Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinions on BNB for the future maybe in few years time? - page 8. (Read 2542 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 18
BNB is mooning right now mainly due to the binance connection and the rate at which IEOs on the binance launchpad always make multiple returns on investment in a very short time.
The future of BNB will have a lot to do with how many of those cryptocurrencies that did their IEO on binance actually succeeds.
More success will mean increase in value of BNB
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
BNB is good coin but it is not doesn't meant will compate or even will overtake bitcoin in the side market volume or in the side of price itself. BNB has an exchange that has been known by most people on the crypto world even most of them that BNB exchange is one of the best exchange on this field so as we will see the BNB grow in the future and seems like BNB is worth to be use as investment place. However, I suggest if you don't have bitcoin in your wallet, you have to buy first it. Make bitcoin as the first choice when investing om crypto, bitcoin never threat you I suggest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
after few years from now BNBcoin price will 300 usd to 1k usd and bitcoion will be worth over 100k usd that time.BNB future is really good i think.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
These days we seem to notice BNB became so prominent of its wide coverage of demand in the binance market. It could be considered profitable now and then, but I think in the long term maybe 1-3 years the value of it might fall on back down. As part of its development, fluctuating market is always capable of huge swings so every investors should be aware of that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
BNB is a great altcoin that has greater potentials to progress in the coming years. being a product of an exchange makes it valuable to hold and be rest assured to gain higher value on it with time. BNB is the future altcoin to watch out for.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
BNB Coins is a very promising coin which i think would increase way further in price than its normal value. If i had some of it i would definitely not sell at this time. Give it a year or two and that coin would be way over $100.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
Bnb Is destined for greater heights especially if the team at the helm of affairs at Binance keeps learning and improving while introducing novel ideas to make the coin unique. I believe we will see 50usd for bnb before quarter 4 of 2019 ends
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Bnb will surely be huge in the next five years I'm expecting it to be amongst the top 5 or top 3 coin on coinmarketcap,  if peradventure no exchange overthrown bnb in number one position
You must understand that in 5 years there may appear completely new leaders who will be able to replace the BNB. there will be new exchanges and there will be new opportunities

And in that regard, I don't think BNB will surpass the popularity of bitcoin. There are still many crypto users who are not really BNB users. But almost all of the crypto users are bitcoin users. I really don't think that BNB will overpower BTC even in the next coming years. There might be a stronghold of BNB users because of its reputation but yes, with the rise of other exchanges, the competition will be tough for them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Today Binance is a very strong project that could excite the community. But that would BNB came to the leaders of the list of cryptocurrencies he needs to do a lot of work. I think we all understand when the market will be expected giants of the community in the likeness of Telegram.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I do agree that binance is a great project and whole of its ecosystem is already a success but on the other hand i strongly disagree that it will grow larger than btc. I would go one step ahead and say that even comparing these two coins is not justified because of the different nature of the coins.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Bnb will surely be huge in the next five years I'm expecting it to be amongst the top 5 or top 3 coin on coinmarketcap,  if peradventure no exchange overthrown bnb in number one position
You must understand that in 5 years there may appear completely new leaders who will be able to replace the BNB. there will be new exchanges and there will be new opportunities
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
BNB is a token of binance which is arguably the biggest cryptocurrency exchange both interms of real volume and market reach.
This means that BNB is one of the most popular altcoins, and while BNB does not have a smart contract, it is still very appealing to investors due to its use in IEOs
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
BNB is very potential if predicted as king alt but I think it is too naive even though in fact it might happen. at present there are no equivalent competitors in the market place so that BNB is very strong in developing its market prices. for many years ETH was very strong and difficult to BNB shift the stairs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Its no doubt that in the near future bnb token value will be sitting where ethereum value is today ,bnb token is worth investing in and it won't stop surprising for years to come
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
BNB has a good shot at being the front runner of all altcoins and they are working hard to achieve that but for now it looks like its in a good spot already. Right now its in the 7th spot as of this message and if it goes up a slight bit more it can beat out eos and becomes the 6th but the first 5 coins has huge ones and bnb would need to increase more than 50% in order to reach top 5.

Long story short it would take some time, it is on its all time high as well so considering all time high on this time when other coins are dropping is already a marvelous achievement its difficult to make it go from 33 dollars to 50+ dollars. It may do that in the future, it may become the second coin as well, but all of that would have to take at least a year and probably even more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
BNB is one of top performance altcoin in this year, Since Binance introduce IEO on their platform. The price of BNB increase drastically because of this demand and also is already have own chain.
I'm sure someday BNB can reach $100 per coin, just wait and see...
Activity: 625
I think there may be kings of altcoins. With such pumps everything is possible. Of course look at the station. While it looks promising. I have already invested a small amount in the BNB and I hope to grow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
I think BNB is suspicious as it is central and one exchange runs it.

Also note how there are sudden price swings. I think those are the exchange owners selling so they can make real $$$.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Of course, BNB is a very good coin. But the price of this coin depends on the quality of the product provided. If the exchange can develop and the price of the coin will grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
BNB is strong alt coin that backed up by big and populer exchange named BINANCE, and its very insteresting to see what happend in next or future how BINANCE COIN (BNB) can be top 5 or even top 3 best alt on cryptocurrency. and if u asking about BNB surpass Bitcoin its something impossible (in my opinion)
Pages:
Jump to: