Pages:
Author

Topic: ORA:: Logo submission & discussion thread - page 15. (Read 26217 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
new vote submitted (page 15)
Activity: 299
Merit: 252
My final vote! Great job everyone.

4 (Bonus, this is my GF's favorite. Grin)

A slight modification..

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Hi kussaka, i am using your logo to make a video for ORA, please remind me if you mind this.

That vid looks sickening!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi kussaka, i am using your logo to make a video for ORA, please remind me if you mind this.

Its not Kora.

Yes, it is now Ora....

Making a film is very interesting.

It is nice if you ask first, before using a logo. I like that. Nonetheless, I have the impression that in this kind of open source logo contest environment that we have here, you actually honour somebody when you copy their design. This design from kussaka is nice, but there are other designs from kussaka, as well as others, that are very nice as well. You also will be struck with the friendly tone here.

If you want to have a quick overview, you can look at this prezi: http://prezi.com/zk-cuegzir2_/logo-for-ora/

In about one week we will be done submitting, and the voting will take two weeks after that.

Pentamon
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Its not Kora.
Activity: 136
Hmmm, thought I might que in on this.

Something a little different than what's been tossed around so far Smiley

~ regards
This logo is fine to me.simple but impressive!
Activity: 278
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi BoubonicNugz,

Thank you, this is a fresh direction, yes.

What about re-using the central 'O' in the bigger design, like this?
Or would that be too hard to read?

https://i.imgur.com/VUalJhh.png

(I hope you are OK with me changing one of your designs. Sort of open source brainstorming, is what is happening here.)

I think the 16 pixel version is very distinct, easy recognizable, and quite 'noble'.

Pentamon

I like this one.
Here's a few more, small icons are pretty poor show but if we got a few days sure I can do a few more designs.

I seem to detect a homage to kussaka's latest design - the offset three 'stamps' as it were.
It is nice to see ideas being used back and forth.

Pentamon

Spiral, growth, green.
I like the second option. The first one, with the 'ra' over the spiralling lines, is too much clashing for my taste.
Of course, that is just my taste. Somebody else might like it.

Pentamon
Here's another design, let me know what you think!  Smiley

Looks awesome

Yes, I like this one better than your first version, yet it is the same concept. Amazing what a few changes can do, isn't it?
Very strong recognition.
Pentamon
Activity: 299
Merit: 252
Said it before and I'll say it again; very nice submissions! Will be difficult to choose only three for the vote.
Activity: 308
Outstanding work from EVERYONE! Thank you so much Smiley I'd love to use ALL the logos, I really would!!

Activity: 73
Here's a few more, small icons are pretty poor show but if we got a few days sure I can do a few more designs.

Activity: 252

Looks awesome
Activity: 77

Pages:
Jump to: