Pages:
Author

Topic: Optiminer/Equihash 2.1.0 supporting Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, Minexcoin, Zero.. - page 9. (Read 35210 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Mine  MNX.    Error: Compilation from LLVMIR binary to IL text failed! R9 380x 4gb  Ubuntu 14.04 fglrx 15_302x86x64.run   Zec mining fine.    Rx 470  on 16.04 mining fine MNX.

+1
Tried everything Sad  Looks like r9 380 issue to me.
Activity: 5
Mine  MNX.    Error: Compilation from LLVMIR binary to IL text failed! R9 380x 4gb  Ubuntu 14.04 fglrx 15_302x86x64.run   Zec mining fine.    Rx 470  on 16.04 mining fine MNX.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
You couldn't be more wrong, if it weren't for Optiminer, the best miner available would be for Windows and how would that go over once people started noticing MNX?

Optiminer has allow those willing to run a free and easy to use OS to be ones profiting.

I thank you for your efforts on this Optiminer.

Not sure what you're talking about.  Linux and Windows miners for MNX were available long before Optiminer.

But yeah, I'm not too sympathetic to the 13-year old Wind0ze whiners that can't setup Linux or deal with the memory leak that Optiminer has/had.  This isn't a free lunch.  You work and you get paid for it.  Easier it is, less you get paid.  Its how the world works and no one gives you anything on a silver platter just for your own economic benefit.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Optiminer for Windows will not bring anything good. Only the number of miners will increase, and profits will go to many more people. This will ruin the profit of all Minex miners. That's why you will not even miner Minex but something else ((if you are normal). It's not clear to me that there are people who know so little about mining.

Optiminer already "ruined" Minexcoin (it's not Minex which is a token); daily profit is substantially below other coins now and is no longer worth mining.

You couldn't be more wrong, if it weren't for Optiminer, the best miner available would be for Windows and how would that go over once people started noticing MNX?

Optiminer has allow those willing to run a free and easy to use OS to be ones profiting.

Even with Windows binaries, prices should rocket. Few people are mining it now.
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
Optiminer for Windows will not bring anything good. Only the number of miners will increase, and profits will go to many more people. This will ruin the profit of all Minex miners. That's why you will not even miner Minex but something else ((if you are normal). It's not clear to me that there are people who know so little about mining.

Optiminer already "ruined" Minexcoin (it's not Minex which is a token); daily profit is substantially below other coins now and is no longer worth mining.

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
thx for this - 2.0.0 was giving problems (worked for a couple of minutes, then the hash rate dropped, crazy hdd activity), but 2.1.0 works as a charm

also, i'm really encouraging all of you "win version +1's" to find a couple of tutorials, install linux, and run the miner - at least you'll learn something new, profit on the coin. don't be so lazy, dev provided a compiled binary, it's pretty much plug and play, and seriously it's quicker than installing win+drivers+everything else

I agree. 80% of the miners are just a bunch of copy/pasters anyway. They love their money served on a plate, in front of them, with pleasant music playing in the background. The only effort they want to give, is the one reaching the money on a plate. It's sad.
of course that is how things are..people need to get their investments in hardware back as soon as posible...but now with all this crazy crypto world everyone has his place for profits  Grin
Activity: 101
thx for this - 2.0.0 was giving problems (worked for a couple of minutes, then the hash rate dropped, crazy hdd activity), but 2.1.0 works as a charm

also, i'm really encouraging all of you "win version +1's" to find a couple of tutorials, install linux, and run the miner - at least you'll learn something new, profit on the coin. don't be so lazy, dev provided a compiled binary, it's pretty much plug and play, and seriously it's quicker than installing win+drivers+everything else

I agree. 80% of the miners are just a bunch of copy/pasters anyway. They love their money served on a plate, in front of them, with pleasant music playing in the background. The only effort they want to give, is the one reaching the money on a plate. It's sad.
Activity: 334

Totally agree with you. The optimizer only for Linux is not correct, there are no equal production conditions. Although at the moment there is no sense in mining CPU
Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Activity: 204

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Activity: 27
Getting error on new version.

./optiminer-equihash: relocation error: ./optiminer-equihash: symbol _ZTVNSt7__cxx1115basic_stringbufIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.21 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

4.4.0-101-generic #124~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Nov 10 19:05:36 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Did not have this error with previous release.

Have to force install libstdc++6 from ubuntu 16.04 - google it Wink

Is 280x supported in the new version?  Huh

Yes

@optiminer: still NO GO Sad with Ubuntu 14.04 2GB RAM and four r9 380 4GB w/ the new version for MNX mining: Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compilation from LLVMIR binary to IL text failed!
Zcash mining is working!
Made swap file 16Gb - same.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Do we have an ETA for CUDA version and Windows version? It's been a while now. And what would be the speed improvement we can expect with the new CUDA version?
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!

./optiminer-equihash: relocation error: ./optiminer-equihash: symbol _ZTVNSt7__cxx1115basic_stringbufIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.21 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

4.4.0-101-generic #124~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Nov 10 19:05:36 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

go back then, no performance increase in new version
Activity: 25

Activity: 187
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

I wonder why the computer stops frequently.

CPU G3930, 1060 3g * 8, and RAM 4G.

Is there a solution?
same me  ubuntu 
Check RAM usage.
Activity: 16

I wonder why the computer stops frequently.

CPU G3930, 1060 3g * 8, and RAM 4G.

Is there a solution?
same me  ubuntu 
Activity: 124
Is 280x supported in the new version?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: