Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions on BNB for the future maybe in few years time? - page 4. (Read 2542 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
In stock and commodity markets I have seen so many exchanges and brokers closed so I can not be sure if there will be BINANCE in 5 years.If there will be Binance ,BNB will be good and exist if not just vice versa.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I am very confident that the price of BNB can reach $ 500 when a bullish market occurs, I see BNB is the most appropriate altcoin for long-term investment.
That's too high, and your confident is too high as well.

If you think of short term, then I would disagree with you but if it's long then for sure I will agree with that prediction.
If ETH were able to reach $1,500+, I don't think BNB which is a great project would not reach that level, but it will really take time, 2-3 years it's possible.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Bnb werent bad at all i hold some of them on KuCoin exchange. Kcs have a good performance as well look at cmc, it's mooning LOL
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
I am very confident that the price of BNB can reach $ 500 when a bullish market occurs, I see BNB is the most appropriate altcoin for long-term investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Hi Guys new to this website.
Long story short, I remember Bitcoin in 2014 when I was at Uni but I thought it was only for deepweb but saw it on the news late 2017 then was so interested in crypto.
What do you guys think about BNB(Binance coin) do you guys think it can be the boss of altcoins?
Do you think it can overcome Bitcoin at some stage of time?

What do you guys think? Interested to know mix opinions about it.

Thanks.

(Please no hate.)

Nithing altcoins can overcome the king of crypto(bitcoin) we knows BNB is now popular altcoins supported by the binance exchange. BNB is the project of binance the most poopular exchange today so not paossible for BNB to b come expensive coin goes on top but i do not believe they race the major coins of crypto bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Mind you BNB is not Bitcoin, don't expect any coin to rise like bitcoin has rise in the past but that does not take anything away from other coins, anything can happen to BNB.
Activity: 378
Considering BNB as an altcoin being compared to bitcoin is a full book for discussion. BNB has got great potentials and great volume and being a product of such a great exchange makes BNB a great altcoin to consider. Investing into BNB for long term profit in the future is key and a great decision to make. BNB will moon in the few years to come and investing into it is very significant.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
I don't know when will people stop comparing bitcoin with BNB. Both the coins are totally different with different use cases.
Personally I don't think BNB would ever be able to come near to bitcoin's price just because of the fact that it is centralized.
Even ETH being bitcoin's strong competitor has never made it half of bitcoin's price ever. For other altcoins to reach that level is like expecting a windows NT to run GTA5  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
There is no doubt, in coming years BNB will rule the market. There are two reasons for it. With its exchange platform, Binance has become number one crypto exchange in the world. Second, Binance has provided a platform for dApps to build their apps. This blockchain solution is attracting many dApps towards Binance chain and thus its growing day by day. With the huge benefits out of fees generated by exchange, there are more than enough funds available for more research and thus development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
BNB is an altcoin boss? I think it will be very difficult, BNB must develop its own platform if you want to be a boss, at least approach Tron, because in my opinion if the BNB is only a coin and not a platform then they will remain an evolving altcoin but will not be the boss altcoin in the future.
Activity: 426
I have no doubt that BNB will be able to stay or rise above the market in the future, because the developers are very competent in developing and improving their project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Although the future is difficult to predict correctly, I think BNB has the potential to become a big altcoin. Not sure if it could become the king of altcoins, but it is clear that BNB will be a big and potential project later. With the development of Binance exchange, BNB is considered a project worth our investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
BNB will keep rising cause massive adoption from Binance users especially. BNB nowadays is use for trade fee discount, for purchase IEO and owned by the biggest exchange nowadays. So of course BNB will keep rise in the future.

Being called Digital Platinum, it attracts the attention of more and more investors. On the other hand, we all know that this token is just a part of Binance exchange. If it is suddenly bankrupted (yes, these things happen even with the leading companies), BNB can go to the bottom line. Nevertheless, in the nearest 1-2 years, it is supposed to be among the most popular cryptos.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
for the next few years binance will be the most discussed altcoin here. Seeing the many innovations that they do every time, this is a very profitable project to invest.

because the price of the BNB will experience a fairly good growth. buying and holding might be a good choice. there are rarely altcoins that show growth like this.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
BNB can become the best altcoin out there but i don't think it can beat bitcoin anytime soon maybe in the future.

We don't need to make debate on it as lit's less likely to happen.

BNB will increase in price in the long run because of the continues IEO and the DEX which is getting popular cause lots of projects are getting traded there with BNB pair.
In short, they did what is needed to do in order to remain at the top of the competition.
They fell every demand they saw in the crypto space and I would not be surprise if they have some big news that will come out soon, and it should make BNB again to rocket its price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
BNB can become the best altcoin out there but i don't think it can beat bitcoin anytime soon maybe in the future. BNB will increase in price in the long run because of the continues IEO and the DEX which is getting popular cause lots of projects are getting traded there with BNB pair.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
my opinion on the BNB coin over the next few years will be even higher because of the amount of investors here and I'm sure that when you invest in it and its price goes up, you will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 350
Hi Guys new to this website.
Long story short, I remember Bitcoin in 2014 when I was at Uni but I thought it was only for deepweb but saw it on the news late 2017 then was so interested in crypto.
What do you guys think about BNB(Binance coin) do you guys think it can be the boss of altcoins?
Do you think it can overcome Bitcoin at some stage of time?

What do you guys think? Interested to know mix opinions about it.
BNB is Exchanger coin. It is designed to be a coin that can be used only on the exchanger that makes it (I mean Binance).
It would not be useful if you use it on another exchange except only for payment.
So I think it's so different if you compare bitcoin against BNB because both of them is a little bit different.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
it seems like they have tried to do it, they have an exchange, smart contract platform and IEO, which is a complete package from them. they want to dominate and I think that is centralization, which is bad for the crypto community.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
The BNB will not be able to defeat Bitcoin over time, because this coin is very dependent on the state of affairs at the Binance exchange.
No coin would beat BTC even in the future, it's pretty evident that BTC is dominating the market with almost 65% dominant rate now.
Moreover, even if BTC dominant rate will drop to half of its current rate right now, it will remain as the highest dominant rate as the altcoins market are growing.

However, the BNB can be a serious competition for Ethereum and delay a decent amount of new projects.
There is no doubt, BNB is very solid and it even made a new ATH this year when most of the altcoins are struggling, including ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: