Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income. - page 66. (Read 122917 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Also Coal Mine will take about a couple hundred days to break even.  So better stick with ore-mine.

Yes, I said that there is only Ore-Mine under my control. All other sites can be just regular hyips where you can lose your money. So, I informed you.
I do not need any clone of Ore-Mine, because we do not plan to close it.

Please discuss all other programs in other threads.

I was actually putting down the "other" mining sites and favoring yours incase you didn't get that lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Ore-Mine Look alike spotted! Coal-mine.site ..

Probably someone on this forum did this. Grin

Is not it you?
The same looking site does not matter that site is the same.
I cannot guarantee that what is not Ore-Mine is also safe. Beware fraudulent clones.

Lool I wish.

I don't don't know how to make a website, just came across it on moonbit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
everything is very simple. yes Sector, you as always is right! Grin
Activity: 313
Also Coal Mine will take about a couple hundred days to break even.  So better stick with ore-mine.

Yes, I said that there is only Ore-Mine under my control. All other sites can be just regular hyips where you can lose your money. So, I informed you.
I do not need any clone of Ore-Mine, because we do not plan to close it.

Please discuss all other programs in other threads.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
looks like we are invaded with coal-mine promoters here  Grin
but thanks to ore-mine.org as that site was created due to the influence of ore-mine.org
I'll stay with ore-mine.org, tried and tested  Wink

that good I dont see, https://coal-mine.site, the regular fresh site. I see you children started working not from that party! Now though it is clear from where the wind blows. You children still should hold on year three afloat, and then if keep, you will create the competition. and now prepare to you will push a brain! it will be cheerful, all know that in your party only oil good and that becomes cheaper, and for ore in your area I hear the first time. it is necessary to be very accurate with this https://coal-mine.site! you have what status? you are haip? pool? production? where yours мoщнocтя equipment? and you have documents of registration? and where it is possible to look at your private papers? children, investors, miners and fans - require from guarantee https://coal-mine.site! where guarantees in https://coal-mine.site document type? Huh
Activity: 350

LOL... I think it looks slightly better than ore mine.
And 'thanks' to u posting I think it increases quite a number of users...
I guess the site is yours or friend....

Is not it you?
The same looking site does not matter that site is the same.
I cannot guarantee that what is not Ore-Mine is also safe. Beware fraudulent clones.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

I locket my account with a PIN which should have been sent to my email very long time ago. Now I cannot log in. I feel the force isn't so strong with ore-mine right now, is it ?

Some email servers can block emails without moving it to spam folder and without a user notification. If your email provider has a white list, add ore-mine.org to your white list. Then you should wait a 1 day and relogin. If you still will not have an email, you should write to ore-mine support to disable your 2fa. I already posted an information about it here.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Yesterday I noticed that it's better to start clicking the Bonus first before the produced Ore, I clicked all 5 produced Ores ten clicked bonus then I received 1 additional production. If I do it the other way around I should have enjoyed the additional production on all the 5 produced Ores. Lesson learned.
Well yea, I learned my lesson in the hard way. Smiley Thanks for the advice. LastPass is a browser extension, but if you know any, can you suggest a software? A freeware I prefer. Thanks in advance.

You do not need any special software.
The most main thing - do not store your passwords in browser.
Do not use the same email/password pair as on other sites.
Lock your withdrawal address with a at least 8-digit pin and store your PIN offline. Even if hacker will know your email address, he will not be able to withdraw your funds.
That's more than enough.

+ You can use 2fa.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Has been reliable and paying for me for months, I love this site!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I locket my account with a PIN which should have been sent to my email very long time ago. Now I cannot log in. I feel the force isn't so strong with ore-mine right now, is it ?

At one point, the system failed me as well. All I did was periodically retry logging in, eventually I got the PIN email...
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
You should consider using something like LastPass and generate a different strong password for each site you visit. That way if you get hacked in one place, you wont get hacked elsewhere. Some sites don't encrypt their passwords so if the site is hacked your password will be exposed, and they will likely try elsewhere.

Well yea, I learned my lesson in the hard way. Smiley Thanks for the advice. LastPass is a browser extension, but if you know any, can you suggest a software? A freeware I prefer. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Seems finally I got hacked too. 604K satoshis just gone. -sigh-

Why did not you lock your withdrawal address?

Because I consider myself as a lucky person, and I am (was) lazy to lock withdrawal address. Well, now its locked. At least I know it was my fault. Smiley
You should consider using something like LastPass and generate a different strong password for each site you visit. That way if you get hacked in one place, you wont get hacked elsewhere. Some sites don't encrypt their passwords so if the site is hacked your password will be exposed, and they will likely try elsewhere.
To all hi, I am grateful to ore-mine to the doctrine to address about a bitcoin. You remember as everything began? the phrase - be to YOURSELF BANK, any bitcoin bank, investment, the deposit, business begins with safety. if ourselves dont think of safety timely that we receive loss, a loss, troubles. The most important to realize in time all this to that we here and are taught. Shocked Wink
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Seems finally I got hacked too. 604K satoshis just gone. -sigh-

Why did not you lock your withdrawal address?

Because I consider myself as a lucky person, and I am (was) lazy to lock withdrawal address. Well, now its locked. At least I know it was my fault. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: