Pages:
Author

Topic: OrangeFren.com - instant, KYC-free, exchange comparison - page 4. (Read 2381 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 140
🇩🇪 Berlin meet up sponsored by Cake Wallet

Thanks to Cake Wallet OrangeFren.com is organising a meet-up in Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪, in three weeks on Saturday the 29th of June.

Where? betahaus, Rudi-Dutschke-Straße 23, 10969 Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪
When? From 15:00 on Saturday the 29th of June

👉 Sign up here: https://orangefren.com/event/17 👈
👉 Or here: https://www.meetup.com/crypto-cake-wallet-meetup-berlin/events/301576442/ 👈
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Friendly bump!
You will earn 100% of the profits generated by searches made with the widget 🙆‍♀️
If I understand correctly that means affiliate will earn all profit from trades and OrangeFren gets nothing?
Yes. Our affiliate programme is non custodial and very privacy-centric. We don't even see the trades made by users brought to OrangeFren.com with another user's ref link.

Now on OrangeFren.com you can toggle to hide services that might ask for KYC 🫡
Nice feature, but very short list of exchanges so far Wink
I can't find any offers from Bisq exchange via OrangeFren, not sure if it's removed or they changed something.
Yeah sadly, there's not too many such services available. Thanks for the report, will look into it!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
You will earn 100% of the profits generated by searches made with the widget 🙆‍♀️
If I understand correctly that means affiliate will earn all profit from trades and OrangeFren gets nothing?

Nice feature, but very short list of exchanges so far Wink
I can't find any offers from Bisq exchange via OrangeFren, not sure if it's removed or they changed something.
Need a guaranteed no KYC? 🥸

Together with kycnot.me we have written a review of a relatively new instant exchange - Swapter.io  Cool

Our rating: ★★★☆☆

They have great fees, great liquidity, work over Tor, but sadly a policy of shotgun KYC.

You can read the full review on the OrangeFren Forum: https://forum.orangefren.com/showthread.php?tid=21
Or on kycnot.me's blog: https://blog.kycnot.me/p/swapter-review

Try out Swapter.io and share your thoughts on the thread on the forum 🧡
You can now earn money with our embeddable widget 🤑

We're delighted to announce the OrangeFren Widget

Simply place an iframe on your webiste with src set to http://orangefren.com/widget, if you're part of our affiliate programme then append ?ref=YOUR_CODE 💻

Try it out on the OrangeFren Forum: https://forum.orangefren.com/ 🥰

Today we release a tiny new feature for those who like to keep JS disabled.

OrangeFren.com doesn't just work without JS, but now it will also warn you which exchanges require it. 🥰

This feature is rolling out right now to all users with JS disabled.

http://rnwis2whetqcj4oknksnc5l24jbh33nflunifff3xtjjonnoxu3ld6id.onion 🧡🧅
legendary
Alright I'll try to find more providers for cards

It's 10cm long, a bit long for most keychains
Thanks Wink
I am interested. Do you know any non-KYC PHYSICAL cards?
One of the last cards that I know was CoinDebit.io card, but they shut down their business few months ago, and there is one member in forum who is offering nokyc cards but they are not cheap, and I won't post any links here.
Now let's stick to the OrangeFren topic please.

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I know people who are much more interested in having more non-kyc prepaid cards, both virtual and physical.
I am interested. Do you know any non-KYC PHYSICAL cards?
Thanks! We're planning on having more cards soon. Are you more interested in general-purpose prepaid cards or gift cards for specific stores?
I know people who are much more interested in having more non-kyc prepaid cards, both virtual and physical.
There are more than enough websites offering crypto gift cards for shopping only in specific stores.

Today we received a free Capsule from our friends in Cryptosteel <3
It looks so tiny like it can be used with keys on keychain.
Do you know exact dimensions by any chance, I couldn't find it on their website.
Alright I'll try to find more providers for cards

It's 10cm long, a bit long for most keychains
legendary
Thanks! We're planning on having more cards soon. Are you more interested in general-purpose prepaid cards or gift cards for specific stores?
There are more than enough websites offering crypto gift cards for shopping only in specific stores.

It looks so tiny like it can be used with keys on keychain.
Do you know exact dimensions by any chance, I couldn't find it on their website.

Thank you Cryptosteel

Pro tip: Although they were designed for Bitcoin's 24 word mnemonics they support Monero's 25 words just fine too!

We never ask for donations, but recently we received an anonymous message requesting we post an address. So we posted an XMR one in the footer of our page right next to the link to our affiliate programme. Much to our surprise we received a lot since.

Thank you! 🧡💚

It's great to see that the Monero community supports its favourite projects. To those who haven't donated, please don't feel obligated to!
This thread is now translated in French:  OrangeFren.com - comparaison de services sans KYC  Smiley
Merci beaucoup! <3

On OrangeFren.com we list 5 alternatives for our users:
Are you planning to add HavenoDex exchange offers in future?
This is another alternative recently launched as fork of Bisq exchange, that should in theory have cheaper fees.
I noticed Bisq page on their website that showed market trades is now gone, I hope this is nothing serious but it could be.

PS
I like the changes you made recently including new forum, and it would be great if you could offer more options for no-kyc cards (with different partners).
Sure, once Haveno is mature enough, and there's an API available, we'll be happy to integrate it.

legendary
Are you planning to add HavenoDex exchange offers in future?
This is another alternative recently launched as fork of Bisq exchange, that should in theory have cheaper fees.
I noticed Bisq page on their website that showed market trades is now gone, I hope this is nothing serious but it could be.

PS
I like the changes you made recently including new forum, and it would be great if you could offer more options for no-kyc cards (with different partners).
Crypto Swap Exchange
This thread is now translated in French:  OrangeFren.com - comparaison de services sans KYC  Smiley
Today we bid our farewell to AgoraDesk 💔

👉 Relai - OTC trading desk with no KYC up to 1000 EUR/CHF per day. Bitcoin-only

👉 Bitnik - OTC trading desk with KYC, but no CRS reporting. Support for all major currencies (crypto & fiat)

👉 Stealths - Global 🌍 & US 🇺🇸 prepaid cards

👉 Bisq - (cumbersome) DEX with support for fiat & crypto

👉 OrangeFren Broker Partner - contact info to a trusted broker providing cash for crypto in major cities (excl. 🇺🇸) without KYC

You'll find these options in the Buy & Sell tabs 🔎
Our MoneroKon ticket giveaway has concluded! Thank you to everyone who participated! And thank you to eXch.cx for providing the tickets!

The lucky winners are:
✨freeslave
✨nottheonion
✨janowitz
✨vernska

The ticket vouchers were sent via DMs on the OrangeFren Forum

Giveaway thread: https://forum.orangefren.com/showthread.php?tid=10
Crypto Swap Exchange
🎟️ MoneroKon ticket giveway
Thanks to eXch.cx we'll be giving away 4 MoneroKon tickets for 🆓FREE🆓 

To be added to the giveaway, just leave a comment in the thread on the OrangeFren Forum: https://forum.orangefren.com/showthread.php?tid=10
The winners will be selected on Monday the 13th of May at 4:00 PM UTC

Small bump, as we have more or less 1 day left to participate to the ticket giveaway!
Crypto Swap Exchange
Good luck with the giveaway, I hope you'll be able to attend! Unfortunately we don't have any plans to record the meetup, but Monerokon is recorded in its entirety usually.

I will be for sure in Monerokon, but my question about recording the meetup was about the one in Lugano that you organize Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: