Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks - page 13. (Read 16579 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
I'mma try for this one

Username: Triple
Member rank: Full
BTC address:1LvBkDErrQd1LLye5ZvEMRMRRjVxqJyTDy

You shall not be accepted when your signature spot advertices other campaign yet

You should change it first
Activity: 847
I'mma try for this one

Username: Triple
Member rank: Full
BTC address:1LvBkDErrQd1LLye5ZvEMRMRRjVxqJyTDy
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
enrollment stays as is unless you opt out
Activity: 686
Payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/75f62b12aa02a3a72b26f19f12376b783a4e3498d90dbb4d4d4380b092736be7

Sorry for the slight delay everyone. It will not be so late next time Smiley

Let us know if there are any problems with the payments.

Regards

Thanks i received my payment, we should re-enroll or will continue as it is?
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
How do we know whether we have received payment or not ? If the Tx is not published, we'll always have to keep checking our addresses. Moreover, payment from various sources may hit the address. How do we know which one is from this campaign ? Will the payment be made from https://blockchain.info/address/1PfebxNKYKhPJiQJ3bzobNxksVb8SieWib ?
ill post the payments once escrow ships or the escrow will post the tx id
Thanks. Payment received. Do we need to re-enroll or we will be auto-enrolled ?
morir es descansar
Payments have been sent out: https://blockchain.info/tx/75f62b12aa02a3a72b26f19f12376b783a4e3498d90dbb4d4d4380b092736be7

Regards

I received mine thank you Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Username: sana9821
Member rank: Sr. Member
BTC address: 1Kb8PZBiwbw99D7Dd6MDNsNr8sdHEXcvPt
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

Regards
legendary
How do we know whether we have received payment or not ? If the Tx is not published, we'll always have to keep checking our addresses. Moreover, payment from various sources may hit the address. How do we know which one is from this campaign ? Will the payment be made from https://blockchain.info/address/1PfebxNKYKhPJiQJ3bzobNxksVb8SieWib ?
ill post the payments once escrow ships or the escrow will post the tx id
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Can I join this campaign?

Name: Slark
Position: Hero Member
Wallet address: 176eS5XnE9ZAknqbh8Z3dQDxMJ82fyWB9o
Starting posts count: 1135
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Payment list has been sent to escrow. Payments will be tomorrow around noon est. 12 or so hours from now as escrow is currently unavailable. Some of you will notice 0 payment sorry about that we are paying for you to advertise, not for you to join a campaign and never post. Im not gonna credit accounts who login and spam 35 posts in 1 day on a 2 week campaign

I think you should make the counts details to public. Like how many counts you accepted and how many you rejected otherwise you need to answer each and every one separately.

I'm also interested to know what about my post quality? did you accepted or not?

I hope you understood what I'm trying say and thank you!

theres no reason for me to make the pay details public info for everyone. its not really good business to try and embarrass anyone. you made the cut and so did others, but obv quite a few did not. if anyone has a question about why they werent paid theyre free to message me and ask

I think you understood wrongly. I'm not asking for making payments public but just asking how many counts are accepted. This is common in all signature campaign correct? 
legendary
Payment list has been sent to escrow. Payments will be tomorrow around noon est. 12 or so hours from now as escrow is currently unavailable. Some of you will notice 0 payment sorry about that we are paying for you to advertise, not for you to join a campaign and never post. Im not gonna credit accounts who login and spam 35 posts in 1 day on a 2 week campaign

I think you should make the counts details to public. Like how many counts you accepted and how many you rejected otherwise you need to answer each and every one separately.

I'm also interested to know what about my post quality? did you accepted or not?

theres no reason for me to make the pay details public info for everyone. its not really good business to try and embarrass anyone. you made the cut and so did others, but obv quite a few did not. if anyone has a question about why they werent paid theyre free to message me and ask
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

morir es descansar

How bout me?
legendary
legendary
Username: jeffthebaker
Member rank: Hero Member
BTC address: 17o4Dyfc7GMbwMgaeXhQQ74nqDcdmP7RVM

Since payment is tomorrow, I am assuming this would take place for the next cycle.

correct
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Username: jeffthebaker
Member rank: Hero Member
BTC address: 17o4Dyfc7GMbwMgaeXhQQ74nqDcdmP7RVM

Since payment is tomorrow, I am assuming this would take place for the next cycle.
legendary
I think tomorrow is the payment day. I would like to join this program.

Username: Linuld
Member rank: full member
BTC address: 16AcDsWDGxsZJvBQzDw1jCVyURgKAJ9QYJ

Thank you!
correct. Payday is tomorrow I will enroll you for the next pay period
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
Nice signature campaign....keeping the payouts fair(plus point)...i wished i could apply for that one but they dont have it for junior members damn Sad

most campaigns dont allow jr members due to the fact their signatures cannot handle all the characters in the signature designs. keep posting and youll make it to a level where you can be accepted into a good campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: