Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 91. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
explain to me how putting hash on a system made for hashing is a crime. explain to me what legislation this comes under. what you are referring to is money which cryptocurrencies are clearly not.

It's your job to explain it to the police how it is not a crime if ANYTHING with monetary value (be it carrots, dollars, or cryptocoins) is being taken away from someone.

last time i checked profiteering was a crime too... 10 more minutes in the corner for you.
you're a moron. i ban you from speaking. shun yourself in the corner for 10 minutes as punishment.

the market cap of aur is much lower.

Ok I'm the moron...

you can't seriously think hardcoded checkpoints will stop a 51% attack. 51% netHash means those checkpoints become invalid. i don't think you know enough about this to even discuss it.

It does not.. 51% attack does not invalidate hardcoded checkpoints of clients that already have the hard code... That is what is meant by "hard code".. static hash values compiled directly into the binary... 

lol

What I would suggest is that when something is actually proved to be scam, use your efforts to track down the scammer and make his identity public. When that starts to happen, people will be way more reluctant to start a scam.

or just take them entirely out of the question by forking their coins and rendering their business models useless. you're still the moron.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
explain to me how putting hash on a system made for hashing is a crime. explain to me what legislation this comes under. what you are referring to is money which cryptocurrencies are clearly not.

It's your job to explain it to the police how it is not a crime if ANYTHING with monetary value (be it carrots, dollars, or cryptocoins) is being taken away from someone.

im sure the dev made everyone aware that the currency is open to 51% attack.

And this is relevant how? It is also known that if you keep your wallet hanging out from your back pocket it is open for pick pocketing. It's still not just OK to pick it up.
you're a moron. i ban you from speaking. shun yourself in the corner for 10 minutes as punishment.

Ok I'm the moron...

you can't seriously think hardcoded checkpoints will stop a 51% attack. 51% netHash means those checkpoints become invalid. i don't think you know enough about this to even discuss it.

It does not.. 51% attack does not invalidate hardcoded checkpoints of clients that already have the hard code... That is what is meant by "hard code".. static hash values compiled directly into the binary... 

lol

What I would suggest is that when something is actually proved to be scam, use your efforts to track down the scammer and make his identity public. When that starts to happen, people will be way more reluctant to start a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
i want to support people who want to contribute and that may conflict with hard set rules like Time limits.

i don't care who i like or don't etc.. anyone out there want to make a real honest and sincere effort to make a currency
and they have something to contribute then great. but we don't need 1 million guys make the same coin with a different name and icon.
sadly some guys could get involved with existing projects if they wanted to but they don't.. hmm i wonder why ?
Wouldn't have anything to do with a fancy new icon and a premine and some attention online and a flash mine op setup would it ?
Reminds me of DGB.. it offers nothing what so ever at all.. it's just more crap and yeah i have a few of them and i am bashing them making mine worth less prob lol

Barwizi said all these old devs going back 8+ months are very active and i call MEGA Bullshit on that big time !
Most have long vanished.. he might still be sort of active but we can see clearly how there is no activity on all these old coin ANN topics.
where did these old guys go ? who here doesn't think many simply gave in and decided if you can't beat em join em ?
Why work your ass off supporting a new coin when flash miners dumped it 2 days later and moved on to Doge Coin Much Flappy WoW coin ?
Seriously why would you want to work your butt off and watch as the crowd dumps you and dives on the next pump and dump coin ?
and THAT is precisely what they are and EXACTLY what they are intended to be right from the beginning.. and many of you are making sad little excuse for this ?
Are you for real ? ..gimme a break
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
Whether are the Mem and SPT good coins?
Well whole point of altcoins is decentralization. Making any kind of cleanup would take some people who decide they have authority to do something like that and make decisions because they think they are wiser then others. This would corrupt entire idea of freedom and decentralization. I don't oppose the idea completely but I just think it is too radical.

wrong. go join illodin in the corner.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
btw the plan is to let the people decide, but mostly the senior members who are more interested in cryptos surviving then making fiat.

Senior members i.e. those who happened to get on the BTC train early.

Seems like the only safe thing to do is buy into established coins or ones which don't meet the prerequisites for being a scam... oh wait, I think that might be the motive of the people who are doing this...

BOOM

Also, lets say you somehow damage for example AUR and people's coins disappear. The monetary damages caused will be what is the market cap, at this moment $151,321,972. Because at least where I come from, the tax office for example has stated that the value of a coin is the value it is being exchanged at in the exchanges! This is exactly how the court will see it as well. And I would imagine if AUR dev reported $134,400,000 worth of damages caused (the amount of coins he has that are supposed to be airdropped) it would be investigated to the fullest.

im sure the dev made everyone aware that the currency is open to 51% attack.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
same algo
same premine
same IPO
same newbie
same scam
same we clean it up
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
Well whole point of altcoins is decentralization. Making any kind of cleanup would take some people who decide they have authority to do something like that and make decisions because they think they are wiser then others. This would corrupt entire idea of freedom and decentralization. I don't oppose the idea completely but I just think it is too radical.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Can you explain that some of the COIN is garbage? Please list in detail
Activity: 646
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
this whole thread has the stink of a bunch of sore losers who got their arseholes shredded apart by AUR and MZC and now need to shit in everybody elses kool-aid. just take the loss and move on, you'll never make money trading with this attitude. or is your money gone?

hey greedy corrupt scumbag.. i guarantee i make waaaaay more than you and i do it with class and integrity.
i have no need to get involved in scam coins to make money.. those of you that do are simply to stupid and take the easy way out
because it's the only way you sad pathethic nubs can make any money.

Jealous ? wow never hard that before ..spare me that tired old recycled half wit excuse for bad behavior.. come up with some new material.

I can make more than bragging dipshit flash mining brats on ANY scam coins any day any time .

and AUR ? want to read my PM i got from a guy who suggested a i invest in it before it went on coinmarket cap ?
i can do what ever i wish but i CHOOSE to use discipline and maturity and yes even intelligence.

No skills in trading = nublets have no other way to make money except flash mining a new scam coin daily
hence why you guys *try and make dumb ass excuses for it all (and as usual fail miserably doing so)

and that stink you talk of i quoted is you and guys like you who make excuses for mind shatteringly retarded corrupt scammy behavior..
lets put this into perspective shall we.. i quoted you talking about AUR, now care to tell us how much of it was Pre-mined ?
nuff said ..consider your ass owned.

edit:
all i can invision here is if we got rid of a lot of coins we would have more volume on coins that deserve it.. think about what *could be.
btw the plan is to let the people decide, but mostly the senior members who are more interested in cryptos surviving then making fiat.

Seems like the only safe thing to do is buy into established coins or ones which don't meet the prerequisites for being a scam... oh wait, I think that might be the motive of the people who are doing this...

BOOM

Also, lets say you somehow damage for example AUR and people's coins disappear. The monetary damages caused will be what is the market cap, at this moment $151,321,972. Because at least where I come from, the tax office for example has stated that the value of a coin is the value it is being exchanged at in the exchanges! This is exactly how the court will see it as well. And I would imagine if AUR dev reported $134,400,000 worth of damages caused (the amount of coins he has that are supposed to be airdropped) it would be investigated to the fullest.

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

BOOM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I thought it was common knowledge that muddfudda is r3wt.

Wonder how many other sockpuppets we have in this topic promoting the same cause.

i thought so too back in July last year roughly and some people informed me this is not the case.. they are in fact 2 diff guys lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
One easy way is to try to limit the use of over inflated marketcaps.

the easiest way to do this is ask coinmarketcap.com and worldcoinindex to permanently  remove premined coins that use inflated figures to create bogus market caps.

Either write to them directly or follow the movement on twitter and retweet pur tweets http://twitter.com/endscamcoins.

this !

Gliss already said he will do something about it.

It was only a matter of time when this thread will become a joke. Shilling is hilarious. Make a new self-moderated thread.

Kiss
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
One easy way is to try to limit the use of over inflated marketcaps.

the easiest way to do this is ask coinmarketcap.com and worldcoinindex to permanently  remove premined coins that use inflated figures to create bogus market caps.

Either write to them directly or follow the movement on twitter and retweet pur tweets http://twitter.com/endscamcoins.

this !
Activity: 592

Okkaay then... that's cue for me to leave this thread.

Let me just leave with my final perspective: 

You don't help people by destroying things.. you help them by creating things.

Really hope you guys change your minds about how to go about this effort.. but... to each their own.

Agree with your sentiment.

And I find this entire thread truly bizarre. I guess the people they want to recruit for their 'cause' are basically immature jerks who can't accept criticism or discuss things logically? I mean, that is all I see from them so far. Instead of discussing something, they throw out insults and act like they are 14 years old.

And it's incredibly hypocritical that the two main people pushing this group either made shitcoins (the OP), or ran an exchange where he was happy to fill it with shitcoins, so long as it made him money ... until he lost all of that money that is.

conversely, you can't form a valid argument so you instead question the motives of those in support. you're transparent and you bore me.

oh did he bore you? aww.
Pages:
Jump to: