Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 61. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Our friend and brother Sector!
it is a pity, at me too many bitcoin leaves on support in a type of food, cigarettes, necessities, clothes - all this I transfer to the brothers who protect me and all peace citizens in the east of Ukraine from the Russian aggressors and bandits. also many bitcoin it is necessary to donate for support and treatment of wounded, medicines and for which children exported in a peace zone!
Sector, as if there wasnt farther, know - I and my friends we thank you and all ORE-MINE team! We WISH WELL to YOU AND LONG YEARS of WORK! FOR THIS YEAR YOU AND YOUR ORE-MINE TEAM made and brought considerable benefit to peace citizens and defenders of Ukraine!
 Low to you bow for it! Glory to Ukraine! Glory of Ore-Mine!
I so understand, purchase of levels of mines can stop soon, for this reason purchase of levels of mines should be used now, differently then will be late, it is necessary to hurry.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
im going to assume based on a few good solid replies from a repped member.. its safe to play this?

although its a bit naive, i think ill take a shot at what i can afford to lose.

it's same as faucets but if you want higher earnings, you need to invest and buy mines, you can also play the land game which you can earn an extra
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
im going to assume based on a few good solid replies from a repped member.. its safe to play this?

although its a bit naive, i think ill take a shot at what i can afford to lose.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I recommend you buy more mines now, because we naturally have last mines.

what do you mean? There will be a time that there will be no mines to buy or we can't upgrade anymore and we will be stuck with what we have?

In an earlier post, Sector mentioned that the number of mines is actually finite - so there are plans to cut off purchases at a certain point in the future.

In one moment we probably will stop selling any mines. Only interest will work.
Now we can work with all mines and capacity is about 3 times more. After we will have a full resources busy, there are will not be more new mines on a site.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

what do you mean? There will be a time that there will be no mines to buy or we can't upgrade anymore and we will be stuck with what we have?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
This one has been around for a long time now. This still paying everybody, no exclusion?
Activity: 313
Activity: 171
Very interesting

Are there already are buying LEVEL, and how the results
hey the friend Sector I welcome!
I have a problem - the letter about a pin a code, it no, not in the folder entering doesnt come, it isnt present in the folder spam. what to do? I wait for the answer, thanks.
Activity: 313
I wonder why there is an option to disable the Monthly Interest under the security setting... Huh

1 - Why would anyone disable this?

2 - What are the security implications of this setting?

Anyone care to comment on this one?

BTW, I'm getting 70k satoshi/8 hours and never had any withdrawal problems.

Some Muslim users asked to add a way to disable the monthly interest. That's why this feature has been added.

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I wonder why there is an option to disable the Monthly Interest under the security setting... Huh

1 - Why would anyone disable this?

2 - What are the security implications of this setting?

Anyone care to comment on this one?

BTW, I'm getting 70k satoshi/8 hours and never had any withdrawal problems.
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Wow! i see that we have here a professional player Smiley are you reach this levels from investing or from referrals?

I'm still afraid to invest in project like this.. Perhaps your comment will convince me ..

Well, I have been using Ore Mine since around 6 months, also invested some money too. Not too much but I bought level 4 mines by investing in them. I can tell it is totally worth to invest. Especially last few days bitcoin price gone up, and the ROI of mines became half time. Was a good surprise.

Only one time I had problem, but it was totally my fault. I logged in from a PC other than my own PC, then my account hacked. But a few days ago, I had chance to get that PC again, and with a good virus scan, I see it was trojan.

So, I suggest you to make some invest that you can afford, before 2016.
Activity: 196
Thank you for autoclicker. I am going to buy.
But what about autowithdraw? (every 0.01 btc for example)
For a same price.
Also: can you add more mines at level 4 and 5?

Wow! i see that we have here a professional player Smiley are you reach this levels from investing or from referrals?

I'm still afraid to invest in project like this.. Perhaps your comment will convince me ..
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Payment received . Thank you .  Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Thank you for autoclicker. I am going to buy.
But what about autowithdraw? (every 0.01 btc for example)
For a same price.
Also: can you add more mines at level 4 and 5?
JavaLove,hey where you got to the poet? you included a reverse gear in the language of intrigues? what you are silent? I will get you from your hole, you are a mouse! now all this is known! you didnt provide the proof, the little bastard, decided to hide? where confirmation of your mere words?
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
As usual, when transactions becomes being late, people stare at the website and searching for scam accusations. But I have a better way. Whenever I see here some whining like "my withdraw hasn't processed since xx hours", then I directly check other sub-forum section. The section about "attacks on bitcoin network". And yes, whenever people complain about "Ore-Mine withdrawals" having problem, I just notice it is actually "whole bitcoin network" problem.

P.S.: The sub-forum is in my own language, we people just post when we see if there are some blockchain problems, like hacks, whale attacks, stress tests, unconfirmed block sizes etc.

While people talking about that they can't get their withdrawals, the blockchain unconfirmed block size was over 60 MB. My suggestion is: DO NOT withdraw when you see people talking about they can't get instant withdrawal from Ore-Mine. Because additional withdraw requests do nothing but making slower the other transfers. It is unnecessary to act like: "ah that guy saying he has been waiting for 2 hours, lets make a withdrawal request and make him wait 2 more hours, too.."
Pages:
Jump to: