
Fun Huh Is this fun to you? You cant keep a site working. You loose or steal coins of lots of people. You think it is funny?

Yes go work. Stop be on holidays with my coins. Pay me my coins back. Stop trying to kill coins you must pay me.
Show your report from police complaint. Show your emails to server to get data. Show you are mining coins to pay us when you say you want to kill them.

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
check all the participants in this thread...

there are many "crooks"  Roll Eyes

I am more assured when they keep their nickname..instead of creating others.
maybe people change..i dont know...i doubt these are the "real" crooks.

let's join hands and sing cumbaya

Activity: 25
instead of this lets get together and kill something...
what if people in here (with all qualities) started working together...and CREATE something.

that would help crypto..

it looks like we can only get together in negativity

and what crypto REALLY needs is talent..to bring it further...
once this killing is done..its same old, same old...its like rewinding the clock..for this to happen AGAIN...and again.

I understand the motives, but I wonder if it will really bring something, besides a showdown of powertripping.

the problem in my eyes with crypto is that everyone wants to start a new bitcoin instead of making the current markets stronger.

Imagine if this thread was about collectively stimulating current markets...THAT would help Crypto.

I was all for this...but it just shows that in the end...we/you are all a bunch of wankers that add nothing to this community.    lets have some self reflection...or smoke more weed.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
This thread has become a waste of people's time at best, and the self-destruction of all alts and financial damage to people that invested in them, at worst.

It's simple: either figure out a way to prevent/reduce scams without damaging other people's property, or you guys that want to "destroy" coins are on your own. I hope you made enough to pay for lawyers and even some armed protection.

yay the first direct threat of violence.
legendary

I think the purge is on the horizon.  Scrypt Asics will crush all that are unworthy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

legendary

There you have it.  Make up your own minds.  The guy has been, is, and always will be a crook.

I feel very sorry for whoever lost their coins under his watch. 
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
good luck r3wt...hope you will be able to get things going again..and repay those guys.

sorry for your loss guys...i hope he follows through..

now...back on topic?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
peace out guys. back to work i go. it was fun while it lasted.
legendary
Oh, did you decide that your last post wasn't good enough?
legendary
this coming from the guy with a slothcoin ad in his signature.
legendary
I think you guys will enjoy this.

Also, R3WT has claimed in the XSV thread that he "used" to be a bottom feeder.

Hate to break it to you.  You still are.
r3wt, STOP the distractions, one-liners and personal attacks and PROVE you are credible to pay what you owe, and that you are genuinely interested to stop scammers and do not have a personal agenda.

i've already proven it. you're just digging.
Pages:
Jump to: