Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions on BNB for the future maybe in few years time? - page 2. (Read 2542 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
In my view it is the most stable coin in the market is bnb we can say looking at the developments of bnb and addition of new projects we can expect the bnb to touch 100 dollars
just be realistic, don't expect too much from BNB going to $ 100, because BNB penetrated the All Time High in 2019 this year,
of course it will be difficult to penetrate again if BNB does not have a new program
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
If this IEO will continue to grow and save the investment on the project then BNB will be one of the biggest coin in cryptocurrency.
Most team will look for a greater rate of success and if we will talk about IEO best xchanges will be better.
Binance is one of them and it supplies the BNB and use also for IEO program.

One of CZ's strategies to increase BNB demand is to always hold an IEO that is in demand by investors. Continuously benefiting from IEO organized by binance gives investors confidence so BNB Coin demand will remain stable and can even continue to rise
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
In my view it is the most stable coin in the market is bnb we can say looking at the developments of bnb and addition of new projects we can expect the bnb to touch 100 dollars
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
BNB has pretty good chances to become one of the major coins. whether it's strong enough to race with btc, we will know eventually.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
with the following terms of work on project with the fintech we from CARESSEN CHESSTER to spares of expend as might with decision to work on customs with scheme on modulation as managing plan on tasks with the deep web of work with completion as preparing customs of reference of supports with table of desktop with the webworks as our native of creativity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
If this IEO will continue to grow and save the investment on the project then BNB will be one of the biggest coin in cryptocurrency.
Most team will look for a greater rate of success and if we will talk about IEO best xchanges will be better.
Binance is one of them and it supplies the BNB and use also for IEO program.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Of course, BNB is a very good coin. But the price of this coin depends on the quality of the product provided. If the exchange can develop and the price of the coin will grow.

If too many projects go to Binance chain, it is quite possible that the BNB will become a very significant figure.
It has its own blockchain, its own decentralized exchange, a number of projects that have already switched to the blockchain of Vinance.
More and more BNB is decentralizing and capturing the market. Will see how it weill showitself in future.

Many projects have switched to using the Binance Chain and this can make BNB Coin transaction volumes large and very liquid. BNB Coin has started to be traded in many large exchangers and I think the price of BNB Coin can continue to increase along with the growing transaction volume on DEX
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
If you want to buy BNB, do it now, the price has dropped to 20 USD and I hardly doubt that there would be a further dump. Binance needs to improve their margin trading mechanism and to launch 2-3 more successful IEOs to push the price back to 30 USD.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Of course, BNB is a very good coin. But the price of this coin depends on the quality of the product provided. If the exchange can develop and the price of the coin will grow.

If too many projects go to Binance chain, it is quite possible that the BNB will become a very significant figure.
It has its own blockchain, its own decentralized exchange, a number of projects that have already switched to the blockchain of Vinance.
More and more BNB is decentralizing and capturing the market. Will see how it weill showitself in future.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
Binance coin has the potential to surpass ethereum especially now that ethereum is quivering in price movements. But the cryptocurrency future is not certain and many things can affect the price of a coin in that period.
The gap between the two is still very wide and I believe that Ethereum will find a solution to their current challenge before Binance coin get to top it. I am certain that Ethereum too sees this and they know that Binance would be a threat to them, but what can they do, they only need to try and upgrade in their service.

If Ethereum fails today, thanks to those scammers of ICO who took advantage of the smart contract of Ethereum to commit all these fraudulent practices. Ethereum too needs to look for a way to curtail this, because it is their platform that these scammers registers through, so before they use their own hand to destroy themselves, they need to bring about some regulations that with help them filter this.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I have heard the issue (I forget. When I heard it) that BNB will surpass ETH as altcoin boss. I don't know whether it's true or not. But based on what I have seen, so many IEOs have succeeded in binance, and the price of BNB has always gone up every time a new project was announced, maybe it will happen. But to overtake Bitcoin? I don't think that will ever happen.
Some projects have succeed to raise the funds through the binance platform and then the price of binance coin looks stable. The growth of binance token still waiting for the news that can create FOMO and people will rush to buy that. The ieo will give short term increase the price of binance but after the traded of ieo token and the price will be falling again.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I have heard the issue (I forget. When I heard it) that BNB will surpass ETH as altcoin boss. I don't know whether it's true or not. But based on what I have seen, so many IEOs have succeeded in binance, and the price of BNB has always gone up every time a new project was announced, maybe it will happen. But to overtake Bitcoin? I don't think that will ever happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
One of the coins that grew faster than I expected, most especially at the time that the altcoins season is yet to started. I was actually expecting some other coins to blaze the trail, yet BNB made it more a reality than any other. With thus, I expect more growth to come up irrespective of what might be happening generally in the crypto market.

I agree, in the midst of the many altcoin prices falling due to the strengthening of bitcoin prices, BNB Coin can survive and even able to penetrate the highest price some time ago. I think, if an altseason occurs, the price of BNB Coin can jump higher and be able to reach $ 50 maybe even more.
Activity: 812
Trusting BNB for the future in few years time can really be awesome and amazing holding enough. Being a product of such a great exchange grants BNB the greatest potential over so many altcoins out there and also being used as a fuel to power Binance gives it the highest chance to increase in volume always and in my very opinion, investing into BNB for future in few years is a wise investment decision. 

With backing up from large exchangers and also having started many projects using BNB Chain, I think BNB Coin can be a good competitor for ethereum. Transactions on Binance DEX have started to continue to rise and I think BNB coins can penetrate the top 5 coinmarketcaps in the future.
Activity: 238
Trusting BNB for the future in few years time can really be awesome and amazing holding enough. Being a product of such a great exchange grants BNB the greatest potential over so many altcoins out there and also being used as a fuel to power Binance gives it the highest chance to increase in volume always and in my very opinion, investing into BNB for future in few years is a wise investment decision. 
Activity: 546
I have a dual attitude to BNB, on the one hand they will develop a token, make smart contracts, this will all have a good impact on the price, but on the other hand BNB has already grown, and further growth may be difficult.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
One of the coins that grew faster than I expected, most especially at the time that the altcoins season is yet to started. I was actually expecting some other coins to blaze the trail, yet BNB made it more a reality than any other. With thus, I expect more growth to come up irrespective of what might be happening generally in the crypto market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Binance coin has the potential to surpass ethereum especially now that ethereum is quivering in price movements. But the cryptocurrency future is not certain and many things can affect the price of a coin in that period.
BNB will never pass the value of ETH. In the future the price of BNB will certainly increase, but ETH will also grow and increase. With me BNB can beat LTC in the future
ETH is not the same as a year ago. I'm sure we will see BNB by $50-60 not so far. With the new snapshot system for IEO participation BNB price will grow more and more. Wait for Perlin results. When it will show x10-12 it will make BNB holding like lotto participation. Who doesn't like free money?
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As we all know many people start taking interest in crypto currencies by seeing late movement of year 2017 of crypto market now traders or investors knows very well this market has huge potential to grow in future. No doubt BNB is doing quite well in altcoins but I don't see any reason that it will overcome ethereum and btc in near future. In my opinion eth will remain altcoin boss in near future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi Guys new to this website.
Long story short, I remember Bitcoin in 2014 when I was at Uni but I thought it was only for deepweb but saw it on the news late 2017 then was so interested in crypto.
What do you guys think about BNB(Binance coin) do you guys think it can be the boss of altcoins?
Do you think it can overcome Bitcoin at some stage of time?

What do you guys think? Interested to know mix opinions about it.

Thanks.

(Please no hate.)

BNB will be no altcoin boss, I don't think so at least. But stable growth can show. Binance exchange is a ready-made good product
Pages:
Jump to: