Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks - page 7. (Read 16579 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Thanks i also received my payment. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Received payment. Thank You.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

thanks a lot for the clarification. so sorry for asking such a noob question.

Don't worry about it, blockchain can be very confusing at times for sure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

is this suppose to be right or it is an error??
1PfebxNKYKhPJiQJ3bzobNxksVb8SieWib 0.8869 BTC. he got >0.8btc?

Its an addy for the escrow. nothing to do with any member on the payment list

Campaign funds held in escrow will always be in 1PfebxNKYKhPJiQJ3bzobNxksVb8SieWib

The outputs were just returning the funds to first input address which is the escrow address, so the public can always know how much is in the escrow to help determine whether or not the campaign is safe to join.

thanks a lot for the clarification. so sorry for asking such a noob question.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

No problem man. See im a man of my word though. Thx for confirming payment
Activity: 938

Campaign funds held in escrow will always be in 1PfebxNKYKhPJiQJ3bzobNxksVb8SieWib

The outputs were just returning the funds to first input address which is the escrow address, so the public can always know how much is in the escrow to help determine whether or not the campaign is safe to join.
legendary

Its an addy for the escrow. nothing to do with any member on the payment list
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
legendary

legendary

i feel that this campaign is quite popular and is not easy to join cause it is always full. so in this case, even if those join half term and quit, the empty slot will be taken up pretty quit and this person who left cant join back again. so it is just one or two such cases and it is rare cause hardly is there avaiable to join. and i am quite lucky too. i applied the first time, i got denied and it is only after 2 of the acc got banned that i have the chance to go in. so knowing so, i dont think people would so easily want to give up their post just for that 1 week advantage.

Yes im lucky too be the first to join, ive noticed the campaign became popular after the first payment done and after that id always seen enrolees even the slots are full so there is no way can someone swapping in and out of the campaign when payments received.

This is only because currently there isn't really any campaign that offers greater earnings. Just wait until price bumps even higher, there will be bunch of new people and services that will
want to advertise. fixed rate here is what is drawing people here that dont post much.

i too totally agreed on the fixed rate is the best attraction that many people want to join ore mine. it is suitable for me cause i maybe quite busy during certain time of the month so for those that based on per post has requirements like every week must meet certain target. so at time it is very hard to keep track how many i post each week and how much should i made to meet the target. this is more relax for me.

and speaking of which, the next payment is coming soon!!!
Activity: 938

i feel that this campaign is quite popular and is not easy to join cause it is always full. so in this case, even if those join half term and quit, the empty slot will be taken up pretty quit and this person who left cant join back again. so it is just one or two such cases and it is rare cause hardly is there avaiable to join. and i am quite lucky too. i applied the first time, i got denied and it is only after 2 of the acc got banned that i have the chance to go in. so knowing so, i dont think people would so easily want to give up their post just for that 1 week advantage.

Yes im lucky too be the first to join, ive noticed the campaign became popular after the first payment done and after that id always seen enrolees even the slots are full so there is no way can someone swapping in and out of the campaign when payments received.

This is only because currently there isn't really any campaign that offers greater earnings. Just wait until price bumps even higher, there will be bunch of new people and services that will
want to advertise. fixed rate here is what is drawing people here that dont post much.
Quite agree. I'm interested to participating this campaign because of fixed rate.

I've join another campaign with pay per post but it doesn't suit for me. And i think ore-mine signature campaign is the best for fixed rate.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Activity: 700
morir es descansar

legendary
As you can see theres only been 2 members period that have left this campaign. 2 full members at that. I removed 2 hero members for being the same person. Other than that i dont feel anyone has abused this campaign. If you feel someone is abusing and have proof then feel free to message me and i will take all complaints into consideration.
legendary
@ yahoo , I see a lot of people Joining this campaign in just 7 days Earlier and they are switching back after they receive the Payment !!
I don't Think it as a good as per advertisement This is because ore-mine.org pays a flat rate for 40 posts and a BI-WEEK of advertising . People can post 40 Replies in no matter of 7 days , they will do it , but mine-org has the strategy of paying for their advertisement in which participant should keep site's signature for 14 days , it is a loss for the site which is sponsoring the campaign , at least it should not be there imo.
Think Yourself !! If it is Justice with the Sponsor?
Anyways you are running campaigns very Promptly , Best of Luck !! Smiley

everaja

Do you have any valid proof if someone violation the rules because i didn't see any empty slot into this campaign at the moment, if someone doing this kind of trick than have to come with valid proof.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Bi week of advertizing is too much to say or define. User could as well be a part of the campaign full term , but post nothing for a week, and then start posting, so you
can see that it's hard to define rules to prevent every aspect.

cheers

Nah it is not hard to define rules , i just wanna go in favor of sponsor of the campaign , who fill the coins to be distributed and who has the right to get benefited from the campaign , Not Older than you but i have seen days campaigns going out from here as they they were not getting enought hits from here.
If The sponsor plans for Bi-weekly campaign and pays for Flat 40 posts , spread throughout the week , means he plans(strategy) that he will show his ads on forum for two weeks from each user who wears his signature , Take a example if you join the campaign on 11 and the payment is on 19 means 19-11= 8 days , dont you think it it will be the highest paying campaign(0.01BTC per day) and you continue or not it is not a matter of business , moreover if you change what the hell anyone can do , as you fulfilled the post count and you have right to accept or reject a campaign.
The loss is all of the sponsor , and i dont think it should be there , if you want good campaigns then manager must understand this.
I remember the days of Rollin,io sig camp and its manager Guitarplinker , he was indeed a good one , many people used to ask that they have completed 50 posts can they switch back as his reply were awesome from business point of view.

Quote from: guitarplinker link=topic=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950982.msg12365978#msg12365978
You'll have to wait until the 12th to remove your signature. You can seek out a new campaign, but I wouldn't remove the Rollin signature until you've received your payment (which should be sent out at 12:00 AM on the 12th default BTCT time, give or take 30 minutes I suspect). This is because Rollin pays a flat rate for 50 posts and a month of advertising, if you removed the signature early they wouldn't be receiving the full month of advertising.

His payment dates for group of each particiapnts were different , means 30 days advertisement and get 0.16 a month.

I remember reading that statement from him from before, yes, and it is indeed a logical one. But you can't calculate 0.01 btc per day as you did above w/o taking post count in account.
Not to drag this long; I think it's fine if someone joins mid term or whatever, but for the same people to leave straight after getting the payout after that - definitely not ok nor moral.
For this above reason i asked you to share a name of user you think is jumping on and off, as you said in your original post.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~

Bi week of advertizing is too much to say or define. User could as well be a part of the campaign full term , but post nothing for a week, and then start posting, so you
can see that it's hard to define rules to prevent every aspect.

cheers

Nah it is not hard to define rules , i just wanna go in favor of sponsor of the campaign , who fill the coins to be distributed and who has the right to get benefited from the campaign , Not Older than you but i have seen days campaigns going out from here as they they were not getting enought hits from here.
If The sponsor plans for Bi-weekly campaign and pays for Flat 40 posts , spread throughout the week , means he plans(strategy) that he will show his ads on forum for two weeks from each user who wears his signature , Take a example if you join the campaign on 11 and the payment is on 19 means 19-11= 8 days , dont you think it it will be the highest paying campaign(0.01BTC per day) and you continue or not it is not a matter of business , moreover if you change what the hell anyone can do , as you fulfilled the post count and you have right to accept or reject a campaign.
The loss is all of the sponsor , and i dont think it should be there , if you want good campaigns then manager must understand this.
I remember the days of Rollin,io sig camp and its manager Guitarplinker , he was indeed a good one , many people used to ask that they have completed 50 posts can they switch back as his reply were awesome from business point of view.

Quote from: guitarplinker link=topic=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950982.msg12365978#msg12365978
You'll have to wait until the 12th to remove your signature. You can seek out a new campaign, but I wouldn't remove the Rollin signature until you've received your payment (which should be sent out at 12:00 AM on the 12th default BTCT time, give or take 30 minutes I suspect). This is because Rollin pays a flat rate for 50 posts and a month of advertising, if you removed the signature early they wouldn't be receiving the full month of advertising.

His payment dates for group of each particiapnts were different , means 30 days advertisement and get 0.16 a month.
Pages:
Jump to: