Pages:
Author

Topic: Order through webstore:GRIDSEED 115$(shipped) Worldwide, 37 USB Miners for 1200$ - page 10. (Read 12682 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm interested in 10 but would like to know if you would entertain Paypal or Interac money transfer.

Yes I can do paypal or interac this once. I dont hold any business accounts but.
Any fees would be on buyer.
curious to hear what prices you can get.

I have a LA3M on order from Australia ATM to arrive in about ten days.

also live in Toronto.

Happy to meet other Toronto miners and cryptos!  Grin

Will be getting the price by tonight. How many do you plan on getting if I match the prices of other GB's?
Im from Vancouver  Wink

Hey there:

Willing to cancel my order of ten  (LA3M) with other GB and order from you, pending your confirmation of the following:

A) it's a full kit with controller, all cables, USB hub, etc. basically everything in the LA3M pkg.

Gridseed Miner Package - Each package contains:
10 X Gridseed 5 chip dual miners
1 X Controller
3 x 12V 30A DC industrial power supply
1 x 10p Usb hub
12 x 2.5mm DC power cables
10 x Usb mini data cables
1 x 1A usb micro power cable
1 x Network cable
4 x Country power adaptor (AU, EU, US)

B) 205 in CAD, or USD?  If so, is this a total of 2050 CAD or USD, etc. Is there any discount for orders of ten or more--even $50.00 or so?

C) who are you using as escrow?

205 in CAD. It doesnt include the power supply or the hub. Will be getting these
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-Male-Led-Connector-Plug-Jack-Adapter-2-1x5-5mm-for-5050-Strip-Head-DC/1679645952.html
so that you can hook them up to a pc power supply

Will get a contoller for 10pc.
And I have no experience with escrow, so its who u decide.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I'm interested in 10 but would like to know if you would entertain Paypal or Interac money transfer.
Activity: 297
I'm interested as well and would like to know if prices are in CAD or USD as well as if you are shipping it with power supplies and cables.
Activity: 238
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

also live in Toronto.

Happy to meet other Toronto miners and cryptos!  Grin

Will be getting the price by tonight. How many do you plan on getting if I match the prices of other GB's?
Im from Vancouver  Wink

Hey there:

Willing to cancel my order of ten  (LA3M) with other GB and order from you, pending your confirmation of the following:

A) it's a full kit with controller, all cables, USB hub, etc. basically everything in the LA3M pkg.

Gridseed Miner Package - Each package contains:
10 X Gridseed 5 chip dual miners
1 X Controller
3 x 12V 30A DC industrial power supply
1 x 10p Usb hub
12 x 2.5mm DC power cables
10 x Usb mini data cables
1 x 1A usb micro power cable
1 x Network cable
4 x Country power adaptor (AU, EU, US)

B) 205 in CAD, or USD?  If so, is this a total of 2050 CAD or USD, etc. Is there any discount for orders of ten or more--even $50.00 or so?

C) who are you using as escrow?
I'm definitely interested.  Located in toronto as well, if you get the ball rolling please message me.
not sure if your checking ur PM.
would you like to do escrow or do you need to my info.
 Smiley
USA too?  Payment options?
where in USA do you want it?
Cause if the shipping cost is high. It would be cheap for you to get from a person whos doing a USA group buy.
Tell me which state and il tell you if I can.
How many miners are you looking at?
Guys so do you want to go for escrow or do want my info? if not satisfactory
wel go for escrow
Personally, I'm more interested in seeing harder-to-find items included:

Those barrel plugs/tails are probably a bit of a bitch to source.
Large USB hubs are not terribly commonplace.
The controllers are uncommon, though from all accounts they're also garbage. I'm intending to use a Raspberry Pi, which is readily sourced.
The power supplies are generic, and a mixed bag. I'm intending to just wire mine up to a good PC power supply.

This bloke over here has some awesome looking screw-terminal barrel plugs. I've asked in his thread if he'd care to share his source.

Sure, thanks. If your able to find out the source then may be I could add it to the GB.
And Il ask my seller if he can get those..
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-Female-Led-Connector-Plug-Jack-Adapter-for-5050-3528-Strip-Head-DC-Power/1295029829.html
Got those. Will add them for extra 5$ a piece. Cause to get them in 3-7 days have to pay 45$ to Fed-ex.
And check these out 2.
Curious if these suit better
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12V-Yue-Ting-Branch-Universal-LCD-driver-board-DC-power-head-DC-input-line-LCD-cable/1001473907.html
let me know

The first ones are the right idea, but aren't the right connector for these units.

Looking around suggests the "correct" size is 2.5mm x 5.5mm, though many are reporting that 2.1mm x 5.5mm plugs do work. By that standard, these should work, though they are not ideal.

These are the correct size, I think...

The second one honestly doesn't look useful at all. That would require your power supply to have that little 4-pin connector on it, which will never happen.
okay cheers...,
will keep looking for the best one out there...,

Guess wel have to go with the 2.1mm X 5.5 mm ones
Getting these
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-Male-Led-Connector-Plug-Jack-Adapter-2-1x5-5mm-for-5050-Strip-Head-DC/1679645952.html

The controllers are uncommon, though from all accounts they're also garbage. I'm intending to use a Raspberry Pi, which is readily sourced.
The power supplies are generic, and a mixed bag. I'm intending to just wire mine up to a good PC power supply.

This bloke over here has some awesome looking screw-terminal barrel plugs. I've asked in his thread if he'd care to share his source.

Sure, thanks. If your able to find out the source then may be I could add it to the GB.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-Female-Led-Connector-Plug-Jack-Adapter-for-5050-3528-Strip-Head-DC-Power/1295029829.html
Got those. Will add them for extra 5$ a piece. Cause to get them in 3-7 days have to pay 45$ to Fed-ex.
And check these out 2.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12V-Yue-Ting-Branch-Universal-LCD-driver-board-DC-power-head-DC-input-line-LCD-cable/1001473907.html
let me know

The first ones are the right idea, but aren't the right connector for these units.

Looking around suggests the "correct" size is 2.5mm x 5.5mm, though many are reporting that 2.1mm x 5.5mm plugs do work. By that standard, these should work, though they are not ideal.

The second one honestly doesn't look useful at all. That would require your power supply to have that little 4-pin connector on it, which will never happen.
okay cheers...,
will keep looking for the best one out there...,
Activity: 83

And check these out 2.
let me know

And check these out 2.
let me know

I'm in Vancouver, possibly interested in grabbing 10pcs.

What's the current offer on accessories? Honestly I only really need a power-connector tail so I can wire it up, everything else I intend to source on my own. USB cables and hubs would be nice to have though.

Not offering any accessories yet.
If its a must then il look into that.
I'm in Vancouver, possibly interested in grabbing 10pcs.

What's the current offer on accessories? Honestly I only really need a power-connector tail so I can wire it up, everything else I intend to source on my own. USB cables and hubs would be nice to have though.
I'm definitely interested.  Located in toronto as well, if you get the ball rolling please message me.
sure
How many u looking to get?

also live in Toronto.

Happy to meet other Toronto miners and cryptos!  Grin

Im from Vancouver  Wink
Activity: 238
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

also live in Toronto.

Happy to meet other Toronto miners and cryptos!  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: