Pages:
Author

Topic: Order through webstore:GRIDSEED 115$(shipped) Worldwide, 37 USB Miners for 1200$ - page 11. (Read 12682 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm definitely interested.  Located in toronto as well, if you get the ball rolling please message me.
sure
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm definitely interested.  Located in toronto as well, if you get the ball rolling please message me.
I'm in Toronto.  Considering getting some Gridseed stuff. 

I've been looking at the group buy's with the full kits.  ie: when you buy a 10-pack, you get the kits with controllers, power supplies, power cables, usb hubs, and of course the miners.

If you'e looking at that kind of setup, I'd be interested.

yes I am looking to get those.
And I have to re check the prices with the supplier cause other ppl are offering the miner for 199$.
Will get back with updated prices and full kit details.
Activity: 79
I'm in Toronto.  Considering getting some Gridseed stuff. 

I've been looking at the group buy's with the full kits.  ie: when you buy a 10-pack, you get the kits with controllers, power supplies, power cables, usb hubs, and of course the miners.

If you'e looking at that kind of setup, I'd be interested.

Yes can do USA. But shipping and any import will be on buyer.
Payment is btc for now.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
USA too?  Payment options?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Batch 2 orders open (In stock)                                                                  
                                              NOTE: Orders through bitcointalk.org still accepted for all countries. Webstore allows for easy paypal and credit card payment.
                                                RIGHT NOW ONLY ORDERS FOR USA AND CANADA CAN USE WEB-STORE    www.theasicshop.com
            else PM for order.
                                                 Paypal payment option in store    

Reduced prices until 20-April-2014
Contact for bulk prices
                                                Can get best price on market for 50,100,200 and +

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I am re-seller for the Grid Seed miners.
I have completed a Group Buy of 50 miners. All details are present in same thread.
A group buy takes long waiting , in which buyers have to wait for a number of orders to be fulfilled and buy in bulk to get reduced prices.
A better solution is low prices for everyone and ready to ship. So you get the low prices of a GB and do not have to wait.
My arrangement with Grid Seeds sellers makes this possible so you get lower prices.
Prices are reduced as introductory offer.
PM for any questions, constructive criticism.

No Import Tax!!!
30 day Warranty on miners
48 hour shipping

Pricing for blade miner 1620 usd shipped with accessories ( us and canada )
Other countries shipping extra - pm for price.

Blade miner no accessories 1540 usd shipped.
Add cable to connect to atx psu for 20 usd.

-25 for 2 miners
-55 for 3 miners
For 3+ contact me.  

Cheers!

Grid Seed
Pricing: (Shipping Included)for countries other than US and Canada +100 for shipping

1. 1000 USD 10 pack(No Accessories)

2.1150 USD 10 pack(Accessories included)
   10 X Gridseed Miner
   3 X DC industrial power supply (1 spare for no downtime!!)
   1 X 10 port ORICO usb hub (high performance and quality -- important for stability)
   12 X 2.5mm DC power cables (2 spare cables)
   10 X usb mini data cables
   1 X usb charger with usb micro cable (to power the controller)
   1 X network cable
   4 X power adaptor to plug into power supplies, usb hub and controller
   1 X raspberry Pi

OPTION remove Raspberry Pi -50$

Shipping free for 10+
PKG Deal:
37 Dualminer USBs + 4 Orico ten-port USB hubs for $1200.00

1    for 42.50 each
5+  for 37.50 each
10+for 35.00 each
20+for 35.00 each plus two hubs
30+for 32.50 each plus three hubs

Payment
  BTC reference: BTC-E.
  BTC address: 1HZVeTkMFcwwtXkWht56RdxwJKRqjE2WpQ

Paypal accepted

BATCH 1- Complete
                                  No.s     Paypal Invoice      E-check recieved               PAID                            Transaction ID
1. MaxGen--------------  10          Sent                         YES                         YES
2. Melmo---------------- 10          Sent                          N.A                          YES
3. Dyland---------------  10          Sent                          YES                             YES
4. yeahright-------------  2           Sent                           N.A                           YES
5. play2own--------------10            NA                            N.A                           YES
6. highjamuk--------------10          Send                           N.A                            YES
7. TheDirtybird-------------10          NA                            N.A                            YES

BATCH 2 -Open
1. Kergekoin------------------------50        
2. mingophoria------------------------15
3. dylan------------------------------10                              

Pages:
Jump to: