Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 64. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Referrals are a process, as they say - are knocked and for you will open! the most important dont stop. social networks, forums, blogs of .variant there is a lot of. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I'm now with 2200 sats each 8 hours and 18 refs,

If I may ask, where did you get your referrals?
Tried with banner advertising to lure some, but to no avail.
Either I'm too stupid or just have bad luck.
I would very much welcome a little hint.

Edit:
And looks like the mailserver is down.
Don't get the mail with login-pin.

try posting you referral links in FB groups targeting Bitcoin users and post your earnings as well. I'm not successful with referrals but most of my referrals came from FB groups, those who sign up are newbies who wants to earn a few satoshis a day.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 500
I'm now with 2200 sats each 8 hours and 18 refs,

If I may ask, where did you get your referrals?
Tried with banner advertising to lure some, but to no avail.
Either I'm too stupid or just have bad luck.
I would very much welcome a little hint.

Edit:
And looks like the mailserver is down.
Don't get the mail with login-pin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I'm now with 2200 sats each 8 hours and 18 refs, not much infact but seeing the fact that I've only invested winnings from others faucets and already withdrawed 0,009 from here, well not bad...but slow slow earnings. At least they pay!
What level did you upgrade to achieve 2200 satoshis each hour?
My account with Ore-mine.org is way below that earnings per 8 hour
Activity: 313
Yes, how it works ?

It collects your production and bonuses if you are offline and your slots are overfilled.
With a clicker there is not necessary to login every day.
It is for lifetime.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yes, how it works ?
Activity: 51
How does the auto clicker work? Are there any downsides to using it? (besides the price)

yes, do tell please, is it 2.5 mil satoshis for ever? or every month? how does it work? Huh
Activity: 67
How does the auto clicker work? Are there any downsides to using it? (besides the price)
Activity: 350
is it possible ot close my account ? And if so how ? Cheesy

just leave it I guess, don't open and just forget about it, not sure if there's an option to close account with ore-mine.org
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
is it possible ot close my account ? And if so how ? Cheesy
Activity: 44
I'm now with 2200 sats each 8 hours and 18 refs, not much infact but seeing the fact that I've only invested winnings from others faucets and already withdrawed 0,009 from here, well not bad...but slow slow earnings. At least they pay!

Auto Clicker is added

And has a bug. Click on the icon give "Buy level 9 mine for 40 BTC ?"

Your browser still did not reload a javascript files. Try to reload a page.
Activity: 420
Merit: 500

Auto Clicker is added

And has a bug. Click on the icon give "Buy level 9 mine for 40 BTC ?"

Auto Clicker is added

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Seems interesting I will look more as the day goes by.
Activity: 98
Without investment, how many Satoshis can I earn from this site or that is not possible and I need to buy at least a single mine

In fact, if you spend 1 week for faucets, then you can buy level 1 or level 2 mines. Theorically it counts as "investment", but in reality you aren't really "invest". Smiley

My advice is, gather 200K satoshis from faucets and buy a level 2 mine, then enjoy the game. Smiley
Agree that the best way for people who do not want to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hi Sector,

I'm not receiving any 2FA pins to my hotmail account (it was working yesterday) - do you know if there are any issues?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
You should be very patient if you invest in ore only from faucet earnings Cheesy

very patient, and very hard working. So far, I have level 1 - 2 -3 - 4 mines, soon to have a level 5, all from faucets and a PTC site. But I do spend too many hours online!
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
You should be very patient if you invest in ore only from faucet earnings Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: