Pages:
Author

Topic: Optiminer/Equihash 2.1.0 supporting Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, Minexcoin, Zero.. - page 5. (Read 35210 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Yes, no ETA on a new windows version.

I might release an linux image for AMD / Nvidia cards with preinstalled miner at some point to make it easier getting started for people that are not very used to Linux.
Any update on the Nvidia kernel rewrite?
+1

We need CUDA optimized release before Linux image Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 17

I might release an linux image for AMD / Nvidia cards with preinstalled miner at some point to make it easier getting started for people that are not very used to Linux.

You have done so much for the community of miners. It would be very good, I would suggest adding there also the possibility of starting automatically with the start of the operating system (I did not configure it) or at least a text file with step-by-step instructions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

Any update on the Nvidia kernel rewrite?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Merit: 10
waiting for windows version for 6gb cards  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
A very long time will have to wait, I would even say undesirable most likely

i dont want install linux i am not good with that.. even tho mining with 3x 1070 8gb in windows it use so much pc that the speed goes from 12.1 sol each card singulary to 9 sol each mining all 3 togheter on windows

Your right to mine coins, although you are perfectly aware that Linux would give you 3-10 more performance. But to install Linux ubuntu is not more difficult than windows, and how to configure the optiminer there is a lot of video on YouTube.
I myself even on a working computer with a 1050 card put the second system ubuntu and sometimes I include mine.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
waiting for windows version for 6gb cards  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i dont want install linux i am not good with that.. even tho mining with 3x 1070 8gb in windows it use so much pc that the speed goes from 12.1 sol each card singulary to 9 sol each mining all 3 togheter on windows
Merit: 17
still no windows?
Yes, so far we just hope and wait. Well, to pray to cryptogods)
You can read more here https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash
Activity: 181
Activity: 142
Merit: 32
my RX480 9ksol
[[2018-01-16 22:20:38.078] [default] [info] [GPU1]  4787.2 I/s 9118.4 S/s (5s) 4699.7 I/s 8923.6 S/s (1m)
[2018-01-16 22:20:38.559] [default] [info] [Total]  23731.2 I/s 45058.2 S/s (5s) 23500.8 I/s 44683.0 S/s (1m)
[2018-01-16 22:20:39.422] [default] [info] [GPU2]  4659.2 I/s 8890.8 S/s (5s) 4663.5 I/s 8838.1 S/s (1m)
[2018-01-16 22:20:40.846] [default] [info] [GPU3]  4608.0 I/s 8868.4 S/s (5s) 4674.1 I/s 8914.1 S/s (1m)
[2018-01-16 22:20:42.000] [default] [info] [GPU0]  4582.4 I/s 8655.8 S/s (5s) 4669.9 I/s 8883.3 S/s (1m)
[2018-01-16 22:20:42.125] [default] [info] [GPU4]  4736.0 I/s 8992.4 S/s (5s) 47/quote]
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 94
rx 580 realy gives 11 k sol ?

can anyone confirm that ?

Yep.
1080ti about the same, but the miner isnt optimized for CUDA support atm.
But he posted that it will be the next big step. I think this boost will be nice. He makes a really great job.

Version 2.1.0 released!

Please see github for details.
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash

This version fixes some problems and brings compatibility with more cards.

The next big target will be to rewrite the kernel for CUDA to better support Nvidia cards. This will happen before a first windows release. Why? The experience of OptiminerZero has shown that the current OpenCL solution works very poorly under windows. Therefore, releasing a windows version at the moment would not be much worth and therefore a waste of time.

Happy mining!

Nowadays, we cant find P106 no longer , because of the new chip P104 is on the market . is there anyone who tested any p104 for minexcoin ?

thanks in advance

Activity: 77

Yep.
1080ti about the same, but the miner isnt optimized for CUDA support atm.
But he posted that it will be the next big step. I think this boost will be nice. He makes a really great job.

Version 2.1.0 released!

Please see github for details.
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash

This version fixes some problems and brings compatibility with more cards.

The next big target will be to rewrite the kernel for CUDA to better support Nvidia cards. This will happen before a first windows release. Why? The experience of OptiminerZero has shown that the current OpenCL solution works very poorly under windows. Therefore, releasing a windows version at the moment would not be much worth and therefore a waste of time.

Happy mining!

Activity: 77
Dont be so lazy,  learn some Unix if u want to use it. Google and  Youtube helped me getting it running in about 4-5 hours without any knowledge of ubuntu. If u want somerhing move your ass and do something for it. No pain no gain. Its always the same  Wink

can you share youtube links on pm?
I make Linux Ubuntu on USB, now need how to install Optiminer and set driver for cards Huh

@answer

for MNX mining people say:
Gtx1050ti 5k sols
Gtx1070 7.5k sols
Gtx1080 8-8.5k sols
Rx580 11k sol
Rx570 9.9k sol

This one was the best for me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ok9wLc3dE

I hope it will help you too.  Smiley

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting
Hello, guys!

periodically I receive an error "Segmentation fault"

What i need to do?  Huh

GPU - 1060 6 gb
CPU - i3 Intel core
Moth - Asus PRIME Z370-A
Memory - Kingston ddr4 - 4 GB x 2 = 8 GB

ZERO coin

Unfortunately, this sounds like an issue with ZERO coin and not your particular rig. A segmentation fault occurs when a program tries to read or write illegal memory, suggesting that there's a bug in their code. Whenever programs segfault, they usually dump the content of their memory at the time of the crash into a core file. This information could be useful for fixing the problem. I would suggest that you get in contact with the developers over at https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin, to see if they can pinpoint the issue. You could also reach out to @imichaelmiers on twitter. For the time being I would suggest setting up a script that automatically restarts your miner if a segfault occurs again. Are you mining on Linux or Windows?

Activity: 250
Merit: 14
Dont be so lazy,  learn some Unix if u want to use it. Google and  Youtube helped me getting it running in about 4-5 hours without any knowledge of ubuntu. If u want somerhing move your ass and do something for it. No pain no gain. Its always the same  Wink

can you share youtube links on pm?
I make Linux Ubuntu on USB, now need how to install Optiminer and set driver for cards Huh

@answer

for MNX mining people say:
Gtx1050ti 5k sols
Gtx1070 7.5k sols
Gtx1080 8-8.5k sols
Rx580 11k sol
Rx570 9.9k sol
I have P106  gpu. I can get approximately 6.6 ksol from it with optiminer and I like its price/profit ratio.

But, as I know, P106 production has stopped and only P104  can be found over the market.

P104 price almost double of P106 (290 $)

is there any one who can confirm P104 equiash hashrate.

I am mining minxcoin.

I dont think that P104 can give 13 ksol .

So  do you guys could offer , which gpu can give 6.6 ksol and price aprrx 300$

Sure.

My crontab :

Code:
$ crontab -l

00,30 * * * * $HOME/optiminer-equihash-2.0.0/kill_miner.sh

My script :

Code:
#!/bin/bash

PID=$(ps -aef|grep optiminer|grep equihash96_5|awk '{print $2}')
kill $PID

As in mine_mnx.sh, ./optiminer-equihash is in a "while true do" loop, when optiminer instance is killed, the script start a new one instantly Wink

Thank you. I'll try, I hope this help to solve my problem.
Activity: 64
Sure.

My crontab :

Code:
$ crontab -l

00,30 * * * * $HOME/optiminer-equihash-2.0.0/kill_miner.sh

My script :

Code:
#!/bin/bash

PID=$(ps -aef|grep optiminer|grep equihash96_5|awk '{print $2}')
kill $PID

As in mine_mnx.sh, ./optiminer-equihash is in a "while true do" loop, when optiminer instance is killed, the script start a new one instantly Wink
Pages:
Jump to: