Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks - page 9. (Read 16579 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
i saw my name on the list of approved hero member. thanks a lot. finally manage to get in. Lets enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Username: lorylore
Member rank: Hero Member
BTC address: 14ohJQacYpBKxLfgrZHBST8u95ahx2ocV6

sorry but i have no hero spots open currently

That means can i join now??? i also can change to the signature straight after confirmation.

Username: lorylore
Member rank: Hero Member
BTC address: 14ohJQacYpBKxLfgrZHBST8u95ahx2ocV6
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Terms & Conditions:

• Users with multiple accounts not allowed in this.

9 H.W.Z.                                       551                                    1MokVzFhvkb9jX8RScKdmPwnN63kfRoGCB
10 lihuajkl                                   1433                                     1Dd1wNY8H8PiZFjtXfdzYTc8Sioj7JcAgT
Just to let you know that these two accounts are owned by the same person

The address in H.W.Z.'s profile is 1MokVzFhvkb9jX8RScKdmPwnN63kfRoGCB archive, which is the same address that lihuajkl advised someone to repay to here (reply #6 here).

Nice catch here QS. will remove these 2 immediately

May I take H.W.Z.'s spot? I'd be willing to change my current signature to Ore-Mine.org immediately upon confirmation of my acceptance. Thanks for your consideration.
sorry but the owner wants those spots reserved for hero/legendary members

They we're kicked out of the campaign, why do they request to reserve spot for hero/legendary members? For another Alt?

possibly ya never know. im just doing as the owner requests.if i find ppl are using alts they will be banned from any campaign i manage
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Terms & Conditions:

9 H.W.Z.                                       551                                    1MokVzFhvkb9jX8RScKdmPwnN63kfRoGCB
10 lihuajkl                                   1433                                     1Dd1wNY8H8PiZFjtXfdzYTc8Sioj7JcAgT

The address in H.W.Z.'s profile is 1MokVzFhvkb9jX8RScKdmPwnN63kfRoGCB archive, which is the same address that lihuajkl advised someone to repay to here (reply #6 here).

May I take H.W.Z.'s spot? I'd be willing to change my current signature to Ore-Mine.org immediately upon confirmation of my acceptance. Thanks for your consideration.

They we're kicked out of the campaign, why do they request to reserve spot for hero/legendary members? For another Alt?
legendary
Terms & Conditions:

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Terms & Conditions:

legendary
Terms & Conditions:

Did that guy receive payment for both accounts?

they had just joined so never received 1 payment and now are banned from any campaign i ever manage
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Terms & Conditions:

Did that guy receive payment for both accounts?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Terms & Conditions:

Thanks. I just want to make sure you guys are not getting cheated Smiley
legendary
Terms & Conditions:

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Terms & Conditions:

legendary
I didn't also know how this is paying, i've joined 1 wekk ago but yesterday was the final of 2 weeks cycle, now i start from 0 post count or do i continue with what i had when i first enrolled and have to do 40 post till the end of the next cycle?
you had 8 posts well short of the desired amount. you will reset at 0 for the new pay cycle
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I didn't also know how this is paying, i've joined 1 wekk ago but yesterday was the final of 2 weeks cycle, now i start from 0 post count or do i continue with what i had when i first enrolled and have to do 40 post till the end of the next cycle?
legendary
you should have received payment already. i was messaged by master-p on all users whom i was paying. and no need to reenroll
Nope. I still didn't receive the payment yet.
Even i see the list of the participant has been updated tough.
7 foxkyu                                   (1122)1141                               1BmpoJkVYHtRcYXmnE1Hepdkj3yQWHUmLi
Now i'm waiting for the payment Cheesy

i will message master-p and make sure he sends
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
you should have received payment already. i was messaged by master-p on all users whom i was paying. and no need to reenroll
Nope. I still didn't receive the payment yet.
Even i see the list of the participant has been updated tough.
7 foxkyu                                   (1122)1141                               1BmpoJkVYHtRcYXmnE1Hepdkj3yQWHUmLi
Now i'm waiting for the payment Cheesy
legendary
Since it hasnt really been stated in the OP nor by me til now what i can do for you is go ahead and pay you for half this payment cycle and youll need the whole 40 posts for next cycle.

As to anyone else who may join this campaign when a spot opens, if you join late you will be expected to get the full post count by the next payment date to receive pay
Ok i get it. When my payment will be made??
Do i need to enroll again??

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Since it hasnt really been stated in the OP nor by me til now what i can do for you is go ahead and pay you for half this payment cycle and youll need the whole 40 posts for next cycle.

As to anyone else who may join this campaign when a spot opens, if you join late you will be expected to get the full post count by the next payment date to receive pay
Ok i get it. When my payment will be made??
Do i need to enroll again??
Loose lips sink sigs!
I'll join this campaign if you'll have me!

Username: Possum577
Member rank: Senior Member
BTC address: 3GLXHaqxcJgevvTZTMM9jZHRiehVDjBaZ3

Thanks!

sorry im afraid there are no sr member spots open

Are you running a wait list? I could wait...
legendary

Thanks!

sorry im afraid there are no sr member spots open
Loose lips sink sigs!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: